The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these supposed experts on the tv about rescueing these poor miners that have been trapped for so long what is the physical bullshit get them the fuck out now you fucking Morons and get it off the fucking tv
If the fucking mine was ran properly like we do in they would not have been trapped to begin with
at least two ways in and out of any underground mine,
Some of these so called experts have been in mining for almost 20 years for fuck sake the only thing they know is what they have read out of a book
I have forgoten more than most of these stupid fucking idiots know

*is playing Left 4 Dead 2*

Haha! Fuck yeah, I'm almost over the bridge! Shame about leaving my team to deal with the Tank...

*gets to the helicopter* Ah, freedOH MY FUCKING GOD, KARMA CHARGERRRRRrrrrrrr.... *is grabbed and pushed into the ocean*

FUCK!

I wonder if its the N... or the O... that confuses him... AND the TV is broken.... FUCK...

thinking of an old school friend ...

I want to bonk you but because I'm married to someone else, I have a moral issue :/

Well, my advice surrounds the concept of asking for a threesome. If you're a female and the friend is female, then the partner would be up for it. If you're a male or the friend is a male (if you're female), they may be hesitant.

Well that makes a whole hell of a lot more sense to me now! Thanks:)

She's as close to perfect as any person can be. How the hell did I get lucky enough to have her fall in love with me?

It's probably stupid to go on lit in a dining hall on campus when my back is to the room....

I have 100+ Friends on facebook.
I know that at least 90 are college grads.
WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY USE PUNTUATION AND PROPER SPELLING?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back