Penis Unlimited...Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than a mouthful is wasted :)

Said by a man who has never felt that sublime thrill as a big, fat cockhead hits the wall inside you and you're pushed over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Yes, up to a point just like with diamonds, bigger is better!

more than a mouthful is wasted :)

Said by a man who has never felt that sublime thrill as a big, fat cockhead hits the wall inside you and you're pushed over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Yes, up to a point, just like with diamonds, bigger is better!

Said by a man who has never felt that sublime thrill as a big, fat cockhead hits the wall inside you and you're pushed over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Yes, up to a point, just like with diamonds, bigger is better!

Love your perspective ☆

Said by a man who has never felt that sublime thrill as a big, fat cockhead hits the wall inside you and you're pushed over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Yes, up to a point just like with diamonds, bigger is better!

Yes, show me the way Momma :heart:

hmmm, lets see ;)

Oh my yes please let me

I would love to show that girl there how a cock that beautiful is supposed to be treated.

Attachments

• 00x0x_fCelTtIm2fi_1200x900.jpg
    00x0x_fCelTtIm2fi_1200x900.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back