Burlesque

WILLYUM22

Virgin
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Posts
4
I would love to read a story about a first time Burlesque dancers experience of performing her first solo routine.

In particular the thoughts, feelings and emotions going through her head as she excites the crowd. I say burlesque as opposed to lapdance or stripping because I love the costumes and the old fashioned idea of tease rather than full exposure.

The ending would be her returning to her dressing room flushed and excited and she masturbates herself to a climax.
 
Interesting....what are the rules of the establishment? what can and can't she do.....
 
I have a thought what if one of the men watching gets all hot and bothered watching the burlesque dancer perform she sees the man in the audience and she sneaks him backstage to her dressing room and they have sex.
 
I like the idea of someone in the audience being so turned on by her performance that they sneak back stage. They could watch as she masturbates. As she gets more aroused she could become aware that she is being watched and that this would turn her on even more.
 
I like the idea of someone in the audience being so turned on by her performance that they sneak back stage. They could watch as she masturbates. As she gets more aroused she could become aware that she is being watched and that this would turn her on even more.



Great idea! ...gave me the idea about this couple that is in a rut and both the husband and wife are not sure how to kick start their life. both embarrassed about sex and both wanting more.

for this show, she went all out to attract his attention. she made a day of getting ready with the perfect lbd, killer CFM boots.....

anyway jumping to the show, she becomes very aroused and her face flushed with arousal...she squeezes her legs to "scratch" that itch...she looks around and sees that no one's paying attention to her or her husband....

she moves her hand to her thigh....teasing herself while watching the show...slowly moving her hand up her thigh....till she finds the crotch of her hose soaked with arousal...knowing she's silky smooth from shaving herself after her bath...she desperately needs attention and feels so empty....her clit throbbing ... begging for attention.....

just a thought :devil:
 
I love the thought of her going backstage and masturbating ... and the thought of someone from the audience following and watching her get off. You could even do a second story, where that person becomes a rabid fan, and eventually joins her in her dressing room fun.
 
I love the thought of her going backstage and masturbating ... and the thought of someone from the audience following and watching her get off. You could even do a second story, where that person becomes a rabid fan, and eventually joins her in her dressing room fun.

what if she masturbated right there at her seat? to slip her hand......:devil:
 
what if she masturbated right there at her seat? to slip her hand......:devil:
She could go on stage, then because she wasn't doing to well, be taken off stage and another girl put on. The boss tells he to go back to her dressing room, and get relaxed and try again in thirty minutes. And he says "I mean REALY get relaxed. You understand?"

She goes back and cries, then puts herself back together and starts working her clit. Pretty soon she's frantically going at it and it's close...so very close....when a girl breaks in an interrupts her.

"Time for you to go onstage, honey. Hurry, they're waiting."

She's panting hard. He entire body was rigid and she'd been pumping her hips with the motions of her hand in and out. Her face was contorted. She opens her eyes and looks at the girl. She was so close to the orgasm. So very close. The girl grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet and said "You have to go on right now".
 
Last edited:
Back
Top