My Slave Collection (PM to Join)

I could hear Scarlette's screams even over the new girl's orgasm beside me. Was it possible that she getting off on the other girl's pain? The thought that something so savage could turn her on made me feel sick and I resolved to distance myself from her until I had better assessed her character. She could have been told to keep an eye on me after my escape attempt. I really could trust nobody.

I closed my eyes and tried vainly to block out Scarlette's pained screams as the other girl became silent and gradually fell asleep.

I wished that I could get some rest. Doubtless it would be me yelling the place down tomorrow and I wanted to have my wits about me in case any opportunity to flee presented itself.
 
I kept slamming my cock in and out of Scarlette's ass, gripping her body tight to mine with one arm and hand, while I held a handful of her hair in my other hand. I pulled her head up by her hair, so I could better see the anguished expression on her face.

Seeing her tears and hearing her plaintive cries of agony drove me over the edge. I slammed my cock faster and deeper and harder, until finally, I felt my sperm erupting from inside me, burning through and crashing deep inside Scarlette's bowels, flooding her insides with my semen. It took a full minute for me to pour all that sticky, buring hot cum deep inside Scarlette.

Spent, I lay on top of Scarlette for a few minutes, her body drenched in my sweat. When I felt my cock pop out of Scarlette's anus, I lifted myself slightly off her body, just enough to toss her aside like a rag doll.

Then, I grabbed her by the hair and forced my cock -- fresh from deep inside her ass -- into her mouth. I'm not sure if she tried to resist, but I remember slapping her face a few times to make sure she opened her mouht wide and properly sucked and licked my cock immaculately clean for the next hour or so.

In the meanwhile, I wondered about what I would do next; or rather, WHO I would do next...

The telephone rang, interrupting my reverie. Still in a haze of pleasure, I picked up the phone and listened to what the person on the other side of the line had to say.

"Alright, I'm interested," I said, after the slave trader gave me the information on the latest potential acquisition. "I'll be there early tomorrow morning."

The slave trader said the girl's name was Abigail. I smiled to myself, and thought that she had a very pretty name...
 
Duct tape was quickly placed over Abigail mouth as she screamed and cried for her mother for the first time in years. She sank to her knees."No, let me go. Mom come back..." Now her cries were muffled. The man pulled her up by her blonde hair to a standing position. "Shut up," he said, as he fastened zipties around her wrists behind her back. "You're getting on my nerves. God I hate dealing with pampered little rich kids." He dragged her by the hair and threw her in the backseat of the car behind him. Crawling in the passenger seat, he signaled the driver to go and pulled out his phone calling the man who he would sail Abigail to. "Hey, got you a young one. Just turned 18 a week ago, mother owed me some money. Couldn't pay, traded me her hot daughter. You want her or do I get to try her out myself first?" At this Abigail shuddered. "Alright, I'm interested. I'll be there early tomorrow morning." "Her name is Abigail. I'll meet you at the normal place so we can discuss business." Then he hung up the phone. Abigail sat in the backseat, shaking, fearing that things were far from over.
 
The next morning, I awoke feeling quite refreshed and... happy. I rolled over and saw Scarlette sleeping on the floor. Did I push her down there, or did she sleep down there of her own volition?

"Scarlette, wake up," I commanded, still lying on the bed. Not being very patient, I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over to me, wher ei kissed her softly and gently on the lips. After a few moments, I lether go, and told her simply, "I need you to take a shower, eat breakfast and get dressed -- in that order. I'm going out, and you're coming with me."

I then hopped off the bed and went to the other room, where I last left Alexis and Myla.

"Both of you, get up," I ordered on my way to their bathroom. "I want both of you naked and in the shower with me now...."


OOC: I'll do a flashback for the details with Alexis and Myla. However, to keep things rolling, I'll continue on with the story to get the Abigail character in now....


Later...

"Yes," I said with great approval as I looked at the young woman. Unlike the other women I acquired earlier, this one had a more rounded figure, with larger-sized breasts -- just the type that I preferred. "Is she... untouched?"

"You wanna check for yerself?" the man sneered.

"Actually, yes," I replied. The man forced the young woman to lay on her back on the backseat of the car. He roughly ripped off her panties, and slapped the insides of her knees apart. I stopped him as he moved to spread the young woman's labia for my inspection. My tone indicated my disapproval of the way he handled the merchandise. "You're not touching her anymore."

"Fine," he replied, again sneering. "Do it yerself then."

I said nothing, instead taking out a small pocket flashlight and inspecting the young woman. Satisfied that her hymen was intact, I probed around her anus as well for signs of assault, abuse or use. Finding none, I nodded to the man and handed him the suitcase. As soon as he took the suitcase, I slapped him as hard as I could in the face.

"What the--" the man started to say, reaching into his jacket for his pistol. While he was of-balanced, I slapped him again and ripped the pistol out of his jacket before he could do it himself. He looked at me with great animosity and confusion. "Hey, what was that all about?"

"You're not my regular supplier, you're very unprofessional, and you happen to know my contact information," I said, pointing his own gun at him. "Furthermore, you are rude and I don't like you."

That's when I shot him twice in the chest and then once more in the middle of his forehead. I picked up the suitcase of money, took the young woman out of the car and guided her quickly to my own vehicle.

"Your name is Abigail, right?" I said to the young woman as I got her into the car. "Well, Abigail, that man didn't do what he was supposed to do, and even when he tried, he didn't quite get it right. So, he got killed."

I removed Abigail's bonds as the car drove off. During the ride back to the estate, I made sure Abigail understood a few basic things about her new life as a slave -- MY slave.

"Now, you're asking yourself, Abigail, what does that have to do with you, right?

Well, let me tell you. You are mine now -- MINE, do you understand? You are my own personal private property, to do with as I please. I will have my way with you, and will expect you to serve my every need and want -- as a slave is expected, because that's what you are, Abigail. You are my slave.

You will do exactly what you are told, and you will do it exactly when you are told to do it and in the manner that you are told to do it. If you deviate from what I command you to do, you will be punished. If you try to escape, you will be punished. If you try to do anything detrimental to me or mine, you will be punished.

What do I mean by punished? This means I will torture you, rape you or do other things that you will not like done to you in the first place. And, if that doesn't work, I will sell you to someone who is even more of a sadist than I am -- or worse.

Now, if you have any questions about your new... arrangement, I will allow you to ask them until we arrive at my estate. Once we arrive, you will no longer be allowed to ask any questions, and must instead simply satisfy yourself with the fact that you are my slave."
 
"Is she... untouched?" The new man said. He was perhaps scarier than the other guy. "You wanna check for yerself?" the man sneered. Abigail looked at the new man with her eyes wide. The man, that her mother owed money, roughly shoved her down in the backseat. He then proceeded to rip off off her underwear, Abigail's knees automatically closed. He slapped them apart."You're not touching her anymore." She was crying again now, both the old guy and the new man scared her greatly. The new man took out a flashlight and looked inside her. Then, he probed around in her anus. As nothing had ever been there, she whimpered and cried.

The new man took the gun out of the other guys pocket and proceeded to shoot him three times, Abigail screamed in fear through the tape covering her mouth. She was moved to the new mans car. "Your name is Abigail, right?" He asked as she was helped into the car. She nodded. He removed the tape and ties from her.

"Now, you're asking yourself, Abigail, what does that have to do with you, right? "Yes," she whispered. "Well, let me tell you. You are mine now -- MINE, do you understand? You are my own personal private property, to do with as I please. I will have my way with you, and will expect you to serve my every need and want -- as a slave is expected, because that's what you are, Abigail. You are my slave.

You will do exactly what you are told, and you will do it exactly when you are told to do it and in the manner that you are told to do it. If you deviate from what I command you to do, you will be punished. If you try to escape, you will be punished. If you try to do anything detrimental to me or mine, you will be punished.

What do I mean by punished? This means I will torture you, rape you or do other things that you will not like done to you in the first place. And, if that doesn't work, I will sell you to someone who is even more of a sadist than I am -- or worse.

Now, if you have any questions about your new... arrangement, I will allow you to ask them until we arrive at my estate. Once we arrive, you will no longer be allowed to ask any questions, and must instead simply satisfy yourself with the fact that you are my slave."


"Who are you?" She asked, afraid to ask many questions. "Why am I here?" At this point, she broke into tears again. "I want to go back home to my father's."
 
"My name is John, and I am now your owner," I replied simply to Abigail's questions. "You are here because I acquired you as my newest slave. I chose to acquire you because I think you are beautiful and very attractive."

I paused for a moment before continuing.

"Where IS your father, Abigail?" I asked. "I heard that your low-life mother sold you, but what about your Father?"
 
Abigail is still in tears. "Where IS your father, Abigail? I heard that your low-life mother sold you but what about your Father?" John, her new owner asked. "He died three months ago. My mother told me that my grandparents were sick and needed me. She was in some debt and traded me to the other man. And he said he could get what she owed him, plus some from you... for me." She finishes, barely audible.
 
"Abigail, life is like a card game of stud poker," I said, feeling some sympathy for the young woman. "We all get dealt a set of cards, and we don't get much choice as to what cards we get. In the end, we still got to play the hand we're dealt.

Now, life's dealt you a bad hand. But if you play your cards right, maybe you'll see that it's time for you to have a new family -- of sorts."


I held my hand out to Abigail and drew her to my side, where I hugged her gently for the rest of the ride. When we get back to the estate, I'd like to see and hear one or more of the other women explain to Abigail everything else she needs to know.

That would be fun for me.

I felt the tires crunching to a halt on the fine gravel of the estates driveway. Only then did I let go of Abigail.

I exited the car and entered the estate.

"Welcome, Abigail," I said, not looking back at the woman who I simply expected to follow me. "This is your new home. This is your new life. I am your Owner and Master, and you are my slave. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask the other slaves."

---------------------

FLASHBACK

"We're going to take a shower now -- the three of us," I said as I stepped into the large shower stall, fully naked and expecting both Alexis and Myla to quickly follow. "And while we're in here, I expect you both to fulfill your duties as my pleasure slaves."

I looked at both women, and my brow creased with impatience and annoyance.

"I WANT BOTH OF YOU IN HERE NOW!" I yelled angrily. "When I expect you to be somewhere, I expect you to get there as fast as you can -- do you hear me? When I say COME, I want to see you SCURRYING TO GET HERE!"
 
"Abigail, life is like a card game of stud poker, we all get dealt a set of cards, and we don't get much choice as to what cards we get. In the end, we still got to play the hand we're dealt. Now, life's dealt you a bad hand. But if you play your cards right, maybe you'll see that it's time for you to have a new family -- of sorts." Abigail felt a tiny bit better as her new Owner, she hated even thinking that to herself, pulled her close to him and hugged her. She sensed that she was seeing a side of him that most did not.

He didn't let go of her until the car stopped in front of an estate, bigger than her father's in Texas.

He got out and she quickly moved to follow him. "Welcome, Abigail. This is your new home. This is your new life. I am your Owner and Master, and you are my slave. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask the other slaves."

She followed him into the house taking a deep breath. "Other slaves, there are others?" She thought to herself. Thinking of the day she had already had, she whispered to herself, "What a wild ride... can it get any worse?"
 
Alexis-Flashback



---------------------

FLASHBACK

"We're going to take a shower now -- the three of us," I said as I stepped into the large shower stall, fully naked and expecting both Alexis and Myla to quickly follow. "And while we're in here, I expect you both to fulfill your duties as my pleasure slaves."

I looked at both women, and my brow creased with impatience and annoyance.

"I WANT BOTH OF YOU IN HERE NOW!" I yelled angrily. "When I expect you to be somewhere, I expect you to get there as fast as you can -- do you hear me? When I say COME, I want to see you SCURRYING TO GET HERE!"

I look at the man, I was slightly drowsy from lack of sleep. Glancing at the mess I made on the bed, it was evident why. I pulled my body up, I glanced at Myla sleeping on the bed, I gently shook her and gestured for her to follow me.

Walking into the bathroom, I was shocked to see this man nude...even though I had seen him nude before.

I expect you both to fufill your duties as my pleasure slaves

The words drummed in my head as I turned the tap on for him, letting lukewarm water rush down his and my body. I stare at his cock-evidently he wanted me to do something with it. But ...I didn't want to touch it. I grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it on his thing, pretty much cleaning it for him rather then trying to arouse him. It was a silent act of defiance in my mind.
 
I stopped and quickly turned on my heel when I heard Abigail ask herself if it could get any worse. I grabbed her by the front of her clothes and drew her to me until her face was only a couple of inches away from mine.

"Yes, it can get a lot worse, Abigail, particularly when you speak in my presence without permission," I hissed violently. To emphasize what I said, I ripped the front of her clothes off, exposing her large, round breasts. The sight of her breasts INSTANTLY turned me on, so I kept ripping off her clothes until she was completely naked. "On your knees, slave woman -- NOW!"


----------------------------------


FLASHBACK

"I need you to wash my entire body, Alexis, and not just my cock," I said, my impatience growing. I felt like slapping the girl for acting so timidly and with so much hesitation.

So, I did. Twice, one on each side.

"That's for taking your time, and the other is for not taking the initiative to think!" I told the young woman as I gripped her face by her chin. I pried her mouth open with some pressure to her jaw joints and stuck a couple of fingers in her mouth to widen the opening. "And since you're so intent on washing my cock, then you need to know that you need to do it with your mouth. Now, open up! And if I feel the slightest bit of teeth on my cock, I'm gonna break ALL of your teeth -- along with your face!"

With that, I grabbed the back of Alexis' head by her hair and shoved my cock deep into her mouth. I wanted to feel my cock go as deeply as I could down her throat, and was quite satisfied to feel her gag reflex around my cock. I looked into Alexis' eyes and loved to look of terror on her face when she realized that my cock also blocked her air passage.

After a few seconds, I withdrew my cock and lether gulp down a few breaths, before plunging the whole length in again, slowly forcing it down Alexis' mouth and throat.

"Myla, get over here!" I looked at the Russian girl as I yelled at her to come over. I pointed at her to make sure there was no mistake who I was talking to, and then gestured for her to come over. "NOW!"
 
Flashback

Alexis had shaken me awake and as soon as I'd heard the Filipino man yelling from the other room, my heart sank. We hurried in and got into the shower with him. I still didn't even know his name. I was not about to address him as Master.

He had at first been preoccupied with Alexis. He had slapped her and then had her suck his cock. Behind him, I had started washing his back. I wished so much that I had the strength and skill to be able to knock him unconscious with a blow to the apex of his shoulder blades, like a ninja or something. After he tired of having his cock sucked he yelled my name and I came around in front of him. I really hoped I could understand whatever his next demand was. I used to know some English but when I get frightened like this I can't understand anything and he yells and talks so fast.

I probably should have lowered my eyes but I needed to see his mouth when he spoke in order to better understand him. He had an accent that was not American so his English was strange.
 
FLASHBACK

I saw Myla respond quickly, despite being quite unfamiliar with the English language. She also seemed intelligent enough to know that a shower room is for washing one's self -- and one's Owner. That pleased me very much.

With my cock going in and out of Alexis' mouth. I took a washcloth and gently but deftly scrubbed it over Myla's entire body, taking the opportunity to feel her skin and examine her body for flaws or anything else I need to be aware of. I found nothing that alarmed me.

I let Myla rinse off under the warm shower water, and then pointed to my cock, and then her mouth.

"Alright, Myla, your turn to suck my cock."

I then turned to Alexis and started washing her body the same way I did Myla's, inspecting her along the way.
 
He quickly turned around and looked straight into Abigail's face. The intensity in his eyes scared her very much and she trembled in front of him. "Yes, it can get a lot worse, Abigail, particularly when you speak in my presence without permission." He said violently, then proceeded to rip the front of her shirt, her large breasts now exposed. Abigail started to tear silently. After pausing for a moment, he continued to rip off all of her clothes. Once she was completely naked, he yelled "On your knees, slave woman -- NOW!" Now Abigail was actually crying, but silently as she was afraid to make him any angrier than he already was. She kneeled on her knees, slowly as she said, almost in a whisper, "Yes, sir..."
 
Flashback

He pointed at me and then his cock so it was obvious what he wanted. I knelt at his feet and took his hard dick into my mouth. It brought on a flashback of my father, but only momentarily. I started sucking it enthusiastically, eager not to displease him. He thrust deep into my mouth and when I gagged and recoiled automatically, he laughed and pulled me onto it by my hair. I concentrated on taking his cock as far back as I could and he turned his attention to Alexis, who he was washing. I raised a hand to cup and stroke his balls. He thrust his hips forward again and caught himself slightly on my teeth. I wrapped my lips over them and sucked him hungrily but I knew from his split second pause that the damage was done.
 
My cheeks burned red, I couldn't figure out if it was the slapping or the embarrasment of being face raped by this my face. I felt shivers run down my spine as he touched me with the washcloth, the fact I was being bathed by another man was humiliating enough but having to watch him being sucked off by another girl while doing this was plain wrong. I smirk at Myla when I was her using her teeth like an amatuer- atleast the punishment will be interesting to watch.
 
"Good girl. Now, crawl on all fours," I curled the tips of Abigail's hair into my fist and led her into the mansion like a dog on a leash.

I first took Abigail to one of the guest bedrooms, where I told her to get in the bath tub. There, I filled the tub with warm, sudsy water and washed her. During the entire time, I treated her like I was washing a very large dog.

Afterwards, once I was certain she was squeaky clean, I took a huge, fluffy towel and dried her off, again pretending she was a very large dog -- a pet, a mere animal who was dependent upon me for her care.

Then, I took out a collar and fastened it to her neck.

"I'll get you one that has your name on it," I told Abigail. "But for now, this will have to do. We can't have you running around without a collar, can we?"

I petted her head and then resumed my leash-leading grip upon her hair. We then went into the kitchen, where I took a pair of large bowls from the cupboard.

I filled one bowl with milk, and the other with a mixture of cooked rice and Texas-style chili. I blended the chili and rice together with a spoon. I then took a marker pen and wrote ABIGAIL on the sides of both bowls and took them with me back to my bedroom.

"Come Abigail!" I said, whistling at her as if she was my pet dog.

Once back in my bedroom, I set then bowls on the floor.

"Are you hungry, Abigail?" I asked the young woman. "It doesn't matter. I want to watch you eat your dinner now -- on all fours, and without using your hands."

I took off my clothes as I watched Abigail.

-------------------------

FLASHBACK

I felt the slightest nip of teeth on my cock, and then noticed Myla's look of alarm on her face. She KNEW she did something bad -- inadvertently or otherwise.

On one hand, the thought of breaking all of her teeth and feeling the warm, wet feeling of her bleeding gums all over my cock and balls tempted me. And, she did disobey my command by using her teeth.

On the other hand, even I had to give her SOME allowance for not speaking English very well. And also, it would seem a waste to uglify the woman who was arguably the best looking one I currently had in my collection -- and so soon.

However, I had to do SOMETHING.

"You used your teeth, you little Russian bitch!" I growled at Myla as I grabbed her by her hair. I slapped her twice with my right hand, and then pulled both Alexis AND Myla back into the room. I looked at Alexis menacingly as I said, "You're coming, too. Her mistake was YOUR responsibility."

WIth that, I hurled both women -- still wet from the shower -- onto their shared bed. I grabbed Alexis by her throat and slammed her on her back on the bed, and then slapped her thighs open.

"Alexis, spread your legs and lift them up -- HIGHER! Cock them up HIGH!" I said with a threatening tone to my voice. I then grabbed Myla by her hair and shoved her face in Alexis' crotch. "Eat that pussy, you stupid Russian bitch! And I want to see you tonguing her asshole as well!"

I then grabbed Myla by the hips and lifted her, so that she was in teh sixty-nine position above Alexis.

"Alexis, you heard what I said to Myla. Because you are responsible for her mistake, I want you to do the same thing to her! Whichever one of you who doesn't perform to my liking gets anally raped this morning!"
 
I stare blankly at the vagina looking back at me for a moment, at first I freeze not sure what to do but I do remember the events of the first night I came into this hell hole...watching Myla and the French woman go at it, and I do remember the terrible screaming which came afterwards from the punishment. This was enough incentive for me, grabbing Myla's hips I grip on and start fucking her with my tongue, in and out some times alternating and licking her clit.
 
Abigail followed his instructions and he told her to crawl on all fours. She moved from her knees to crawling, with her head down. He grabbed her hair as if leading her by a leash. He bathed her and dried her off, again treating her like an animal. Then he fastened a collar around her neck. "I'll get you one that has your name on it. But for now, this will have to do. We can't have you running around without a collar, can we?" He said petting her head. Abigail had never been so humiliated in all of her life.

Then he lead her to the kitchen again with her hair. There, he took out some big bowls. "Come Abigail!" He said and whistled, of course she followed again with her head down.

Sitting the bowls down on the floor he led her to them. ABIGAIL was witten on then in bold letters. "Are you hungry, Abigail?" He asked. "It doesn't matter. I want to watch you eat your dinner now -- on all fours without using your hands." Abigail realized she was hungry, she hadn't been given anything by the other man, so she hadn't eaten since the plane ride. She look into the bowls, one was filled with chili, the other with milk. Dejectedly, she slowly began to eat. Why did this depraved man love humiliating her? She tried to be as careful as possible, so as to not anger him by making a mess.

When she finished, she looked up at him to find him naked. Apparently he had removed his clothes while she ate. She hadn't noticed, in fact, she tried to pay as little attention to him as she could safely get away with. She again felt like crying.
 
Abigail knelt naked and cried quietly in the middle of my bedroom, with specks of food still on her face. I got down on all fours in front of her, and licked her face clean, then kissed her softly and gently on the lips.

The kisses start off tentatively, testing her acceptance of her slavery, my Mastery and Ownership over her, and her general compliance. My kisses move from her lips to her face, and lead a trail up and down her jawline to the back of her neck, and then up to her ears. I nuzzle her earlobe and lightly nip them with my teeth, before continuing the trail of kisses back to her lips.

There, my kisses become more probing and intimate. I reach my hands out to Abigail, touching her skin and tracing intiricate patterns ever-so-lightly with my fingertips. My hands and fingers skim over Abigail's back, arms, shoulders, face and breasts, taking a lot of time to tease the skin around her nipples. My fingers lightly graze her nipples every so often, and sometimes even dare to lightly pinch them between a thumb and forefinger.

And still, I continue to kiss her. My mouth travels towards her ear, where I whisper, "Do you like that, my pet?"

---------------------------

FLASHBACK

Myla, on the other hand, does not react as switly as I would have wanted her to; she does not move as quickly as she should have, given her realization of her error and the circumstances of her predicament. I figured I already gave her some leeway for her lack of English speaking skills. Now, I had no chouice to punish her.

That, and I wanted to hurt her. She was so beautiful, with her porcelain skin and larger-than-average sized breasts -- for someone who was so petite, her breasts seemed disproportionately huge on her body.

I watched for a few minutes while Alexis smacked and slurped away at Myla's pussy. I was quite impressed with Alexis' initiative and performance, so I decided to reward her.

"You're doing a very good job, Alexis," I cooed, stoking Alexis' hair gently, as if encouraging her. "You are pleasing me very much with your performance. As a reward, you will have all the food you want tonight and tomorrow. In addition, I will not torture you tonight, and will instead forgive you for Myla's mistake..."

I reached around to stroke Alexis' labia, and gently stimulate her as I spoke. In the meanwhile, I maneuvered myself behind Myla.

Without warning, I grabbed Myla's hair with one hand, and her hips with the other. The next moment, I wedged my throbbing, erect, unlubricated, condomless Filipino cock into Myla's anus, where my cockhead just barely squeezes into -- but not completely through -- her anal sphincter.

I held Myla's body tight and immobile as I grunted and pushed and shoved my cock deeper, inch by painful inch, into her tight, virgin ass. I wanted to hurt Myla; I wanted to devirginize her ass in the most agonizingly painful manner possible, to forever scar the memory of this event in her mind and psyche.

"And this is for using your teeth, Myla!" I roared in between grunts and cock-shoving grunts. "And for being Russian, and for not speaking English, and being so beautiful, and for being my slave! Take that Filipino cock, slave -- take it deep, deep into your ass!"
 
Abigail was shocked when he licked the remaining food off of her face and softly kissed her. She wondered at his weird behavior, humiliate her one minute, kiss her the next? But, she decided their was little she could do, so she let him continue. She shivered slightly as he kissed along her jaw and ears. Then she felt his kisses change, not so light and airy anymore, now they were more intimate and she felt his fingers on her soft skin. He touched her back, arms, face, breasts everywhere, he even teased her nipples. And even pinched them! Abigail had never been naked in front of anyone and had definitely never had anyone touch her breasts. At times, he even pinched them lightly, and she sighed quietly. Whispering in her ear he says... "Do you like that, my pet?" "Yes... sir." She remembered to add, nodding to add emphasis.
 
Flashback

"And this is for using your teeth, Myla!" I roared in between grunts and cock-shoving grunts. "And for being Russian, and for not speaking English, and being so beautiful, and for being my slave! Take that Filipino cock, slave -- take it deep, deep into your ass!"

I yelled "Niet!" as he forced his way into me. The pain was so intense. My use of Russian only angered him further though and he started slapping my ass hard with both hands. I pleaded with him, I hated myself for doing so but couldn't help it.

"Please! I learn speak English... I trying understand... I sorry... Please!" I remembered what had angered him in the first place and tried to put together an apology. "I very sorry. I make you pain when I am kissing you penis before. I very big sorry. Please stop!" It was a pathetic effort but at least I had tried. My language skills were shot to shit by the pain I was in.

Of course he wasn't going to stop, fucking bastard man. I elected to shut up and concentrate on eating Alexis' pussy. She was looking far too smug for my liking and it took great self control not to bite her clit off.

I was moaning and crying with the pain, I couldn't prevent it. It turned him on to see me react this way, which turned my stomach. I couldn't stop though.
 
Last edited:
"I'm so very glad tohear you liked that, my pet," I cooed into Abigail's ear. "You see, that's what you'll get when you behave properly. When you misbehave or disobey me or displease me, you'll simply get the opposite of such nice treatment."

I stood up and walked over to the bed.

"Come on up here, Abigail," I said, patting the bed. I whistled to Abigail, much like one would call a dog. I waited for Abigail tio comply before I continued.

"Now, Abigail, I want you to lay on your back, and show me how you masturbate." I paused, for a moment, looking at Abigail expectantly, and then suddenly spoke again. "But wait, Abigail. I don't want to be the only one watching you."

I stepped outside and called for the other girls to come into the room.

"Scarlette! Alexis! Myla! Come to my room right now! I want you all to watch our newest slave girl Abigail show me how she masturbates!"

I then walked back into the room, crossed my arms and simply stared at Abigail as I waited for the other girls to come.

----------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Myla's tearful apology was music to my ears.

"Very well, Myla," I said with an evil grin on my face. "I accept your apology, and for that, I won't break your teeth tonight. However, you realize that Istill need to punish you, even if only because it turns me on to hurt you..."

I slapped Myla's ass cheeks with the open palms of my hands, until they were both beet red from my numerous hand- prints. I tugged her hair for a few moments, and then reached underneath her to massage and squeeze her large breasts. Every so often, I pinched her nipples, but for the most part, I loved squeezing her breasts. I wanted to hurt Myla, but was on the fence about having her enter subspace, so I didn't wail on her as much as I thought I would -- at least, not yet...

After several minutes, I took my cock out of Myla's ass and then shoved it into her face.

"Take that nasty cock in your mouth, you stupid Russian bitch!" I grabbed Myla's hair and jerked it upwards so that my cock was in line with her gaping mouth, just so she understood without any doubt what I wanted her to do.
 
"Come on up here, Abigail," he said, again whistling at me like a dog. Abigail crawled over to the bed and climbed on top. She wondered why he wanted her on the bed.

"Now, Abigail, I want you to lay on your back, and show me how you masturbate." Her mouth dropped open slightly before she regained her compusure and snapped it back shut. She thought to herself, 'I have to do this, if I keep him happy, I stay safe. Then he spoke again, "But wait, Abigail. I don't want to be the only one watching you." Abigail wondered at his meaning, who else would watch. He stepped to the door to yell down the hall. "Scarlette! Alexis! Myla! Come to my room right now! I want you all to watch our newest slave girl Abigail show me how she masturbates!"

Abgail was now truly mortified. It was bad enough to have to show this man her most private behavior, but three other women? She simply didn't think she could do it. That was until he came back in the room, standing with his arms crossed and staring at her. Abigail trailed her right hand slowly down her body, stopping along the way to tease her nipples. As her hand reached her sex, she traced her fingers over her labia. With her left hand she gently played with her breasts and nipples. 'I hope this is what he wants,' she thought to herself.
 
I heard my name and ran to follow the sound. The rest of the instruction eluded me. When I got to the bedroom, the Filipino man was standing over yet another new girl. She was masturbating for him and looked as terrified as the rest of us. I came into the room and stood in front of the man, being careful not to block his view of the girl. He pointed to the girl but gave no other instruction so I turned to her and simply watched. I was anxious not to displease him again but was at a real disadvantage in a house full of English speaking slaves. I did wonder how many more of us he was going to acquire though. Even with 3 of us we might be able to overpower him and escape. For all his violence he was still only 1 man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

I was horrified when he demanded more oral from me. His cock smelled of my ass and it made me feel sick to take it in my mouth. I started crying again and the revulsion rising in my stomach made me gag on it. Of course he shoved it all the way back and I sucked on it hard and fast, desperately hoping that this would shorten the length of time I would have to do so. He seemed pleased with my efforts but there was really no telling with this madman. He could turn on me again at any moment. I was extremely careful about not catching him with my teeth again.

Alexis seemed to be enjoying my debasement. I was rapidly beginning to dislike her. We were all prisoners here but she seemed to consider my punishment a victory on her part rather than something that she would inevitably be forced to do soon. I made a mental note not to have anything to do with her, whether we were sharing a room or not.

I chanced a glance upwards to see what expression the man wore. Hopefully he was enjoying himself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top