May as well start my own thread.

No need to run away, just work on focusing on the fun aspect....:rose::devil:

Not so sure I can stay away from here. I need some sort of outlet. Just need a break from real relationships.

This makes a lot of sense. Real relationships tend to be full on most of the time and if you are having differences it gets too much, whereas here on Lit, it is more remote and if you find it is getting too much, you just step back and log out for a few days.

Not so sure I can stay away from here. I need some sort of outlet. Just need a break from real relationships.

-hugz-
It’s always great to see you around here, Imp
Looking damn good and maybe a break from real life stuff is just what you need.

We’re here for yah!! :kiss::rose:

Luckily there are plenty of people here willing to be used, so go ahead, make yourself feel better. Just don't forget that they're using you, too. That's when it gets ugly.

Just stay and have fun, rest from the real relationships for a bit, and whenever you like your other nipple pulled...just holler!

Your comments, messages, and this approaching thunderstorm has me on edge...I like it. Need it.

Back