Close to death (closed)

Punk0x0Princess

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Posts
917
Bianca was a 24 year old. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, she was thin, a lot of people said she was beautiful.

She lived in a big city, went to work, came home. Her life was very routine. She had a boring life. Nothing ever out of the ordinary. She was walking home one night after getting off late.

She was walking down the street and just by chance looked down an ally, it was dimly lit but there was enough light to see all the way down. She saw someone laying there. She slowly walked down the ally and noticed a man laying there. She gasped thinking he was dead. She went over to him and checked for a pulse that wasn't there. She went to reach for her phone but her wrist was grasped tightly before she could.
 
"Please...No police....Just help me up," Eric breathed, his breath short. He had been injured by silver. Unlike most rumors, it wouldn't kill him, but he had to consume human blood for the wound to begin, or finally, heal. The men who attacked him knew that he would not consume human blood.

After he saw the girl approaching, then reach for her phone, he used what little strength he had left to stop her from calling. He just needed help up. After latching onto her hand, he was able to do that, but stood, looking extremely unstable.

"Need....place....to....rest," Eric breathed. He knew he didn't know the girl, but needed her help right now. Without her, he would die. Or finish the process started all those years ago...HE shook his head, waiting to see if the young woman would help him.
 
She couldn't believe that this man was speaking to her, she hadn't felt a pulse. "Ill take you to my apartment" they were close to her house so they got there in 20 mins even with him being very weak. She unlocked the door still holding him up right. She brought him into her spare room.

She helped him sit on the bed. "Whats your name? What happened to you?" She was worried for the strange man. She was always very into helping people.
 
Eric looked at her, and decided to lay it all on the line. "My name is Eric. My last name is of no consequence. I've been alive for over 1000 years. I'm old, even by my kind's standards. I'm a vampire, and yes we exist. I was stabbed with a silver weapon. It won't kill us unless it penetrates our heart fully. Instead, it just makes us weak, and the wound is incurable unless we imbibe human blood," he said.

He paused, taking a breath. He didn't need to breath, but it allowed him to gauge what was going on with this girl.

"The man who stabbed me knows that I won't consume human blood, so they know I will be weak enough to kill," he said, looking at her, waiting to see her reaction.

"If you want to kill me, just do it now. I don't have enough strength to resist you, and if you are wanting to do it, just do it quickly, please," he said quietly, closing his eyes, leaving himself vulnerable.
 
She looked at this pale man, he was quite handsome even with being incredibly sick. She started unbuttoning his shirt to get a look at the wound. She heard him say he was a vampire but she wasn't frightened she had always assumed that humans weren't the only things out there.

She kept quiet, her face was calm. Her hands steady. She wasnt scared of this man that couldnt even walk on his own, she knew he couldnt hurt her in the state he was in.
 
Eric looked at her, then slowly relaxed even more. He wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but he figured that it would either be to try and help him, or end his existence. He exhaled, not bothering to know what was going to happen. He could feel her warm hands on his chest, then on his wound, the small puncture mark, seared with silver.

Eric opened his eyes then looked at her. "The only thing that can make me stronger is human blood. If you will let me stay, I should be able to regain enough strength to at least help around your apartment, with cooking or cleaning," he said softly, his eyes closing slowly.
 
"Why wont you drink human blood?" She looked over at the mans face. She brushed the hair out of his face.
 
"I just won't. I might be a vampire, but that doesn't mean I look down on humans. I also don't want to feel like an animal, a predator, every time I look at a human," he said softly.
 
"What if someone offered it to you?" She said softly. She wanted to help this poor man even if that meant giving up a little bit of blood.
 
Eric shook his head. "I don't want to take the life force of someone else. I'm a perversion of nature. I won't let someone else pay for me to live. I can just avoid the men who almost killed me for the time being. I can still survive for another 1000 years like this," he said slowly.
 
"How old were you when you changed?" She said going over to the closet where she kept her first aid kit. She didnt know if it would help anything but atleast she was going to wrap his wound.
 
"I was 25 when I was changed. I was actually trying to survive the winter since my Da had just died. It was rough. I didn't know what happened until I felt a sharp prick in my neck. I turned, removing the hurt, then lashes out. Turns out the person I hit was a vampire. I got away, but the venom did its job," Eric said. He shook his head at her to show the kit wouldn't help.
 
"Im going to wrap your chest just to keep it from festering." She slowly helped him out of his shirt. She laid him back down and started to unwind the medical cloth around his chest. "What if someone wanted to help you get better?"
 
"The only way ill drink human blood is from a plastic bag. That's it. And that will only return a small portion of strength if I want to heal duly, I new fresh blood. I think I'll stick with a bag, if I can get it," Eric said.
 
"If it just came from you," Eric said. He was stubborn to a T, an didn't know why the glass wouldn't work. To him, he just couldn't so it. The bag of blood was more detached. Maybe that was the reason.
 
"I can smell the subtle variances between blood from two different people," Eric said.
 
"But you havent smelled my blood, and wouldnt the smell of the blood be covered by the smell of soaps and perfumes?" She finished wrapping the bandage around his torso and gently helped him to lay on his back
 
"No. We vampires can smell blood alone. Nothin else gets in our way. We can lock in on a particular hint as well," Eric said, then sniffed softly.
 
"Spices. You have a bit of cinnamon and something else I can't put my ham on. It's one of the best fragrance I've smelt all my existence," Eric said.
 
"I can, but it does nothing for me. At least with silver. I'll be fine once I rest for a bit," Eric said, not used to having a human worry about him.
 
"Ill be back in an hour." She stood from the bed and left the room. She went out and returned later. She walked into the room her house guest was staying in and held out a bag out to him. "Here this will help"
 
Back
Top