Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Spent several hours reading in the waiting room of a surgery center today waiting for a family member, and a couple and their special needs adult child came in and sat across from me. Mom got taken back, and Dad and the Daughter were having a cracker snack. One of Dad’s crackers got loose, flew across, and hit my boot.

He apologized profusely, and me being me, I said, “Your snacks are getting kinda sassy over there.”

The daughter says “so are mine!” And launches a cracker at me.

I fell out, and said “so they are. Don’t want them to get too sassy though, because you can’t eat them once they hit the floor.”

I,apparently, am one of those people that makes strangers want to throw crackers. 😂
 
Last edited:
Side effects may include:


side-effects-stimulants.gif
 
I feel like we should have organised a HT Secret Santa.

It's not too late, but shipping between continents can be expensive. I sent a kid in your neck of the woods a birthday gift (long story). The shipping was more than the gift, but it was worth it. If you want to organize something, I'm in.
 
I remember one time a supposed friend of mine supposedly got me a present. And she left it in her trunk for over a year instead of sending it to me, and then eventually she just got rid of it. She never sent it to me. She never sent anything.

Anyway, I need better friends.
 
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But, you can't pick your friend's nose.
 
Ha! That thing even moved house with me. Then it just ended up out on hard rubbish.

I am an awfully forgetful human, but the upside is when you wrong me I won't remember! :D :heart:

Plus... I'm pretty sure at some point I sent nudes. Surely that has to count.

Oh the nudes. Oh those naked nudes.
 
^^^^
YUM! Homemade gooseberry jam?

I dreamt that my company sent me on a team building exercise to a Haunted House. If that dream is any indication, I am one fucked up little camper, and should hie myself off for some intensive therapy post haste.

I’m also, apparently, not very good at team building since I lost 2 teams somewhere in the labyrinth and left them to their fates.

I’d really rather not work today at all. I have a ton of cookies to bake.
 
Last edited:
^^^^
YUM! Homemade gooseberry jam?

Of course! ‘Tis the best kind.


I dreamt that my company sent me on a team building exercise to a Haunted House. If that dream is any indication, I am one fucked up little camper, and should hie myself off for some intensive therapy post haste.

I’m also, apparently, not very good at team building since I lost 2 teams somewhere in the labyrinth and left them to their fates.


Breakout session in the Overlook, Aspen Redrum Ballroom:
All work and no play makes Saucy a dull minx
 
Of course! ‘Tis the best kind.
Double yum!

Breakout session in the Overlook, Aspen Redrum Ballroom:
All work and no play makes Saucy a dull minx

At least that would have had some atmosphere! This started with a very sanitized modern building, a ticket counter, and a man dressed as an usher, and got progressively more fucked up from there. My coworkers should probably be concerned. I was surprisingly blasé about them getting disappeared.
 
Back
Top