Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer...

Gerry

Luvvvvvvvvvvvv the black sheer outfit very very sexy.

Ashrae

Hi Ashrae,

Thanks for the compliment...it's an outfit that wasn't meant to be but was. The company I bought it off sent it as a replacement for another set which had a splash of pink to it for which I bought a pair of pink lacy top stockings. However, I've found a use for the stockings elsewhere..pics to come soon.

GerryLynn

a few more pics

Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• zc16.jpg
    zc16.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 213
  • zc17.jpg
    zc17.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 138
  • zc18.jpg
    zc18.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 156
  • zc19.jpg
    zc19.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 143
  • zc20.jpg
    zc20.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 202
Experi-dressing

What the hell, it's time for a clear out of the stash case.

Find one of the wife's bras and her black shoes, add my own tan stockings, and one of the wife's own long since thrown away (but secretly stashed) suspender belts and it's time to experiment...

It's not my favourite suspender belt..this one takes some managing..

Last edited:
More of the white & tan experiment...

So any thoughts CD-ing lit fans?

Last edited:
What the hell, it's time for a clear out of the stash case.

Find one of the wife's bras and her black shoes, add my own tan stockings, and one of the wife's own long since thrown away (but secretly stashed) suspender belts and it's time to experiment...

It's not my favourite suspender belt..this one takes some managing..

So any thoughts CD-ing lit fans?

I think HOT stuff Gerry

....hmmm..lovely...trying to think of some more slutty poses..any suggestions? A little chafing of the g-string..?

i like this little outfit, gerrylynn.. has a cute 'country girl' flare to it..
as for pose suggestions.. well, "sexy" doesn't necessarily have to be "slutty"..
check out some classic retro pinup girl posters, lingerie model photoshoots or 'girly' magazine poses... (even some of our own 'lit gurls' here ;)) ..
then practice ones that look really hot to you in front of a full length mirror.. treat yourself to a delicious little lingerie fashion show.. :heart:

Tommi feels playful...

This is a friend of mine named Tommi, who is a Literotica playmate of mine. We are looking for a little feedback on some poses and Tommi's choice of lingerie, and on the photography. Please be so kind as to comment,

Thanks,

Rags

Attachments

• IMG_2581:96KB.JPG
    IMG_2581:96KB.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 373
This is a friend of mine named Tommi, who is a Literotica playmate of mine. We are looking for a little feedback on some poses and Tommi's choice of lingerie, and on the photography. Please be so kind as to comment,

Thanks,

Rags

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Rags

Lookin quite delightful there:kiss::devil: Rags

Lookin quite delightful there:kiss::devil: Rags

Stinson,

This guy Tommi is a hottie for sure. Let me know how you'd rate these...

Thanks guys, getting feedback is what it's all about;)

Rags :devil::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_2590:100KB.JPG
    IMG_2590:100KB.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_2593:100KB.JPG
    IMG_2593:100KB.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_2597:76KB.JPG
    IMG_2597:76KB.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 248
Stinson,

This guy Tommi is a hottie for sure. Let me know how you'd rate these...

Thanks guys, getting feedback is what it's all about;)

Rags :devil::kiss:

I love them. The black lace is so sexy and his skins is so smooth. I just want to eat him all up! :kiss:

I love them. The black lace is so sexy and his skins is so smooth. I just want to eat him all up! :kiss:

Jenna,

You're always so sweet, darling. And it just so happens that I've got an empty guest room down here in Florida. Tommi is a little shy and might want to be served up with me chaperoning for him;)

But you wouldn't mind if I were there, would you:D

Here's a couple more...

Love ya, gurl,

Rags:devil::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_2596:100KB.JPG
    IMG_2596:100KB.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_2594:100KB.JPG
    IMG_2594:100KB.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 301
Status