A nagging thought

bicurnow

Literotica Guru
I wonder sometimes if my "curiosity" is partially an outgrowth of an unfulfilled relationship with a woman. Certainly not totally as I do like shaved, hard cocks but then .... :eek:

You're not alone

I wonder sometimes if my "curiosity" is partially an outgrowth of an unfulfilled relationship with a woman. Certainly not totally as I do like shaved, hard cocks but then .... :eek:

I wouldn't worry about it too much as you're not alone by a long shot.

Many of us enjoy sucking and swallowing that 'hard cock' that you like the pictures of, but we've found that we are more attracted to the cock than to the man. In other words, we don't look around for a "cute" guy, or a "handsome" guy, or any other kind of guy.

What many of us want is someone who lives near to us, who will be very discreet, and who enjoys getting sucked off or stroked off (but will probably end up being sucked at the end, LOL). If he enjoys sucking and swallowing too, that's better yet.

Many of us enjoy sucking and swallowing that 'hard cock' that you like the pictures of, but we've found that we are more attracted to the cock than to the man. In other words, we don't look around for a "cute" guy, or a "handsome" guy, or any other kind of guy.

What many of us want is someone who lives near to us, who will be very discreet, and who enjoys getting sucked off or stroked off (but will probably end up being sucked at the end, LOL). If he enjoys sucking and swallowing too, that's better yet.

Totally agree with all you said. Add to that cleanly shaven and I am ready

My curiosity is simple based on that fact that I have not tried it yet. I have a great sex life currently and have had some pretty kinky fun with women.

But I have never touched another cock, so I want to try it, probably several times just to be sure :D

Yep. That's me too. Although I wouldn't mind having a buddy as well.

Precisely

My curiosity is simple based on that fact that I have not tried it yet. I have a great sex life currently and have had some pretty kinky fun with women.

But I have never touched another cock, so I want to try it, probably several times just to be sure :D

Like a lot of things to do with sex, it's something I want to do, at least in part because I haven't yet.

Back