21 and blonde again!

I remember this kinky slut...enjoyed looking at your naughty pics babe!! :D:D
 
It's been a while Lit!
I'm still 21 but my hair's bright yellow instead of blue now...thought it was time to start up another thread, I've missed you guys. I'm having some really fucking good sex at the minute which of course always leads back to Lit!

Ass!

Face

Yay you're back. Hooray for exams (?) and your cool sex life xxx
 
It's been a while Lit!
I'm still 21 but my hair's bright yellow instead of blue now...thought it was time to start up another thread, I've missed you guys. I'm having some really fucking good sex at the minute which of course always leads back to Lit!

Ass!

Face
Love the yellow!
 
Your face is hot! Your ass is hotter! Your tits are unbeleivably hot!!
 
Gem, I hope you know I've missed you something terrible. I hope you're going to catch us up on all your adventures... last time you were here you were still living at home and somehow convincing your mother to buy you sexy underwear for us ;-)
 
Very nice indeed. You have a sexy body and I thank you for sharing it. Looking forward to more I hope!
 
If that's the case then you're wearing it correctly - just hoodie and panties. I love it.
 
I think that hoodie and underwear would look much better on my floor ;)
 
sex...

glad youre getting it and sharing some hot pics your body looks great love the adidas hoodie ............all day i dream about sex .....adidas has been my theme for years ............wood love to lic ya..........;):cool::heart::kiss::rose::D
 
Back
Top