Is being a brick house good?

That comes from an old saying, "built like a brick shithouse", meaning a woman with a nice figure.
 
That comes from an old saying, "built like a brick shithouse", meaning a woman with a nice figure.

I'm gonna have to google that saying because I'm sorry the first woman who heard that should have decked the guy. It doesn't sound like a compliment.
 
I'm gonna have to google that saying because I'm sorry the first woman who heard that should have decked the guy. It doesn't sound like a compliment.

I'm not sure what the origins are, but I can only assume that it's a compliment because most outhouses are made of wood, and a brick one would be considered luxurious.
 
The expression "built like a brick shit house" or "out house" has been around probably as long as outhouses, which are commonly wooden. It implies that an object is well and solidly built, and was often used to describe women's bodies, in the era when every single male was a chauvinist pig.

The Commodores played with the phrase by omitting the "shit" and providing enough of a gap in the lyrics for the smart listener to fill in the blank. In concert, many people in the audience were happy to do so.
 
I've heard this song over the years - She's a brick house. Is being a brick house a good thing? 36-24-36 is that even possible? If being a brick house is in then if I'm not does that make me an outhouse? Explain this to me????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-5EmnQp3V48

I have heard that a time or two.
I assume it's a good thing.
yes, 36-24-36 is possible

My build is 36-25.5-36....*scouts honor*

(hard work and would look much better if I were 5 feet 8)
 
Hi! Have to pick up the kids pretty quick but I had to check in. You and Blob need to arm wrestle or something. LOL

man, fuck him.. i tried being nice an telling him to quit his gay shit.. i guess he loves that lifestyle, that's on him.

he will stay in on Permanent iggy like squibbs an worms.
 
That comes from an old saying, "built like a brick shithouse", meaning a woman with a nice figure.


Bloody nonsense.


Built like a brick shithouse means that something is designed to last, built by someone who knows what they're doing using quality materials and without regard to expense.


The phrase doesn't have a sexual or gender connotation unless it is applied in that context.



 
Last edited:


Bloody nonsense.


Build like a brick shithouse means that something is designed-to-last, built by someone who knows what they're doing using quality materials and without regard to expense.


The phrase doesn't have a sexual or gender connotation unless it is applied in that context.




Yeah, just like "full steam ahead" means "open the throttle." Phrases develop over time.
 
I have nudes floating all over the damned place....

You just want me to send pictures to your PM box. I know.

Boy howdy, I'd like to be an electron in the internet wavelength so I could be everywhere at once right now.
 
I believe it typically references a male. The song changed that.

I remember hearing the expression in the late 60's from construction workers. It never referred to a man. A woman who was "built like a brick shithouse," was the highest quality a man could ever hope to have.

A big strong man was "built like an oak."
 
I remember hearing the expression in the late 60's from construction workers. It never referred to a man. A woman who was "built like a brick shithouse," was the highest quality a man could ever hope to have.

A big strong man was "built like an oak."

You didn't grow up in the family he did.

His father would refer to men as brick shit houses.
 
Back
Top