Women who like to be taken forcefully

Well said, Angel. I am often the intitiator, but it's absolutely intoxicating to just have your body completely taken over, and give that control up to your partner.

For myself, I think I am in such control in my world outside of the bedroom that it is a complete turn on for me to have no control inside the bedroom. This does not mean I don't iniitiate sex but nothing gets me going more than a man being a "real" man.

Last edited:
yes

Nothing better than being bond and blindfolded and loosing controlfor both parties

For myself, I think I am in such control in my world outside of the bedroom that it is a complete turn on for me to have no control inside the bedroom. This does not mean I don't iniitiate sex but nothing gets me going more than a man being a "real" man.

I think you pinpoint something very important here - I think many women like to be in control in many situations and suddenly being out of control can be a great arousing feeling and also a real turn on for the male partner.

Figuring it out

I'm starting to be more dominant with my GF. We figured out that me pushing her down on the bed turns her on. Or if I handcuff her and fuck her face it turns us both on. We have good communication and are very tender with each other otherwise/other times. But I like the idea of tying her to the bed and fucking her brains out, and she says that sounds good to her as well.

But we're just starting to figure it out. I've never spanked her, and wouldn't know exactly how to 'go about it'. I don't have a plan in mind -- I push her face down on the bed then don't have a crystal clear idea what to do next.

Do y'all go in with a 'plan' or scenario or script kind of rolling ahead of time? Or is it more improvised? I need more info from her about what especially turns her on.

We're talking about stuff. I'm not interested in hurting or humiliating her or doing anything that's actually scary for her. I don't want a slave, I don't want her to call me "Master".

Where to go from here? I know it depends on what turns us both on. Any thoughts appreciated.

I have to agree with this too. :) Giving up control is actually a liberating feeling for me, it increases my arousal many times over. Not having to think or decide on what to do next frees me to concentrate on His pleasure, which in turn increases mine.

I'm starting to be more dominant with my GF. We figured out that me pushing her down on the bed turns her on. Or if I handcuff her and fuck her face it turns us both on. We have good communication and are very tender with each other otherwise/other times. But I like the idea of tying her to the bed and fucking her brains out, and she says that sounds good to her as well.

But we're just starting to figure it out. I've never spanked her, and wouldn't know exactly how to 'go about it'. I don't have a plan in mind -- I push her face down on the bed then don't have a crystal clear idea what to do next.

Do y'all go in with a 'plan' or scenario or script kind of rolling ahead of time? Or is it more improvised? I need more info from her about what especially turns her on.

We're talking about stuff. I'm not interested in hurting or humiliating her or doing anything that's actually scary for her. I don't want a slave, I don't want her to call me "Master".

Where to go from here? I know it depends on what turns us both on. Any thoughts appreciated.

For me, talking is essential. There can be no relationship without it. When I first started serving my Master, we talked a lot about what my limits were and what He expected from me. That helped strengthen our bond and made us more comfortable with each other and also experimenting with new things.

Keep talking and exploring. Get comfortable explaining what worked and want didn't. Be honest with each other. Only then can the two of you learn what excites you both and make your sex life incredible. :)

I hope this helps.

That is...

That is helpful, thanks. We're both aware that we need to let each other know what's hot/what's not. The sex is already amazing, but the fact that we align on this is only going to make things better.

I would not mind doing so sometimes. It is more 'I gotta have at her NOW!' times when I wish it the most.

In total agreement. Sometimes I want nothing more than to be an absolute flesh puppet. In the recent past I am really starting to enjoy having my face f@#ked. I enjoy being used in a way that also prevents me from objecting to it, like a human ball gag.

That's basically been a litmust test for me all my life. The guys who are sweet but tentative...don't get another date with me. The ones who know to just pull my hair and TAKE me....get whatever they want. :)
I may have replied to this before but yes... so true with me! Reading it again reminds me.

Last edited:
I love being taken forcefully! Lately, I've been having many fantasies about a woman taking me forcefully an using a strap-on.

I perform burlesque and no one is allowed to touch me, I'm the teaser and it's seductive. I like being taken forcefully because it's such a change for me.

I've done a forced fantasy with two guys I was comfy with. They tore my clothes off. Slapped me (hard on ass). Grabbed my boobs real rough. Left red marks all over. Brutal face fucking and dp creamed. I enjoyed it.

love it

Love when a man takes me forcefully! It is soo hott and such a turn on. I'd be so happy if I could have sex like that all the time! I hate the men that are like "can I kiss you here, can I do this or that?" Soo annyoning! Just man up and take me!

Love when a man takes me forcefully! It is soo hott and such a turn on. I'd be so happy if I could have sex like that all the time! I hate the men that are like "can I kiss you here, can I do this or that?" Soo annyoning! Just man up and take me!

Amen
I would love to experience it just once without the questions

first post(Hi)

I totally agree with you...it's worse than a limp handshake.

I like the kind of play where I'm forced to open my mouth have my red ruffled panties shoved in and held there by a heavy forceful hand..

but that's me?

I totally agree with you...it's worse than a limp handshake.

I like the kind of play where I'm forced to open my mouth have my red ruffled panties shoved in and held there by a heavy forceful hand..

but that's me?

I like the concept....but guys always want access to my mouth for some reason... :)

WOW, This whole thread has me panting! "OBJECTIFY ME!" I agree with everyone...that
to ask me is like a limp handshake! A major turn-off. I remember the ones who, after our date, would lift my chin with one finger for a goodnight kiss. Also, reaching around to my back and pulling me into him. I would just melt. Dominant behavior for me all the time! (That doesnt mean to PM me now with crude comments)

And depending on the response those actions get -- the dom behavior just snowballs. Abby, your comments are always welcome in my inbox!:D

Mmmmmm yes. My SO will ask, "how do you want your sex?" My usual reply is, "good." I too am in control a lot through out the day and having him take control when it comes to sex is such a nice release.

Read a book called Just Fuck Me! - What Women Want Men to Know About Taking Control in the Bedroom a while back. Love this part of the description of the book--"The majority of women like to be fucked. And I mean really fucked. Yes, the media has lied to you. Sure, there are some women that want to lay on their backs, look into your eyes, and gently rock back and forth, but most of us want you to channel the power of the Sun through your penis and give us a good, solid pounding. Act like you want it, for God's sake!"

Can hardly wait until he gets home tonight.

I've always found that most women want to be taken and played with as one wishes, to have a guy that can look at them and make them melt, to give them a look that tells them everything and leaves them so breathless a chill runs up their spin making them ache for a touch. To have them want, need it so bad they will beg, will spread themselves wide and plead for it only to be turned upon their stomach, their hair gripped and their pussy rammed good and hard as they are fucked fully and utterly making them whimper and moan loving every second they are fucked like they are someones property, someones fuck pet.

Because they are.

I agree this is totally hot

taken forcefully

it's always been a fantasy of mine. There is just something so erotic about the idea of being "taken" with force. (in a safe manner of course)

Back