Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor do I. i subside in the digital realm. Smelling only the electronics burning as I try to power through adobe on my old PC

Burning? *Hands you a fire extinguisher*

Well it was my major... so it wasn't uncommon to be in there for eight hours at a time.

My liberal arts school doesn't have an art department...ha. ugh.

I used to have this fantasy about about some sexy photo girls and me bangen in the darkroom...

Used to..does that mean it happened or the fantasy faded?

And because GoodOmen told me to...here are two of my recent paintings. I started painting again in January, so I'm still a bit rusty.

The first was inspired by Sakura trees, completed in 30 minutes. Felt lovely to do.

The second and third are two steps of a painting I have yet to finish. I think I like it more from a distance.

All three were done with acrylic. The tree branch on Stage2 is torn up paper from a sketch book.

I like the first photo of stage 2... that would be very cool on a really big background. Like a 6 x 3 sheet of plywood...:)

Well the fantasy didn't happen, I did bang a girlfriend in the darkroom but it was planned.

Yea, but it wasn't random... which makes it less hot. Wanted to just have a random encounter with a sexy photo girl. But hey could have been worse right.

You're so very welcome! The thread totally made my day!
(I'm sending you a pm with a link to my work)

:)

Your work is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it :) and I'm glad my thread made your day, I'm pretty sure that just made my day in turn!

you have quite the eye for art. your photography is beautiful! I especially like your photos from northern ireland. the handicapped and battered bike segregated from the landscape invokes tremendous feeling.

your paintings are also quite lovely. I would love to see more!

I hope this isn't going to be a short lived thread approaching one you have some great photos of yourself to share ;)

attachment.php

Lovely long hair and Sweet Tits :) Thanks for Sharing :rose::rose::kiss:

So I'm leaving on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again...

Well that's partially false, I'll be back Monday morning. But in the mean time, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend and here's a photo as I depart! xo

Attachments

• hoooodie.jpg
    hoooodie.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4,931
You are absolutely stunning. You may not be responsible for my arousal but you should take some credit!

Gorgeous pics. And from that one post are you a fan spoken word artists?

Well that's partially false, I'll be back Monday morning. But in the mean time, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend and here's a photo as I depart! xo

What a lovely parting gift for us. Enjoy your trip!

Have a wonderful weekend!

WOW! the weekend has already started out in the right direction! Have a good trip and a great weekend!

Beautiful inside and out.
And I love this hoodie!

Thanks babe :) and I'm still planning on hiding it from you..

You are absolutely stunning. You may not be responsible for my arousal but you should take some credit!

Thank you, for the compliment as well as for reading my profile! :kiss:

Incredible breasts - thanks for sharing

Grazie!

Gorgeous pics. And from that one post are you a fan spoken word artists?

I've gotten into spoken word the last year or so, love the genre of work. Are you a fan/practitioner?

yes she is. :)

You can be my rep while I'm gone lol xo

What a lovely parting gift for us. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks! If you read any news about someone throwing a(nother) shoe at W. this weekend ...you can assume it was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back