Strap-on experiences

I've experienced, and enjoyed strap-on play a good number of times. Not sure I could do without it.

All my stories (so far) on Literotica have contained pegging. For me it's a beautiful and integral part of a F/m relationship. Something loving, not necessarilly a form of punishment, as in many FemDom stories.

I wrote a true account of my first time here: http://www.literotica.com/s/a-boys-first-time-1
 
ive had this fantasy for a very long time. and i have a dom now. rather im learning a role of a sub, shes twice my age and well experienced in everyway. i cant wait till we get to truly work through this. especially since she has a 12 inch strapon i plan on getting worked on. or atleast get a chance after my ass gets loosened
 
my experience?
on my knees... licking the shaft of my dom's strap-on... her pushing the tip of it into my mouth... me running my tongue along the underside of the dildo then taking it all in my mouth... such a tremendous turn-on for both of us. it's so interesting because having my cock sucked isn't my favorite thing in the world and i have no desire to go down on a man.
cirCUMstances are keeping my dom and i apart currently, but i fantasize about the next time we're together... how she'll sit back in a chair... pull me in by my leash and make me suck her dick... then get me on all fours and take me from behind. <swoon>
just writing this makes me ache for her faux cock in my mouth.
 
this is one of my favorite forums, thanks everyone for being so open... i get off on your titilation
 
I have been taken with strapons by several women and to my surprise found that massage therapist are the most open to strapon play. Also to my surprise these women were also open to femdom play because strapon play seemed to make them more aggressive. I have had the opportunity to date several massage therapist that were open to screwing me with a dildo. I feel that woman's lib has a long way to go and that women are still afraid to take their men with strapons. I dated a therapist for several years as her house boy and have had many memorable screwings with strapon sex inside her place. Getting bent over her table sideways on my belly was hot because she could adjust the table so she could stand and fuck at a comfortable level. By pushing her clit against the back of the dildo she could come this was and never stopped fucking me until she had an orgasm not caring if I came or not!

since neither of us have met every woman, it is too soon to make such a sweeping statement. there is a huge community of BDSM women and men who strap and put men where they belong on a regular basis. most of the women i know have NO problem with getting what they want sexually. all depends on who you are sharing yourself with and you can't generalize from an n = 1.
 
Love SO play

Introduced it slowly to wife and now she likes it... Locking me down and open me up with a plug ..Using my mouth on her rubber cock while kneeling in front of her...Yeah she likes it...

60592612.jpg



Cheers rain

YIM rain1957
 
Try it she may like it

I'm trying to figure out if I should attempt to walk my wife down this road. It is something I fantasize about but am unsure of how to approach it or how she would react. I'm thinking maybe it would be easier to search outside the marriage and hook up with someone with the same desires?
Thoughts
PM me

You will never know if you wife likes it, unless you talk to her. In some cases, people have told me their wife had the exact same fantasy!

The best thing you can do, I feel is talk to her about your desires and fantasies in a nonthreatening way. Tell her why you fantasize about it and what turns you on about it.

If you are not used to sharing and expressing your feelings to your wife, don't start out with strapon play, try just sharing feelings first. Then talk about sex, feelings and thoughts in the bedroom. Bring up the kinky stuff next like in the book "50 Shades of Grey" and eventually talk about strapon play.

ES
 
question...

You will never know if you wife likes it, unless you talk to her. In some cases, people have told me their wife had the exact same fantasy!

The best thing you can do, I feel is talk to her about your desires and fantasies in a nonthreatening way. Tell her why you fantasize about it and what turns you on about it.

If you are not used to sharing and expressing your feelings to your wife, don't start out with strapon play, try just sharing feelings first. Then talk about sex, feelings and thoughts in the bedroom. Bring up the kinky stuff next like in the book "50 Shades of Grey" and eventually talk about strapon play.

ES

Is there strapon play in "50 Shades" ??
 
Don't know

Is there strapon play in "50 Shades" ??

Actually, I am reading the book now and the answer is I don't know. I am pretty sure the answer is no.

But the point I am trying to make is that book more than any book in the last few years is causing people to go to their local kink store and buy rope, and all kinds of implements for spanking etc. It is VERY easy to start up a BDSM conversation just by having the book. I have had several women ask me if I have read the book just because they saw it in my hand. Our conversations turned to BDSM, spanking, and in a short time we were talking about toys. It is easy to transition to strapon play from a conversation like that I feel.

ES
 
From the wife of a man who had to do some serious talking to get her to attempt strap on play, I say have a fantasy exchange night. Start with the mild head for the wild, she may surprise you! I was very reluctant to start, and now it is one of our favorite scenes. I admit it took some getting used to, but it is a huge turn on!
 
Having experimented with strapon sex in the early eighties with my ex-wife we were actually pioneers having to find toys in adult bookstores and make our own harnesses. We practiced female domination and discipline before it was ever popular and was actually considered kinky sex. My wife and I literally practiced behind closed doors . I learned to respect women and the power they had over me elevating my wife to a higher level. She never could totally get over the guilt of being dominant and actually left me for a dominant man. I guess I was speaking for women in my generation that are already in their sixties and maybe not as open to experimentation as women are now what are your thoughts?
 
Did you ever use a strap-on?
Yes
Was ever one used on you?
No
How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Sense of power and control was great but no real sexual feeling for me
Would you do it again?
yes

OK so now I've answered those questions time to ask for a little bit of advice. First a little background. I've used a strap on on my BF before and he enjoyed it, we've also used a dildo and plug and fingers and he's enjoyed those as well. Whenever we talk about fanasties he frequently mentions the strap on, I've avoided using it again as I found it difficult to use. I'm a larger girl (no comments on this please I don't want the lectures/bitching etc I've heard it all before) anyway because of my size I found it difficult to use the strap on, my belly seemed to get in the way plus there is quite a height difference between me and himself so we struggle to line up on certain positions. The harness I have isn't brillant, we did struggle to find one that fitted me. The few times I've worn the strap on we end up with him riding me but I'd love to take control and have him beneath me whilst I fuck him. At the moment I usually end up not wearing the harness and just using the dildo on him.

Any experienced strap on users got any tips or advice?
 
Did you ever use a strap-on?
Yes
Was ever one used on you?
No
How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Sense of power and control was great but no real sexual feeling for me
Would you do it again?
yes

OK so now I've answered those questions time to ask for a little bit of advice. First a little background. I've used a strap on on my BF before and he enjoyed it, we've also used a dildo and plug and fingers and he's enjoyed those as well. Whenever we talk about fanasties he frequently mentions the strap on, I've avoided using it again as I found it difficult to use. I'm a larger girl (no comments on this please I don't want the lectures/bitching etc I've heard it all before) anyway because of my size I found it difficult to use the strap on, my belly seemed to get in the way plus there is quite a height difference between me and himself so we struggle to line up on certain positions. The harness I have isn't brillant, we did struggle to find one that fitted me. The few times I've worn the strap on we end up with him riding me but I'd love to take control and have him beneath me whilst I fuck him. At the moment I usually end up not wearing the harness and just using the dildo on him.

Any experienced strap on users got any tips or advice?

My GF is a bigger girl and we were concerned about the sizing of harnesses, also she's not naturally dominant and was a little intimidated by them as well. So we went for a feeldoe, which is better for her from a pleasure point of view and eliminated any problems caused by size. She has taken me on my knees and back and I've ridden her as well without any problems. Also I suppose you could always try a double ended dildo?
 
This seduction can be so sexy . . .

From the wife of a man who had to do some serious talking to get her to attempt strap on play, I say have a fantasy exchange night. Start with the mild head for the wild, she may surprise you! I was very reluctant to start, and now it is one of our favorite scenes. I admit it took some getting used to, but it is a huge turn on!

A man eager to bring his lady around to the idea is, indeed, such a delicious concept to consider. You may enjoy Aaron's approach: http://www.literotica.com/s/aaron-convinces-felicia-to-try-this

The entire process is almost itself a seduction --- he intimating his desires; she initially hesitant; he pressing forward, emphasizing his eagerness; she perhaps warming to the idea; he promising her pleasures if she allows the interaction; she ultimately agreeing . . .

The reward, as you say, is adding a new, huge turn-on to loving sex play.
 
Thoughts

I understand where you are coming from. That said you are on this site, you are likely quite open minded. My wife may surprise me or she could be quite judgemental. We really are on opposite ends of the libido and sexual inhibition spectrum. But I suppose you are right, she could surprise me.

> The entire process is almost itself a seduction --- he intimating his desires; she initially hesitant; he pressing forward, emphasizing his eagerness; she perhaps warming to the idea; he promising her pleasures if she allows the interaction; she ultimately agreeing . .

I like what escriterra says above and I would certainly read her story too.

Your wife is your life partner, so try to confide in her your interests, not just fantasy acts, but feelings and why things turn you on and how she can share in that.

I think I am VERY open minded and then I had a girlfriend tell me she had a fantasy of doing two guys at once. My first thought was where do I fit in? Is she thinking about some guy in particular? All kinds of insecurities seeped in on my part.

Long story short, she talked to me in a way that was non threatening and DEFINITELY wanted me involved etc. I still felt uncomfortable with a stranger in our house so I fucked her with a dildo giving her double penetration that way. She LOVED it. A threesome in the future? maybe but that is where we are right now and she is VERY thankful.

I know it is hard to tell your partner your interests, defend why you like them, while answering questions that may be judgmental or belittling. Try to look at it this way:

If you let it slip to your "guy" friends that you like "large" women, they will probably give you a hard time. But I have seen this happen and the guy was prepared with all kinds of answers that he CLEARLY thought out. When he was done, "the guys" were speechless, and just said, "Good for you!" All of them were turned on.

So before you talk with your wife, have an idea of why you like it, what turns you on about it and be confident in it. Even if she gets judgmental, that is just a reaction, share with her your love for her and how YOU feel about it, while seeing her point of view. Let her know you want her to be part of this fantasy and that it is NOT just about you. And that this is something you share with her and nobody else, you are truly opening yourself up to her. (IN TO ME SEE or intimacy.) Plus like my example above, don't expect her to run to the store and get a strapon. She may start out with a finger or just may want to talk about it for a week or two.


ES
 
I had a dream last night that my wife walked into the bedroom and told me she had a father's day gift for me. She bent over and I could see the balls from her brand new strap on. Then turned around and I saw a nice big strap on and a big smile on her face.

I've been horny all day thanks to this dream
 
Happened once and only once, and never want to do it again. Got sore in places you don't want to be sore - I don't see the appeal of toys in general, but everyone has their tastes. I prefer skin, not plastic.
 
I had a dream last night that my wife walked into the bedroom and told me she had a father's day gift for me. She bent over and I could see the balls from her brand new strap on. Then turned around and I saw a nice big strap on and a big smile on her face.

I've been horny all day thanks to this dream

Briggs ole chappy! Good to see you around. How is life treating you?
Leo
 
male slave submission

I feel that if any man really wants to submit to his wife/Mistress he must allow her to penetrate him with a strapon dildo so that he finds out what it is really like to be passably submissive. Once a man feels what it is like to be on the receiving end of a dildo the size of his own cock or bigger which includes sucking it as well he will have more respect for what his Mistress does for him. When she is driving her dildo down his throat making him choke he will realize what cock sucking really means. When his Mistress finally pushes the huge head of her dildo passed his sphincter muscle he will finally understand what it is like to take a real screwing. I have bent over for several women and they all told me afterwards that they had more respect for me having allowed them to fucked me like I screwed them.
 
Back
Top