What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That three out of my four school days this week are going to be cake walks.....:devil:

When I nurse.. I nurse

When I strip.. I get dinner and stuff

(and stop acting like you didn't already know that)

Roads are bad, traffic is backed up, and I will probably be late for class.

I wonder sometimes what goes through a persons mind when they start the most ridiculously stupid threads that make no sense whatsoever. With all the threads here already, just pick one and act like a moron. Chicks that are into morons will see that, and act accordingly.

I must say tho, it is nice to have all the stupidity on as few threads as possible..it cuts down on my ignore list which is over 100 now.

I wonder sometimes what goes through a persons mind when they start the most ridiculously stupid threads that make no sense whatsoever. With all the threads here already, just pick one and act like a moron. Chicks that are into morons will see that, and act accordingly.

I must say tho, it is nice to have all the stupidity on as few threads as possible..it cuts down on my ignore list which is over 100 now.

Ach! I found another one! Deux for Deux. If you iggy the OP, all their crappy threads don't come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back