The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

The young news anchor fought against the crowd of boys hoping to break loose and compose herself before the shoot went live.

-Nick being the hero pulled the boys off if she got fired he would of done this for nothign as the show was going live in one minute-

The young anchor thanked Nick and was able to compose herself just in time as she got the words that they were live now.

-The school report was going well nick watched Ashley with a lewd stare thinking about there fun after the report he had some idea what he would do with her once they were done on set-

"Thats a wrap" the young anchor said and as she walked to her car some students pulled up in another car and exited the vehicle.

-Nick followed her outside and smiled when she was surrounded by the students-"Miss cumners remember when i said i had something in mind school related this was it"-he said-"4 Students and you some place mor eprivate wouldn't you say boys"-he said-

Confused the young anchor looked at Nick and said "Nick what the heck is going on here?"

-he looked to her-"i thought me and a few of the boys here would have a little SEX ED with you after all its wonderful"-he smiled-"If you decline your carrer is history"

Needing the job. She said "Fine Nick what do you want ?" Ashley asked in a semi defeated tone.

-he smiled-"I just said you me and these 4 young men now are gonna fuck you how about back at yoru house or back in the studio a little make shift class room and then us 5 take you"

Ashley said nothing..moments later she was grabbed in her school attire and shoved in a vehicle.. After a short drive they were at the news studio..no one there as Nick and the boys took Ashley to the main studio where the news was done and kicked on the lights in the empty news studio

-nick smiled as he set up a make shift school set and looked to Ashley-"Ok Miss Cumners get ready"-he said as he pushed abutton on a console and aschool bell rang as the kids and nick sat down-

Playing along the young news anchor said"Hello class my name is Miss Cumners." She then grabbed some papers like she was handing out a pop quiz

-they looked to her as she handed the papers and one raised his hand saying-"um Teacher this test says if we finish the test fast we get aprize "-he said-"Does tha tmean we can have you"

The news anchor/ "teacher" said "NO of course not students that would not be appropriate class. She then pretended like she was going on with her lesson when Nick spoke to her through an earpiece that she wore while on set. Through the earpiece Nick told her..

-He told her-"Tell the class its in appropriate because you can have me now."-he said-"then strip down and let the the boys and I take you"-he said-

Miss Cumners said "well it IS inappropriate but conventional methods are outdated for incentive class." With that the young teacher stripped down to her pantyhose and heels and sat upon her desk(the the large desk she normally did news from) and said "Here is your prize boys fro all your work in school."

-The four boys and nick came up the boys jucked an dkissed along he rbody one boy began licking her pussy two at her breasts one boy took his cock out and had her stroke it nick kissed her her body was being touched all over-

The young news anchor reluctantly moaned as she,in an odd way loved the attention,Just then they began to handle her more roughly.

-there hands groped her skin and he rbreasts the boy lickign her pussy fingered her roughly as one boy slid a finger in her ass and nick held her head kssing her mouth soon she was stoking cocks as well as nick got on the desk and put his cock in her mouth as one of the students took his cock out which was nice and hard and slid it in side miss cumners and began thrusting in and out of her-

The young news anchor sat upon the desk as soft moans escaped her lips as her tight pussy was being pounded as well as her mouth was being pumped as well by her "students".

-they continued the cock in he rpussy pumped harder and faster soon the boy pulled out and came on her soon the next boy moved up taking his cock out and pumped in to her pussy as the one boy left already they elft as they fucked hands still on her body-

Nick told the boys enough as Ashley had to get ready for the morning news in about an hour.. they didnt want to leave though

-nick and the boy sfinished up they had shot cum all over ashley and it was 9 pm now as the boys washed up and left and nick did the same but came back and helped ashley hopeing he was breaking her spirit by now training her to be a sex slave was tough-"Well did you enjoy that"-he said as he helped her to get changed in to her other clothes so she coudl leave and meet him back here for tommorow the next day though ashley foudn a note stating-"Ashley your intewvieing a actor by the name of Sean Claude you must hide a vibrator the hole time you talk to him while its turned on i will have the remote you better where it"-he said-

Ashley dressed for the interview wearing a blouse with three buttons undone to show just enough cleavage to be professional,black skirt,dark brown pantyhose and 3" strappy pink heels matching the blouse as reluctantly she slipped the vibe into her freshly shaved pussy.

Back