erotic 'horror' tale (lesbian protagonists)

Unholywood

Virgin
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Posts
14
[Rough title at the moment, "Let Go". Names are not set in stone, they're just placeholders to establish the basic plot, this is the set-up]

Katie is grieving over her dead girlfriend Sandra who died suddenly in a car crash. Their mutual friend Abbie is a goth who dabbles with magic, and she offers to perform a spell that will let Sandra enter her body so Katie can say goodbye. Sandra takes over Abbie's body, forcing Sandra's spirit out, and she makes love to Katie. The story follows the three young women - Sandra conflicted between her desperation to stay alive (and attempts to become Abbie), and what she has done to her Abbie. Katie guilty over what happened to Abbie (not knowing her spirit hasn't gone) which is made worse by being happy that Sandra is back - she is incredibly messed up by this. Abbie is forced to navigate the ghost world to try and find a way to reclaim her body, fighting the temptation to possess someone and force them out herself.

A part of the story features Abbie starting to inhabit a person to just feel something again, and at a low point she starts trying to possess a young homeless prostitute (Lydia) but this exposes her to the memories of why the girl ended up on the street. Lydia becomes aware of Abbie, and they resolve to help save each other.

Not sure if Abbie is a lesbian, it's something that could be changed for the author's preferences, though I think the story is better if she is straight because it makes Sandra's attempt to live her life a bit more difficult, and adds a purity to wanting to save Lydia.

Also unsure about what category to put it - if Abbie is straight, and Lydia is sexual out of desperation for money rather than desire, it's not a good fit for the Lesbian Sex one (despite that being the opening point). It's either NonHuman (though it's not really about having sex with a ghost) or erotic horror though I think it's more psychological than horror.

Anyone interested in writing this? I don't want Sandra to be hated, despite what she does. She is the antagonist, but hopefully a very real and vulnerable one that is sympathic as much as she is damaging
 
Definitely Erotic Horror.

Also, it sounds very hot! I'd read it.
Thank you - just hope I can find someone who wants to write it! Curious how they'd handle perspective since what is happening inside all three of the main characters' heads is very messy
 
Sounds eerily like my story A mother's love never dies without the incest. Exact same premise.

I also had an erotic horror story on here called Abigail who was a lesbian.

Small world.
 
It's a riff on the scene in Ghost where Oda-Mae let's Sam use her body briefly, and then the what if questions of what if the ghost pushes out the host's spirit? and what happens to the host then? I suspect there are lots of variations of it. Just wish I could write... *sigh*
 
Back
Top