Campus surprise (closed)

His cock began to stir again as he whipped up the cum from the sink and the base of the sink. he slipped on the sweats his bulge apparent as he brought his soiled shorts and followed you to the laundry.

"Okay..so i know I need soap..but aside from that and the fact these go into the machine...thats the extent of my knowledge..Oh and the folding after words..if you don't have a clothing war, tossing clothes at each other" he says chuckling as he remembers one of his few good memories with his sister before she became all weird.
 
She walked in through the process of getting everything going and his clothes washing before leaning up against the wall and smiling at him. She brushed her hair back behind her ear and licked her lips a little.

Now we wait... So what to do while we wait?

She knew what they both wanted physically and what they wanted emotionally and psychologically but which one would win. Would they have better time talking and enjoying each others company after they wore him out sexually or was he one that never tired out that way.
 
Well I want you to ask me some questions...And than maybe a kiss, I love the feel of my lips on yours

He said as she looks at the washing machine and fiddles with the strings of the sweats they were a little big but he masked it by playing with the strings
 
She smiled pulling him closer using the waistband of the sweats. Pulling him close to her she kissed him softly.

and I love to fell My pet kiss Me. As for questions... What would my pet think of our wandering through those woods out there sometime and me hunting him?
 
"You want to Hunt me??" he says as he looks at you and feels his cock stir from the kiss.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous..I could get hurt, but it does sound fun, kind of an adult version of Hide'n'Seek right" he says smiling as he than thinks "But if you catch me..what happens? And what if i catch you do i get to claim a reward?" he says a little intrigues by the idea.

"We aren't gonna do it tonight are we, cause these pants are a little big for me, and i would be like trying to hunt wounded prey" he says as he looks down.

"It would be no fun, especially since i would probably end up tripping and landing face first into some gnarly tree root"

he rambles as his cock grows and tents the sweats as he blushes" Guess we could try it i don't know the weekend some time, I'll make sure to wear my green motif clothes...oh and shouldn't i have like some kind of neon orange on me too? so a idiot doesn't shoot me"
 
No need to worry about anyone else finding you the house came with a couple extra acres all around it fenced and labeled that trespassers would be shot. As for my hunting you... no weapons just mainly stay in shape tracking stuff like that. What happens when I find you... depends on my mood... maybe something... maybe nothing.

She leaned in a little closer to his ear and nipped softly at his earlobe with a brush of her body against his.

So how do you want to inform your staff about me?
 
"Oh...Sounds fun, maybe you could teach me something about the woods.My father never really went some place so rustic, he always took us to like Thai Land and other places so her could go on business and left us to do what ever" he said as he than shivers and looks at you blushing.

"I don't know how I will tell them....I want to tell them the truth but I don't know who is in my corner and who is in his" he says looking down at his bulge, and blushes" Do...Do you have to be..so close, my cock is throbbing"
 
Justice you are sounding like you don't want me around...

A teasing pout to her voice.

I can run you home if you want us apart for now. Though I would love for you to stay around as long as you want pet... if not... all night.

She slipped form the room and let him stand there as she continued to talk.

As for teaching you I might be able to do that and finding out who is in his pockets out of your staff... that is easy with the associates I have.
 
"No no I want to stay here" he says walking forward and his pants slump showing the lower part of his abs as he continues to follow you and looks at you.

" Its just so hard to concentrate on any thing but how sexy you are especially with my cock raging like it is" he says blushing.
 
Well then maybe we need to wear it out so you can relax and enjoy your visit...

She smiled and winked at him as she kept walking knowing he would follow. Moving towards her room with the deep dark wood rustic queen size bed. She paused in the door way and turned to look back at him. Candles arranged around the room it was far more sensual looking than people would expect of someone so military like her.

Unless you don't like that idea?
 
He followed you and when he got to the bed room he stopped and his eyes went wide.
" Wow! I mean this is so romantic...I never would have guessed this was your bed room." than it clicked and he stumbled a bit and than blushed.

" I'm. I'm in a girls bedroom...This is new? I'm kinda nervous" he said as he chuckles a bit from his nerves
 
Leaning closer to him she placed a finger on his lips smiling to him she whispered.

Relax and tell me what you think you should do now pet...

Her own mind thought of them lighting the candles and taking things slow and romantic with only passion bringing more primal actions but she wanted to see what his mind told him.
 
He looked at the bed and than you and than the bed. He looked at the room and than the lights. He let his smile broaden as he looks at you and blushes.

" I would love to dim the lights, light the candles and well see you naked, I mean really naked, not like we did in the class room and than may be some kissing on the bed....though all this is making me nervous"

he says as he dims the lights and smiles. he than looks at you and chuckles.
"I guess we should of lit the candle first."
 
I think there is enough light to see to light the candles...

She led him into the room reaching for the long tipped lighter and held it out to him.

Light them for us...
 
"O..Okay" he says looking at all the candles and than you and than the candles


"Are you sure we need all of them?" he asks as he begins to light a few.
 
All of them... once they are lit we can shut off the overhead light completely and have a more sensual time together.

She winked watching him with a devious smile.
 
"I hope by the time I'm done, I don't cum at the mere sight of your body Selena" he say as he manages to get all the candles at the foot of the bed lit than heads to the right side of the room and lights those.
 
She smiled and walked towards the bed sitting on the side of the bed watching him.

Whatever happens is perfectly fine this is all about us pet.
 
"true" he says chuckling a bit as he goes to the other side of the room and lights the candles there.

With that he puts the lighter down and than slips off the sweats his cock popping up fully erect and ready. He also takes off his shirt and stands there in the candle light as he walks over and turns the light off completely as he smiles.

" Wow this is amazing, Its so..pretty, and the smell is amazing" he says looking at you and the bed and blushing.
 
A couple of hazelnut candles in the mix. Love the scent.

She held a hand out to him as she spoke. Motioning for him to move over close to her a soft smile curling her lips as she slipped from the dress.

Its alright pet... come here.
 
He moved over to you clasping your hands and lacing his fingers in yours as he smiles and leans in to kiss your lips. He kisses them soft and gentle as he than pulls away and smiles again.

" You look so beautiful and sexy in this light, I feel pale compared to you...no seriously I look really really white" he blushes as he looks his face turning red as he blushes nervously.
 
That doesn't matter pet... just that we are together.

She smiled pulling him in closer guiding him to sit with her on the bed and began tracing a fingertip over the muscles of his chest her eyes never leaving his as she took her other hand still laced in his and guiding his hand to her breast.
 
"I know its just..I've only really been in a more dominant role and tend to just go at it until I blow my load, I'm nervous that I can't make you feel good doing...well this?" He says as he tries to fondle your breast his hand kneads you oddly as if he was trying to test the ripeness of a melon. He smiles and looks at you as he than grips his cock with his other hand instinctively stroking it as he blushes.
 
She reached taking his hand from his manhood and shaking her head no as she moved further onto the bed and gently guided him to move with her. Stretching out she smiled to him and began to slowly and calmly teach him... The caressing of the breast trailing kisses the way she liked. "Punishment" was simple a dug in fingernail or a slightly harder nip simple things to regain his attention as she carefully guided and taught him.
 
He let his hand explore the feel of your breast, his fingers running across your flesh as he than winces at any thing he does wrong. He though continues on to let his finger trace your areola and smile.

"Selena, this is dark spot is a little smoother, except the edge, it feels so great on my finger tips" he says as he than switches to running his pointer finger over your nipple and than gently presses down on it as he than moves his finger tip left and right over it slowly letting it run across the soft flesh of the nipple. Justice figured he should take his time like she wanted from the last lesson, and since he was new at this, maybe he would learn so much more doing it this way and waiting for a response from her to see if it was the right coarse or not.
 
Back
Top