Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Somewhere

and it's probably in Australia, there's a place where I'll never have to wear anything. And that's where I'll stay.
 
The one weekiversary of this thread and so many people have cared to join. Thanks to you all!

But nothing has changed in one regard...sitting in bed naked with my wife, also naked, reading and having coffee.

Have a great weekend!
 
Hey all you fellow nudies! Great thread!

I have a very rare Saturday alone so I'm enjoying my nakedness as much as I can ;) Just wish I didn't have to go out and cut the grass today. Although I could skinny dip in our pool afterwards so maybe there's a silver lining.
 
Hey all you fellow nudies! Great thread!

I have a very rare Saturday alone so I'm enjoying my nakedness as much as I can ;) Just wish I didn't have to go out and cut the grass today. Although I could skinny dip in our pool afterwards so maybe there's a silver lining.
Another newbie to the thread...welcome!
 
Wednesday morning in the home office working nude. Just got cleaned up and thought, why get dressed right now?
 
Ditto. Mainly to cool off. I've been on my motorcycle running around for work. Already 90 or so outside here.

So now working from home the rest of the day. Nude. Feels good. Nice and cool.
 
Sunday morning...oops, afternoon already. Sitting in home office converting some data for a client from a Windows application to a web app. Since I am working on the weekend, I must do it nude! :D
 
More than a week has elasped since last post. Thought I would give it some life.

Sitting in bed naked with my iPad drinking coffee. Took the trash out; had to put on shorts to do that. Will be taking the dogs out for their morning constitutional; once again, not nude. When we get back would not be surprise to be wearing damp shorts and shirt from the humidity. Will have to take them off. Too bad. :devil:
 
I'm not actually doing anything except smoking weed and this but it is Saturday morning and I am naked.
Unfortunately, it's four and I'm up because I can't sleep :(
 
A naked day

Been up all night, just got home and stripped as soon as I got thru the door. My cock and balls feel so much better free
 
I was, but threw on one of my husband's tee shirts and darted outside real quick to get something out of the car. On the way back to the house I looked over and saw our neighbor standing by the fence, staring at me with his mouth open. I think I flashed him!!
 
on vacation, just got up, naked, and opened the shades, hoping that I could give a good morning to a lady nearby
 
Laying naked in bed under the covers with phone. Cold and rainy here in Atlantic Canada. When I get up, I will have to put on clothes for warmth ..... Warm socks, loose t-shirt and warm robe - definitely no restrictive clothes like bra and panties!

Just think, if you were in Texas you would not need to be "under the covers"! You could lie there in your full nudity, letting the room absorb your fantastic body! For the record, enjoying being nude here myself as I read these posts. Sometimes, just a tad after sunset or maybe just before dawn, I will need to fetch something from my truck outside. If my neighbor's girlfriend, (or his sister), should catch me.......oops, my bad, lol.
 
Funny, I have done this before-first under the guise of getting ready for a shower, i've walked around the house naked, soon to be sporting a swaying erection. I love the feeling, of my naked cock swaying while I'm walking from room to room. Always ends up in a good jerk off.
 
Wash the car

I used to live in a gated community with a lot of empty lots. and I and no neighbors. I lived alone so went all day every day naked , I would do my gardening in the nude, I also loved washing the car and wetting myself with the hose while doing that. I cooked, cleaned the house, washed the dishes in the nude. Such a free feeling being nude.

I now live with my son and his wife so can't go nude as much,, but when i know they will be gone for a long time I take advantage of that to shed my clothes as soon as they are gone.
 
Some mornings I wake up nude having lost my tshirt and shorts during the night. Why get redressed? Make coffee, browse Lit and get ready for work while naked and everyone else is still sleeping.

Get way to start off any morning!
 
Some mornings I wake up nude having lost my tshirt and shorts during the night. Why get redressed? Make coffee, browse Lit and get ready for work while naked and everyone else is still sleeping.

Get way to start off any morning!
Welcome to the Nude Morning Club!

I have a question. Since you sometimes wake up nude, why not sleep that way every night? Seems your body is trying to tell you something.
 
Sometime it's cold...other times it's a necessity with the little ones running around. Good question though...would make things a lot easier if I started out naked! But as long as I end up that way, it's all good.

Welcome to the Nude Morning Club!

I have a question. Since you sometimes wake up nude, why not sleep that way every night? Seems your body is trying to tell you something.
 
Back
Top