Competitors

A_Man_For_You

Literotica Guru
[closed for asetikish]

Frederic Aventish is a 32 successful businessman. He had soon showed real talents for taking the upper hand in negociations and ended in positions with reposnabilities really early. And he was known to be not tender with competitors. Living single, he was dedicated to his job. From one year and a half now he was working for Starbuilding, a civil engineering company that was going on a way upwards, getting more and more important contracts. And there he was sent out of town to meet the town authorities of a large city who was planning a new building, something for a museum and the library and other services. And he was supposed to obtain the contract. In fact he was sure he would get it. There would be other companies on the line at this meeting, and he had to make sure his presentation would be the best.
It was when he arrived at his hotel that he realized who would be his greatest competitor. Shanon Klyee was there, with luggage, speaking at the desk of the hotel, and getting her key. As pretty as she was, Shanon was a solid opponent, with a stubborn attitude and such a despicable way to find her way on great contratcs. her company was Fred's greatest competitor. Shanon was a hard-tempred woman, and Fred knew he would have to find a way to break her. He walked to stand behind her in the line for the counter, cleared his throat and took his best smile.

- Oh you there Shannon? Coming to assist me signing my contract with town?

that was not the kind of thing to break her of course, she was too strong. It was just a way to open the deals to come.

Shanon Kylie was considered one of the most successful young women for her age group. At 28 she was able to rise to the top of MegaStand Industries--one of the biggest engineering firms in the world. In a male dominated industry, she was ruthless in her dealings, making sure that every deal went her way. And she did it all without sleeping with other men. That was the one thing she was proud of...if she wasn't proud of the fact that her boyfriend had left her six years ago because the industry made her far too hard. Well, if he couldn't accept her that way, then there was no way their relationship was going to continue.

She stomped down on that thought and focused her attention on the matter at hand. Of course, she had sized up each and every competition, and she was sure she could be more...persuasive than any of them. All of them she can swipe with a hand, except one. Frederic Aventish. The man was definitely a challenge. Starbuilding had never been on the map until he came along. That meant that he was doing something right and he was scaring the heck out of other competitors.

"Thank you," she told the hotel staff as she took the keys to her suite. She smiled. Everytime she checked into a hotel, she always thought about transferring to a much more suitable place than her old run-down apartment, but she couldn't. Not when she remembered the times she and her old boyfriend spent there. She could admit only to herself that she was a little lonely living alone for six years now.

A voice behind her cut off all thought and she spun around face to face with the person she had to prove her mettle to. She raised her eyebrow at the question and couldn't help but bark a laugh.

"Oh I'll assist you, alright. I'll even give you first dibs on the apartment complex on one of the contracts. When would you like to move in? I'm sure I can do something about it once we finish the construction."

Oh there she was, as defensive as always. She was a fighter, a real one. And Fred enjoyed the game.

- You'll finish the construction? Oh yes, you mean if we take you as subcontractor for some details. We'll see, if you're kind enough I could give you some breadcrumbs of the whole thing to play with.

He was smiling at her. Took a step towards the counter.

- Now if you'll excuse me sweetheart (he accentuated the irony in that word), I'll have to take my keys and get ready in my room. There's a city councellor waiting for me to get a drink together, I brought him his favourite Whiskey.

And he passed besides her to talk to the person behind the counter.

Shanon barked a laugh at his face. "Say what you will, but I have already had lunch with the chairman and his wife at home. Do you know his wife cooks a mean turk--oh, right! You're just going to meet him for whiskey tonight. Obviously, you're going to leave the misssus out. She's very particular with Whiskey...or any alcohol at all." She pat his shoulder and leaned into his ear. "Good luck," she whispered and sauntered to the elevators to go to her room.

If she knew he was going to be as early as he was getting to the hotel, she would have booked the room earlier to get a better advantage. As it was, she was already two days too early and tomorrow, she'd have to meet them again after lunch for a little game of tennis. She should have booked the whole day with him and his wife to cut off any advances he could be getting.

In that case, all she could do was finish everything in the morning and relax in the evening. While working out a strategy.

After unpacking her luggage for the next month, she put on her swimsuit and hit the pool of the hotel, hanging out at the bar in her bikini and a lace overtop, writing down things for the bidding process.

Fred hit his room and arranged everything. She was bluffing, it was sure. He took the bottle that he carefully had brought across the Atlantic and called a cab to go to his meeting. he just had the time to visit the hotel before the cab arrived and he ctached the sight of Shanon, there behind those glass lannels, near the pool. Wow, she had a great body once uncovered. She was really sexy in fact. "DOn't forget she's the opponent here", he told himself.

He met the older man on a terrace in the tallest building of town and they discussed, private stuff, no company stuff, they exchanged about liquors, whiskeys and so on. Fred knew better than to rush to the contract too eagerly.

The time came to leave him and to retreat to his hotel. After a quick shower he moved down to eat at the hotel. he couldn't put out of his mind the miage of Shannon in her bikini, her legs, her skin. he was cheing on his meal, surfing on the web with his smartphone at the same time ; he realized he had put her name in Google images.

Shanon's last name was quite unique, so looking her up in the internet was not too hard. Most of her photos showed her either on business magazines or newspapers, looking untouchable. But here and there, he would catch photos of her in upscale parties, looking elegant and graceful. And if he looked really hard, there would be personal photos posted by her friends--most of them on dating sites she didn't know she had accounts with. The photos were suggestive, taken when she was joking around or had too much to drink. Some of it had her with her legs spread wide open covered only by an oversized shirt she was pulling down her panty-covered crotch. Others showed photos with quite a fair amount of her breasts out. If he clicked on those photos and on the site, he would find that she had garnered quite a following.

And he would also find that her friends put up her bio including "rough animal sex" and "teasing" in it. Whether it was true or just her friends' jokes, it would be difficult to tell.

Just as he was surfing, Shanon dropped by the restaurant and headed to the dessert counter, chatting up with the waiter as she asked which of the sweets behind the glass were the best. She was wearing a pair of shorts and some sweats with a pair of square glasses over her eyes and her hair in a messy bun.

In the corner of her eye, she saw Fred. He wasn't in his usual, business-y self, and she had to admit, he was looking pretty hot at the moment...not that she was interested in him. Oh, no! She was not one to sleep with her enemy. No matter how tempting and mouthwatering he looked--no! That was just six years without sex talking. What was wrong with her? This was not to think with her...well, she couldn't say she had a dick, but well, close enough as the expression goes.

Last edited:
When he looked up from the pictures, Fred realized Shannon was there. In something less formal than he used ot see her in. She still looked very sexy. he closed his web browser, there would time later to invrestigate those interesting pics. She seemed to hide a very nice wild second personnality, and he admitted to himself that he'd like to let it out...

He gave her a grin and motionned her to come closer to his table.

Shanon looked around making sure she wasn't mistaking his call. And sure enough, no one else was there. Shrugging, she sat beside him without leave as if she had been sitting there all along. She smiled at him, her legs crossed and her head resting on her knuckles as she leaned on the table.

"Interesting. My own secretary has difficulty picking me out when I'm not in my business outfit. I'd say that's a good skill you have there. Shows you have a better eye than most."

he smiled at her, a defiant dominating smile, the kind of smile someone has when he's sure of his victory. He called for the waiter "bring her a drink, whatever she wishes."

- Shanon, before this begins, I'd like to offer you a drink, as a sign of good will. Just a toast to the better, the one who'll win.

He cheered, clinging his glass to hers. And took a sip.

- Not meaning that it could be you, I know I'll get it. I'm just being polite.

He laughed and leaned back in his chair, his gaze obviously trailing form her face down towards her curves.

"A cup of tea please. Thank you." she smiled at the waiter then turned her attention back to Fred and toasted her tea with what he was drinking. She hid a worried expression behind the cup as she sipped. If she had to be honest, there was something about him that made her heart pound. No...it wasn't fear. That was a different kind of pounding.

Excitement. That was the word. Maybe he was such a challenge, and maybe because he was even hotter up close that she felt such a strange rush. She was absorbed enough with herself that she didn't see him checking her out.

"Ah...Well, you see, I have other plans that doesn't involve you being in it and ruining my day. Now that you started off pleasant, don't be a dick and keep your comments to yourself. Oh, wait," she sneered. "You naturally are a dick, so I can't say you can't be yourself, can I?"

He laughed at the comment.

- I adapt myself to my audience in fact. So being with you prevents me from too much kindness.

He sipped from his glass.

- i ordered my supper, will you stay and eat with me or will you have it by yourself?

"If you're paying, who am I to refuse?" she smiled at him as the sweet she ordered was brought to her. "You can tell me anytime you wish to rescind the offer."

She took a bite out of her honey -crisp apple Napoleon with caramel custard, cider syrup, and spiced vanilla gelato. Her eyes closed savoring the taste, licking some of the caramel from her lips. "You should try one of these," she said opening her eyes. "But that's not the point. If you think it's so easy for you to win this, why don't we raise the stakes a little. Make it more...challenging for someone like you who obviously thinks this is not even a challenge to him. After all, what's a little handicap to you, eh?"

"If you're paying, who am I to refuse? You can tell me anytime you wish to rescind the offer."

Fred smiled.

- Of course Shanon, have a seat. With that contract in my pocket, I'll get osme more earnings and you won't, so it's only fair that I pay.

He thanked the waiter for the order brought to him. Then asked for two glasses of Moscato, a sweet white wine.
it was delicious to see her, she was in fact so cute. So tempting. Fred took it almost as a challenge when he realized that he coulc want her. After all, laying one of those competitors would be a real challenge. She licked her lips and he found something really sexy in that move.

"You should try one of these,"

- I'll have one as dessert.

he kept a strong eye contact.

"But that's not the point. If you think it's so easy for you to win this, why don't we raise the stakes a little. Make it more...challenging for someone like you who obviously thinks this is not even a challenge to him. After all, what's a little handicap to you, eh?"

That sounded really interesting. He took a second to think about it, taking something from his plate. Then leant a bit forward, chin on his closed hands, looking more intently at her.

- What would you propose?

Well, a man like Fred would really want to prove his worth and more. It was perfect. Shanon felt her dessert get sweeter by the second.

"During the presentations, you cannot use a 3D model: physical or computerized. You have to make them approve your proposal groping in the dark. Think you can pull that off?"

Among all the things they were going to do, the presentations were the most important. It was their chance to deliver all of their ideas for the various buildings and structures. Each structure would have its own presentation, and without the visual appeal of the 3D model, the challenge would be tens of times more difficult. It was doable, but very difficult. She had done it before and she was not about to do it again. Not especially against people who are as high a calibre as Fred. Anything she could do to mess the presentation was all she needed.

"If you're better than me, then I'm sure you can't do without the models. If its too much for you, then you can admit now how much better I am than you are." She hoped he would accept the challenge. If he was going to throw this back at her, she would definitely refuse. Let him call her a wuss, she wasn't going to do it anymore. She could probably dish out anything else he wanted to give her.

She looked at him and into his eyes. He looked so sexy looking at her like that as if he would eat her up. It was such a turn on. But then again, he was competition. A very hot competition.

Last edited:
Fred thought about it...

- No 3D models? OK. our artists have worked on 2D designs that are really nice too. I bet I can do this.

he let his eyes wander along what he could see of her, from her hair to her cleavage, according a longer moment there, before going back to eye contact.

- But if the competition becomes higher, then the stakes must be higher. What may I earn more than the contract if I succeed with the handicap?

Shaanon snorted. "Well, you certainly have no lack of confidence there. She sat back seeing his eyes wander to her cleavage. What a lecher! But then again, she really wasn't wearing much to deter that. Besides, all guys pretty much think the same way.

"Name your price." She was that confident he couldn't do it. Without any distractions, she knew she couldn't lose. Never lose.

- You and me... one night.

He smiled, almost a devilish grin in fact, leaning back in his chair, savouring the morcel of meat he just slid in his mouth. He was chewing slowly, in small motions, looking intently into her eyes.

- Are you still so sure of yourself, sweetheart?

Shannon coughed the drink she had just sipped.

"What? A one-night stand? Honey," she grinned. "You are so desperate to get some, aren't you?" For a while she paused, considering, then it dawned on her and she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, my goodness! I can't believe it! You're so desperate, you're using this to get some? I so pity you! But I understand. Who would hook up with a guy like you, right?"

Shannon shook her head at him. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

- In fact i was more concerned about giving you the relief you just seem to need. Everything about you tells me you're not satisfied. My experience could grant you sensations you don't even suspect.

He looked intently at her, sipped from his glass of wine, grinned.

- That's what I want if you loose. I think the stakes here are high enough for the handicap you gave me.

Fred leaned forward, darting a predator gaze into her eyes, his lips making a devlish grin. His voice went down, not to be heard from the tables around.

- But I know I'll win honey. You should be prepared for a night like you never had. Be ready for the most satisfying night of your life, for the greatest orgasm you could have. I'll make you reach the ultimate reaches of pleasure and you won't be willing to leave my bed after that sweetheart. You should stop preparing your useless presentation and right now go and buy the sweetest feminine cute lingerie you can find because I love my girls nicely dressed for me. Do you dare to take the bet?

Fred's offer made her insides flutter. It had been so long since Shannon had had an orgasm. She had been so busy, she didn't even have time to touch herself. And for the record, she hadn't even been "nicely dressed" for anyone in a long time. And his voice...he was so sexy, she could feel her insides tingle.

But she still appeared calm, collected and very amused as she looked at him feigning not to be affected. She needed to turn the tables.

"Is that how hot you find me? Do you desire me that much, Fred?" She let his name roll over her mouth, her voice sexy and hoarse. She leaned over to him, their faces inches from each other. "If you're that desperate," her finger traced his chin down to his neck and to his collar, "I can accommodate you."

She leaned in closer to whisper in his ear, her breath caressing his skin. "But you'll never get it. You'll long to have it, but you'll only be frustrated. Because I'm going to get the contract and you're going to go home with your tail between your legs."

- Don't presume of this Shanon. You'll soon come back to me begging for some more. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to arrange some details in order to delay the 3D model from my presentation. it's the day after tomorrow, which gives me ample time to warm my bed for you. be sure to be ready sweetheart.

He stood up, and caressed her shoulder, leaning for a last whisper at her ear.

- I want to fuck you, yes, and I know you'll love it. my tail's between my legs, but it'll jump in time for you.

He stepped to the waiter and asked for the meals, the drinks and everything she'd order that evening to be put on his note. Then he took the elevator to his room. Wow, that would be hard. but he also had to come back to his google search. Fred wa ssure he could find some interesting stuff about her...

Fred was laying on his bed with his laptop in frot of him. His cock wa sgetting really hard and it wasn't very comfortable to keep laying face down. He had reached some goals in his google searches, with the help of a geek friend with which he exchanged some mails. it seemed that our sweet frigid Shannon had had another life, or bits of it. Kinda more provocative. Shhe seemed not a stranger to very sexy lingerie. In fact some of those weren't the kinf od feminine nice sexy stuff he loved, but rather whorish things. He was hoping her to be up for better stuff now. Damn, she had been rathe rfar in certain things. She was younger on thos epics, probably barely legal, but it was her, no mistake about it. Fred grinned, knowing that he was going to win the contract easily.
He launched his email software and typed her adress. He chosed one of the pictures and sent it without a word, just a "that's cute!" as subject.

After that, he went on looking at her pics and stroked himself until his boxers were sticky wet with cum.

His words and his hot breath on hers made her spine tingle. He was so...forceful about it, she felt like he was going to take her right then if it wasn't rape. But then again, one couldn't really rape the willing...She bit her lower lip and shook her head. No! That was another life altogether. One that was so far behind she she should have forgotten it!

Shoving the thought aside, she took her time savoring her free sweet before she finally decided it was time to leave. She still had to make sure there was no reason she could lose.

Drinking the last of her drink, she made her way up to her room to start preparing for her presentations. As soon as she opened her laptop, she noticed a message and quickly opened it. In it was a photo of her during college at a sorority party. She was on top of a sybian, her ankles ties to the legs of the stand. Her bra was pink lace and she had such a look of ecstasy on her face even with her arms tied behind her.

She gasped covering her mouth. Who could have known this? This was ages ago and she only did it because she lost a bet...well, that and more. Her sorority sisters had so much fun watching her come, that they decided she should do it over and over in a variety of positions. Heck, they even set her up for a mock fight, where the assaults were sexual and she had to lose. And the thing was, she loved every single moment of it.

Whoever had this photo much have the other ones as well. Her heart sand and she quickly typed in a message back.

'Who are you and where did you get this?'

Fred smiled later when he saw her answer. He had used a secondary more or less anonymous adress to send it. He wondered about what to say next, then he chose another pic of her, from another time and another place, to show the variety of the pictures he had.

"I got plenty of those. And I think you're going to botch your presentation. You will loose the contract. ;-)"

Shannon paced about her room worried until a tone alerted her. She ran to her computer and saw the photo. This was the nude wrestling bit she and her work buddies did when she was new to her job--where she met her ex-boyfriend.

She lost badly to him then using all means necessary--like slapping her crotch and manhandling her tits--and then fucked her brains out. It was the same day they became a couple and it still made her wet remembering it.

Then she read the message. Oh. Fuck. Fred knew about her past. He knew her strange tastes and he was likely looking at them now. Her mouth hung and she typed a message back.

-FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!-

She sent it and screamed in one of the pillows. She had a presentation to get ready with, but right now, she needed someone to get all the evidence he had of her lewdness and erase it. And that was going to be hard especially since most hackers were men and they might just look at the photos.

She was going to spend a lot of time trying to do just that.

He laughed hard and loud...

"You will be the one fucked in this sweetheart. And it's in the asshole that you want it, I can only make sure you'll get it. "

With that he sent a link to a sweet Agent provocateur, commenting "prepare to be dressed properly my dear".

Then he went to sleep, knowing he had it all secured on different servers and on a disconnected USB key.

Back