Let's see how this goes

Thanks all! I hope you are all well. Will hopefully post another pic this evening.

:cattail:

I have a few pictures of me "smoking the pole" as it were. Is it allowed? Because I thought penis pics weren't allowed.

Ok I'll give that a go, thanks. What's the best site to use? There are quite a lot.

TBH I'm no expert with hosting sites I used photobucket but explicit pics can get removed from there really quickly. No doubt someone will know of one though :D.

TBH I'm no expert with hosting sites I used photobucket but explicit pics can get removed from there really quickly. No doubt someone will know of one though :D.

It's the same with Imageshack. They used to allow nude pics but now they remove them pretty darn fast. I suppose there's tinypic but you can only upload one at a time. Unless I'm missing something.

You have quite the mischievous air about you... Your smirk would be the death of me.

Not sure if this is against the forum rules or not so this will only be up for a short amount of time. Please don't quote this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :)

First off, nice body you have there :D (seriously beautiful face! )

second: tinypic is one of the websites literotica blocks for some reason :(

I think pimpandhost.com does work!

you can check it easy by typing the turl tinypic : ************ will be ** out

Hi :)

First off, nice body you have there :D (seriously beautiful face! )

second: tinypic is one of the websites literotica blocks for some reason :(

I think pimpandhost.com does work!

you can check it easy by typing the turl tinypic : ************ will be ** out

Thanks. And Pimpandhost, I'll look into that. Thanks. :cattail:

This is a great pic Eva. I love the look in your eyes, and the way your hair falls around your face.

Perfect

Oz

Not sure if this is against the forum rules or not so this will only be up for a short amount of time. Please don't quote this.

Wow! Good morning. That smoking the pole photo is incredible. I'd forgotten about your thread (bad LighterMan) and how incredibly good lookin you are. That is a view I could never tire of waking up to.
Going to have to remind myself of he rest of your thread now.
Thank you :D

Just found you here. You are a sexy little thing. Thanks for showing.

Firstly a massive apology....SORRY

Somehow I managed to miss you thread and only just found it - been through every page and you are so sexy - thanks for sharing and I promise not to be so lax in future ;)

Back