trying something new

although i have on picture up that isn't exactly appropriate hehe, i want to try this. i'm nervous, bu looking for feedback. i've always been interested in this kind off stuff. so.. whew... here goes.....

View attachment 1078964

View attachment 1078965

View attachment 1078966

View attachment 1078967

View attachment 1078968

You are hot as hell and should move this thread to ampics, where you will surely develop a massive following... and inspire massive erections and money shots galore!

Thanks !

Great shots ! Sexy and fresh..made me lick my lips while looking. You should post at least a few more.:devil:

Bumping

I love your posts and the way your mind works. It is a huge bonus that your a beautiful woman as well.

I disagree. Don't go over to the ampics side!!! I want you here for us playgrounders to enjoy. lol. Am I being selfish??? Ok maybe a little.

pics

beautiful pics. if you ever need a photographer let me know, l do stills and video :D

Ummm just seen these pics, you know I'm stroking looking at them. Wanting to taste your pretty pussy :devil:

Nice body heather! Looks like you're really comfortable showing it and touching it.

Well, I finally got the time to do just a couple of new postings. Nothing major and I really hope you guys like them. Little nervous bc of my body so take it easy on me ok people? Please? Lol. Hope you enjoy:kiss::rose:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,555
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 2,312
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,423
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,612
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I finally got the time to do just a couple of new postings. Nothing major and I really hope you guys like them. Little nervous bc of my body so take it easy on me ok people? Please? Lol. Hope you enjoy:kiss::rose:

wonderful!!!:):rose::kiss:

your are a sexy woman with a body I would love to take my time to explore inch by inch

Great pics but the moderators on am pics will delete some of them....voice of experience

Pictures are great and you have a very sexy body ;)
You can cuddle next to me anytime :)

Well and here's one for the hell of it.. Tell me what ya'll think :devil:

Attachments

• HPIM0966.JPG
    HPIM0966.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,406

YUMMY!!!!!

I like your sig line:You want my attention, then don't waste it.

I think you gotten all of the men who look at your pics at atttention, myself included.

Back