Pentagon Can Spend On Gay Benefits But Can’t Afford To Refuel Air Craft Carrier

Gay aircraft carriers?

That's not really possible but these mighty craft are state-of-the-art so, maybe!
 
Gladly!

The United States spends more money on "defense" than it does on Medicare. That was about $718 billion dollars in 2011. In 2012 defense spending was 6-7 times grearter than what China spent ($106 bililon). Additionally, the U.S.'s defense expenditures, in 2012, was greater than the next 20 countries combined.

Furthermore the U.S. has 11 aircraft carriers. The country with the next greatest number? Spain. How many do they have? 2. How many does China have? 1. And it's half the size of a U.S. carrier.

Instead of spending billions of dollars on wasteful wars, over-budget jets, and a whole host of other stuff that makes the U.S. hated throughout the world we could instead spending that money on: reparing bridges, providing adequate medicla care, feeding the hungry, helping to fund Social Security, and funding public schools.

Hell you can even cut the defense budget and still not risk national security. But you don't even bother to try and show that. All you can do is post dumb-fuck articles that get basic facts wrong.

Spend MORE? on healthcare?

We already spend enough annually we should NEVER have to pay for HC ever again.....I mean the people (gov) are paying up 500 bucks a piece for a fucking Advil bro. Yea....we need more funding for that dept!!

The left wing HC/EDUCATION WE NEED MORE MONEY!!! is just as fucking tired as the right wing "WE NEED MORE SPENDING ON DEFENSE!!!" pile of shit.

You could give each side 100 trillion a week and it would NEVER be enough and we the people? STILL wouldn't see a fucking penny of it going back into the public.

We have the funding dumb shit.....doesn't have anything to do with why our HC/EDU sucks so fucking bad.
 
"Roger, we have a problem here"

"we're going to drop bombs on this black president of ours."

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW-supubN_xYFzgw6iHsDi7BvNrOGMD4CL89tEuiAvHKRWNb0EIA

"roger that, we're on duty"​
 
I noticed not once in anyone's ranting and ravings did they explain clearly or with any type of proof how the U.S. can't afford to refuel an air craft carrier when it obviously can but has chosen not to.

Additionally, nowhere among your ranting and ravings did you prove that the U.S. must spend the amount it's spending.

Until you do that me and my facts will stand correct. And you'll just be what you've always been: garbage.
 
I noticed not once in anyone's ranting and ravings did they explain clearly or with any type of proof how the U.S. can't afford to refuel an air craft carrier when it obviously can but has chosen not to.

Additionally, nowhere among your ranting and ravings did you prove that the U.S. must spend the amount it's spending.

Until you do that me and my facts will stand correct. And you'll just be what you've always been: garbage.

We already pay in some cases just as much or even 1000's of times what other nations pay.

You advocated more HC spending....why? :confused:
 
Doncha just love how the left compares the American military to other countries as if it were a comparable analogy worthy of consideration? As if every nation had the same defensive needs.:rolleyes:

True...but they have some truth too...

Our military budget has become a bloated welfare program, you and I both know there is PLENTY of money being pissed down the drain on worthless bullshit so some senators homie/brother in law/kid could have that billion dollar contract for shit we REALLY don't need and clearly can't afford. Like how about we slow the production of new uber gazzilion dollar pieces of experimental gear and start taking care of the shit in service first.

That being said a carrier would def not be one of those things.... one of the very last to be cut from a triage budgeting perspective.
 
True...but they have some truth too...

Our military budget has become a bloated welfare program, you and I both know there is PLENTY of money being pissed down the drain on worthless bullshit so some senators homie/brother in law/kid could have that billion dollar contract for shit we REALLY don't need and clearly can't afford. Like how about we slow the production of new uber gazzilion dollar pieces of experimental gear and start taking care of the shit in service first.

That being said a carrier would def not be one of those things.... one of the very last to be cut from a triage budgeting perspective.

I have seen a shit load of money pissed down the drain didn't even blink a eye are second thought about it cost of doing business.
100 years from now someone going to be digging in the desert find all kinds of shit;)
 
What about Boehner's PROMISE that the sequester would not happen? Does anybody think we can count on him?
 
We already pay in some cases just as much or even 1000's of times what other nations pay.

You advocated more HC spending....why? :confused:

That's true we do spend more money than other countries. There's a lot of reasons for that. One big reason is the fact that private insurance plans cost so much money.

The average person pays less cash towards health care costs but employers and the government have picked up a lot of those costs. Additionally, providing money for government and employee based health care will have a positive effect on lower (vette, BB, jenflorida) and middle income households.

Also keep in mind that shithead conservatives have repeatedly rejected a single payer health care system. Even though costs increases would be minimal at best. Money could be found in two places: tax increaes and budget cuttings. You've already said (and I've proven repeatedly) the military budget is bloated. So by cutting defense spending there'd be money to pay for a better health care system.
 
Back
Top