For my sexy husband ...

Comes to peek & give a Katie & the sexy Nurse both some bumps & :kiss:sssssssssss:)

oh and that clip worked just fine

got Me good and hard

and then the nipple shots justed firmed things up even more

Gosh Katie girl! I go away for a few days and look what you've done....shared those beautiful tits of yours with the world!!!:D You can tell from the response that I'm not the only one that wants to share your tits with your hubby!:devil: Sorry I missed you and apparently hubby's back home keeping those tits to himself......we're all sooooo envious!!!!
Nurse T:kiss::kiss:

mmm - i was spoilt like a good little girl

quite sore all over now - but in a very, very good way :D

thanks to everyone for keeping me :devil::cattail::devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

This was sent through to me - I hope it works :confused:

Hi, it could work even better...with me!:):) You have a lovely wonderful smile, with beautiful lips, so I'm just dreaming what they could do to me...:)
Lucky husband! What a ight it must have been...:) Don't hide anything from us andd tell all the details...:) Or show them on pics...that would be awesome!!

Any ladies to chat!!!!

I posted once before, but my message box is full on here. Here is another email I can be reached at "thinkinofyou69@hotmail.com". My name is Denise. Hope to hear from some of you. I am all tingly already.;)

I KNOW what piece I want!!!:D Maybe Ms. Ling and I could share it cause I know it's more than enough for two horny ladies!!!!:devil::devil::kiss:

I am a very giving person - sharing is very central to my being :D

Of course - this is so justified when it's Nursie and Ling :heart::heart:

Hi, it could work even better...with me!:):) You have a lovely wonderful smile, with beautiful lips, so I'm just dreaming what they could do to me...:)
Lucky husband! What a ight it must have been...:) Don't hide anything from us andd tell all the details...:) Or show them on pics...that would be awesome!!

So sweet :rose:

Of course I'm not someone who :kiss: and tells :D

OK may be a little

It was awesome ...

I posted once before, but my message box is full on here. Here is another email I can be reached at "thinkinofyou69@hotmail.com". My name is Denise. Hope to hear from some of you. I am all tingly already.;)

mmm Mrs C

We ALL like tingly :devil:

So sweet :rose:

Of course I'm not someone who :kiss: and tells :D

OK may be a little

It was awesome ...

I bet it was...:) But ok, I'm not going to insist, I'll be glad with any pics of you... as long as they show your beauty...:) and that smile...

mhhh I think I will share with the naughty Nurse;)
one of us will take the Top part-the other the Bottom & then we switch over:D:devil::kiss:

Will you toss a coin or do I get to choose?

Maybe you will find me already with a blindfold and I will have to guess :devil::devil:

mmm - getting hot just thinking about you both :D :rose:

I bet it was...:) But ok, I'm not going to insist, I'll be glad with any pics of you... as long as they show your beauty...:) and that smile...

Ohh so sweet with me this morning :)

I'm glad you don't insist - I was wearing a pair of stockings and a black silk nightie and I was sooo wet for him

He was more surprised when I positioned myself in front and he could tease my tight rosebud as I slid up and down before I made him give me two explosive orgasms and then ....

Back