Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

She moan and moved her legs so they was on each side of his head putting her pussy near his face she wanted to feel his tongue,his fingers .She bend down putting his nice cock back in her mouth..
 
-He groaned loud as his tongue played inside her hot warm pussy tasting her hot juicy pussy he spread her ass cheeks a bit as his hands slapped her ass a bit and his tongue dove deeper in to her hot center.-
 
Her hand was on the bed she took his cock out and grind against his mouth feeling his tongue she moan out when she felt him slapped her ass then return his tongue to her wet pussy she moan " oh yess" Sh moan feeling him lick her a bit then return to suck him faster she was so turn on by him licking her she sucked his cock grinding her hips toward him she knew soon she would cum but she was not there yet.
 
-His tongue began flicking his tongue against her clit his hands grabbing her ass and squeezed it tight.-
 
Se went on taking all his cock best she could but he was turning her on so bad squeezing her ass tight she moan and soon his cock popped out and she pushed back against him cumming hard with a loud moan
 
-He groaned and smiled.-"You want that hard fucking don't you?"-He grins as he teased her clit.-
 
She moan " Oh yes " Turn around she was on her knees one knee on each side of him and put his cock in her she looked at him.
 
-Nick smiled grabbing her hips as he slowly moved his cock in to her hot pussy as he began bouncing her body nice and slow up and down on his hard cock.-"Oh Marie squeeze my cock with those muscles.-
 
She moan feeling him start to fuck her she started moving up and down on his cock her muscles squeezing his cock each hand on each side of his face he felt so good inside her.
 
-Nick grabbed her ass as he pounded her pussy thrusting up to move his thick cock in her.-"Oh Marie this is so good."
 
She moved her hips with him best she could feeling his cock deep inside her as he grab her ass fucking her fast she grab the sheet on each side of him and felt her body was shaking she knew soon she would cum she moved her hips fast with him bending down she kissed his neck. " Oh god yes" She moan to her he felt so good.
 
-Nick groaned.-"I am going to cum....oh i am going to cum and fill that naughty pussy just say the word and i will fill you."-He herd her scream for it and he came filling her body. He held her close on his chest a few moments.-"should we shower ,dress and eat. Then we have all day today to play all day today....anything at all.-
 
Once he said he was going you cum she scream for him to cum and as he did she felt her body shake and she cum with him hard and layed on him " Sure lets shower " She smiled she loved seeing him naked but they did have to eat too.Getting up she walked toward his shower turning it on.
 
-Nick smiled as he got in the shower and they began to wash up. Once dressed He sighed pouring him self some Cereal.-"So want Cereal? I will poor."-he said and looked to her eyes.-"What do you want to do afterwards."
 
They showered helping wash each other they got out and dressed she got herself cereal too and sat and said " How bout we go to a movie" She smiled.
 
-He smiled.-"I like that idea.....i think we can do that....when do you want to go?"-He smiled and looked at his phone to check movies.-
 
She smiled at him " Soon ill go put my hair up " She walked away moving her ass she always wanted to try things in movie theaters if she did she didn't want her hair in her face if they travel abit no one would know hes her brother.
 
-Nick yelled up.-"I will be in the car."-he said throwing on shoes and grabbed his Wallet and keys looking to see which movie was close to being out of the theaters. He smiled.-"We better find a near to empty theater.-
 
She pulled her hair up walking to the car and getting in she smiles wanted to touch him "What movie?" She asked him knowing she'll get some fun out of him.
 
-He smiled and looked. Nick looked to the road driving.-"I say we can go to Rebel yell. That is almost out and it should be empty today or close to it plus it is early so there should be no one there."-He smiled as they parked they went in and got there tickets. They grabbed a drink for after there fun and walked in the movie. No one was there and movie previews started.-"Perfect.....we could do it any where."
 
As they sat waiting they sat in back near the wall once movie start one guy came in but sat in the front then no one came she smiled to him she lend over in his ears " why don't you see if i remember panties" She looked in his eyes knowing he would.
 
-Nick smiled and ran his hand up her leg and searching her skirt as he rubbed her pussy finding no panties.-"You naughty little slut....show me those slutty tits sis."-he grins.-
 
She smiled as his fingers find her pussy and told her to show her tits to him she looked at him and did down her top that her tits was to his view she smiled to him and push her hips to feel more of his finger on her pussy.
 
-Nick continued to rub her pussy feeling her grind in to his fingers.-"Mmm nice and wet your get wet so fast don't you my little slutty sis...go on you know you want that fat cock in your mouth. Come on i feel you getting wetter and wetter thinking about it."
 
She enjoy his fingers rubbing her wet pussy as she undid his pant she moan licking it she try to move forward so his hand stay on her wet pussy as she started licking his cock before taking it in her mouth she started sucking on it slowly.
 
Back
Top