Do you mind if I look at your tits?

Answer me this, ladies of Lit. If I had two penises sticking out of my chest, half exposed by a low cut shirt, who among you wouldn't sneak a peek or two?

Geez, having guys stare at my breasts here is one thing....now I'm going to be wondering if all of my male college students are checking me out... :rolleyes:

biologically programed? LMAO thanks for the youtube link Nipplemuncher!!

Geez, having guys stare at my breasts here is one thing....now I'm going to be wondering if all of my male college students are checking me out... :rolleyes:

I don't know what you're laughing at. It made perfect sense to me.

You are welcome. :rose:

....now I'm going to be wondering if all of my male college students are checking me out... :rolleyes:

Yes, yes they are ;)

I'm a college student (returning one anyway), so teach ................................. hoooowww YOU doinnn ? :devil:

btw, the girls are lookin too .... just sayin

I'm terrible at noticing this, but it doesn't bother me. Mine are pretty hard to hide so I've basically given up trying.

It's sort of like when someone smiles at you, if they are attractive you think, "Oh, that's cool. That was nice."

If they are not attractive and they smile at you, it is more like, "Gross! What are they doing with their face?!"

When people look at my boobs it can go both ways.

I don't mind if guys take a quick look. It makes me feel good about myself. If guys stare or make gestures regarding my breasts, it kind of is off putting. I am somewhat large chested but not to the point that guys should stare like I am Dolly Parton.

The only time it really bothered me was when I was in a job interview and the creepy old man interviewing me was too busy glancing around the room trying to be sneaky about it to make eye contact. Normally I'm pretty used to it, but when I'm not wearing anything remotely low cut and I'm trying to be professional? It feels like I'm not being taken seriously, and that sucks. It's not my fault I can't make them disappear, dammit!

There is a weather girl on a local station that is well endowed. I googled her and found all kinds of comments about her tits. Many said they DVR her and use her to masturbate to. I wonder how she feels about that? Would you ladies be creeped out?

There is a weather girl on a local station that is well endowed. I googled her and found all kinds of comments about her tits. Many said they DVR her and use her to masturbate to. I wonder how she feels about that? Would you ladies be creeped out?

I would be creeped out if I were her. If people masturbated to me while I was working I would definitely feel weird about it.

Hell yes, I'd be creeped out. Unless I ask, I don't wanna know about anyone's masturbatory turn ons or habits.

I don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that there are ways to convey admiration without coming across as a creepy stalker.

Hell yes, I'd be creeped out. Unless I ask, I don't wanna know about anyone's masturbatory turn ons or habits.

I don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that there are ways to convey admiration without coming across as a creepy stalker.

I once had a woman admit that she used me for mental stimulation. Not sure why she shared, and no, she'd never seen me nekid. :( All she had to do was ask and I would have been like :nana: ;):D

I once had a woman admit that she used me for mental stimulation. Not sure why she shared, and no, she'd never seen me nekid. :( All she had to do was ask and I would have been like :nana: ;):D

IDK, Nip. This may be one of those gender gap things. Or maybe it's just me. I'm a southern girl and things like respect and manners are important to me.

I guess what I'm saying is that a lot of it is in how it's presented. A comment on my av such as: "Hey! Nice legs" is going to earn a thanks and a smile. A comment like: "OMG, your legs are so HAWT and I just splooged all over myself" is gonna earn a fuck off and die retort.

I first noticed the "LOOK" when I was 12, soon got used to,now I enjoy it,will often undo an extra button or wear a strapless top

Back