Are their women/girls who love giving head?

are there women who love giving head?

Mmm hmm, I love giving head... I love touching, tasting, sucking, licking, and kissing the cock of my lover...

it is a turn on for me....

I love knowing I am giving him pleasure...

and I have enjoyed some very tasty cum ...
 
horny18sydney said:
damn ashleey i know where im going for my next holiday!!! ;)



ooohhh..an australian.....that accent just makes me melt..... AND a younger guy...could life get any better?.......come on up darlin'!!.......
 
This should be merged with the older woman thread ;) . Nice bods and small egos are a good thing.
 
I love giving head, its one of my favourite things... the smoothness of the shaft and head, combined with the rigid hardness... runnign my tongue around, sucking and licking, feeling it fill the back of my throat... as for swallowing, I can say it tastes 'nice', but it sure tastes 'sexy'!

I think guys normally like to cum over me... there's nothing like cum on your face neck and tits after a good sesison for that well-and-truly fucked feeling. But in the mouth is god too. Particularly after a quickie in the car, in in the bathroom at a party - then there's no mess!

I just love it all!
 
....oh god YES!!

yesyesyesyesYES

I do!! :) :p em......and the thought of me, the only girl, being the target of many loaded up excited men.... gggggrrrrrrrr :p
 
Great thread

Thanks everyone. I read from the begining and loved all the discussions and descriptions. How about a few pics...............Lickit123 :p :p :p
 
Love, love, love it!! Have always liked the *power* of giving a guy a good orgasm. I usually swallow...don't trust most guys aim for facials...that shit burns when it gets in my eyes! :cool:
I had an ex in college who would come back to me for blow jobs on occasion. He told me that the girl he was dating was like a robot the one time she gave him head and he actually pushed her away. He said he much more enjoyed my enthusiastic approach to hummers! :D
 
I am really liking this thread, the ladies enthusiasm is amazing. I know myself when a lady is into it the whole experience is even better
 
Ashleey said:
ooohhh..an australian.....that accent just makes me melt..... AND a younger guy...could life get any better?.......come on up darlin'!!.......

i am "up" baby ;)
 
wildfyre said:
He said he much more enjoyed my enthusiastic approach to hummers! :D

I think enthusiam has a lot to do with it, as a guy I don't want to do thinks that my partner isn't enjoying when it comes to sex. So the appearance that she is enjoying it probably helps my enjoyment.

If she looks like she isn't into it, if it's something she's not enjoying, the appearance that she is doing something she doesn't enjoy decreases the level of enjoyment for me.
 
I so love giving head

Sucking cock to me is a total turn on. I love to go down on my man,sucking his entire cock into my mouth, then take my tongue, while his cock is still in my mouth, I take my tongue and run it up and down the shaft. I also enjoy licking on his balls and sucking them sometimes licking all the way down to his ass....ohhh I am so wet just thinking about it.
 
angel-elf said:
Sucking cock to me is a total turn on. I love to go down on my man,sucking his entire cock into my mouth, then take my tongue, while his cock is still in my mouth, I take my tongue and run it up and down the shaft. I also enjoy licking on his balls and sucking them sometimes licking all the way down to his ass....ohhh I am so wet just thinking about it.
that is such a nice way to be blown ;)
 
angel-elf said:
:kiss: Blowing is an art, and its so fun learning to master it hehe
you know what you're doing here by merely hinting at it, eh? ;)
 
Back
Top