First pair of panties, heels, etc

Brought my fist pair of high heels in Canada from a second hand store
They were 4 inch heels and pink

Told the store assistant that I was going to a fancy dress party for Pimps and Tarts and she asked me if I was a crossdresser as she had never met one before

I then went to a department store and purchased some black stockings and an old fashioned type garter belt that was also pink and had a 3 inch wide belt at the back

I sat outside later that evening on the balcony of my hotel room dressed in my CFM heels and stockings for the first time with no panties and my cock hard and proud dripping loads of precum for the world to see

What a thrill that was

My next pair of stilettoes were red 6 inch heels from Paris but that was another lovely experience

Allana Heels : heelsa@yahoo.com

i remember buyin a pair of red peep toe pumps from a second hand store. the lady who worked there, i think she could tell

Hi guys, Do they sell heels in big sizes? Say 11 or 12 (mens)? With out going to try them on in person how do you know what size to buy if shopping online?

Thanks

Shoe Sizes

Hi

You can Google "Shoe Sizes" to get various comparison charts which show different countries, very easy

Easy and thrilling to bite the bullet and just wear a pair of stayup stockings under your jeans and try slipping on what looks like the right size in the store during a quiet period

It may get your heart rate up and most women don't care if they see you doing it

It's also daring to look at the face of the store attendant when you pay for them

Hope this helps

Allana Heels

Last edited:
Thanks Allana! I will see what I can find. :D
I can't help but to sometimes when shopping with the wife glance to see what's the biggest sizes they come in. Have not seen any in person that looked big enough. I wear a size 12 mens am I doomed? lol

Hi guys, Do they sell heels in big sizes? Say 11 or 12 (mens)? With out going to try them on in person how do you know what size to buy if shopping online?

Thanks

You well find that it may depend on the style of the heel. If they are slip-ons , sandal type with no back -end- they will be more forgiving and possibly just add 1 size up from your men's size. If they have a back or that type of style, then you have to be more careful as may be 2 sizes ( but if too big, they won't fit right)
Also check the width as most men have wider feet than typical females-- so you have to check that.
They sell in all types of sizes altho the bigger the size the more limited the choice may be.
You can look online at styles etc to get an idea of choices.
You may have to do trial and error- but a style /size and then see how it fits and stay with a similar style.
OR you can go to the store and try a bunch on and see how they fit. Depending on the store, you may be able to get several pairs and head to a private fitting room -- and then you can really enjoy !!!

Thanks amylin, I didn't think about the width part. We have a few adult shops in the area that sell them. I think i'll take the advise and go try some on in person.
Thanks guys! :D

thanks for the new site - seen some nice shoes there already :cattail: but nothing beats actually going to the store and trying them on in person

These like quite nice.. n sexy

yhst-54101187326451_2106_14417952.jpg

I used to borrow my mom's stuff from the laundry. I'd get a pair of pantyhose and a bodysuit and wear them to bed, gradually doing it more and more often. I'd usually get so aroused and end up cumming in them then I'd have to lick all the cum off and hope she didn't notice anything weird about them. Sometimes I'd go out wearing them under my clothes. Once I'd gone out with them on under my clothes and the feeling got too much and I came while walking down the street!

For a long time I'd wanted a pair of black pvc thigh boots so eventually I bought some by mail order. A week or two later I was alone in the house when they were delivered, in a HUGE box. I quickly ran to my room and opened the box and put them on with a corset and stockings (I had my own stuff by then) and wow, I felt so good. I often wonder what would have happened if mom had been in and had answered the door when my boots were delivered. She'd have wanted to know what was in the box and I don't know what I'd have said.

Last edited:
A sexy teddy

The first thing I ever put on was a very sexy teddy, it was my moms, a black and white striped silk teddy with really high cut legs and fishnet stockings of course........It was brand new and I used to wear it often......

My first wife was fine with me wearing her things,,she passed away and I kept her lingerie until I started crossdressing and now I have lots.

I am married now and now I sometimes get handed something in the store with the suggestion of trying it on.......it is really cool.

Back