Anything goes...

rick77bln

Really Experienced
...in the realm of cyber!

Ladies of Lit!!

The beauty of a place like this is, that there are no boundaries. The mind can wander to the most kinky fantasies safely without regret.

I'd like to talk to you about that. I don't care how old you are, where you are from or what you are up to. All I care about is that you have a desire to share your fantasies, desires and sexual thoughts with another man.

Are you a long time lurker? Come out of hiding, send me a PM and talk to me about your desires.

Are you a Lit Guru? Talk to me about all the things that you enjoy here.

Are you a young inexperienced woman? I'm sure we will find answers to your questions and we can talk about what you desire.

Are you an experienced older woman? We can share the experiences we have had in our lives so far.

I am a 35 year old male:
I do not intend to ever meet with you.
I won't send you pictures of my cock.
I am not seeking the woman of my dreams. I found here already

What you will get is an intelligent man looking for women that simply are looking for likeminded people to share their erotic desires and adventures via email. (I dont have much time to IM usually). (For time zone reference: I live in Germany). If it works out we might become erotic email "pen pals" over time, nothing more, nothing less.

This is the internet, this is anonymous and safe, therefore: Come on and lets talk about each and every filthy or kinky thought that you might have.

PM me if you think, this is for you.

Last edited:
...in the realm of cyber!

Ladies of Lit!!

The beauty of a place like this is, that there are no boundaries. The mind can wander to the most kinky fantasies safely without regret.

I'd like to talk to you about that. I don't care how old you are, where you are from or what you are up to. All I care about is that you have a desire to share your fantasies, desires and sexual thoughts with another man.

Are you a long time lurker? Come out of hiding, send me a PM and talk to me about your desires.

Are you a Lit Guru? Talk to me about all the things that you enjoy here.

Are you a young inexperienced woman? I'm sure we will find answers to your questions and we can talk about what you desire.

Are you an experienced older woman? We can share the experiences we have had in our lives so far.

I am a 35 year old male:
I do not intend to ever meet with you.
I won't send you pictures of my cock.
I am not seeking the woman of my dreams. I found here already

What you will get is an intelligent man looking for women that simply are looking for likeminded people to share their erotic desires and adventures via email. (I dont have much time to IM usually). (For time zone reference: I live in Germany). If it works out we might become erotic email "pen pals" over time, nothing more, nothing less.

This is the internet, this is anonymous and safe, therefore: Come on and lets talk about each and every filthy or kinky thought that you might have.

PM me if you think, this is for you.

Are you from Germany or are you stationed there? I lived in Germany for a few years, great country. :)

I am German and currently live here. But I've been around the globe a bit. Lived in the US and Australia as well. So if you are interested to talk, just pm me.

Interesting.

I have lived in Germany too and have been to parts of Europe.

Tried hard to stay away but....

Hello Everyone

I have tried hard to stay away from Lit but have been drawn back to it. Last time I was here I met some wonderful and interesting women.

I really hope to repeat this experience. Please read my post above if you are interested in talking to me.

I am always interested to talk to women of all ages. Lets enjoy the freedom of the online world. Talk to me about any sexual desire. No taboos. Anything goes!!

Happy Valen-times

A happy Valentines Day everyone...or to quite 30 rock "happy valentimes. .." :) for those who know what I'm talking about.

If you`re not going to send me pics of your cock then I will not send you pics of my cunt

It's a deal ;-). But if you are interested in conversation I'm interested in having a pm send by you to start talking. I'm always keen to meet interesting new people.

Back