Ornithamateurs - The Birding Thread

Skinny sinner, I have been asking all my little brown birds to be still enough for me to compare to your lovely pictures! Xx

You should see how many blurred ones I had to reject to get just these few!!

Glad they are appreciated, you to Collar, will sort out what I can when I can... wonder if I can get a dunnock for you... :)
 
You should see how many blurred ones I had to reject to get just these few!!

Glad they are appreciated, you to Collar, will sort out what I can when I can... wonder if I can get a dunnock for you... :)

And now I want to see one, even though I have never heard of them before :)
 
And now I want to see one, even though I have never heard of them before :)

But like me - quite shy, looks quite non-descript and boring from a distance but get a close look and there is just a little colour in there somewhere!

Will see what I can do :)
 
" thecollared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequenting seen in America , but has been spotted in Europe where it makes it self right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easy plentiful supply of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities"

Haha! Wheeeeeee! New signature! :D :heart: :kiss: :cattail:
 
Picture it : I am walking the dogs in our fields and encouraging to chase dastardly bunnies, and I spot a kestrel and I have my phone with me wth enough battery in it. I am wearing a very short nightdress and a light country side sort of jacket, and my sparkly shoes, and I'm trying to prance around to catch a shot of a kestrel in hover over something. I keep failing and it keeps moving. My phone, on maximum zoom, produces varying blurry shots and I start to giggle that I am trying to photo a common enough bird for friends I have met through erotic pursuit, while scaddaling around a field in no knickers and a nighty and sparkly shoes. i have such a. Lucky and joyful life, I wish I could show it by hovering like that little hunter and take a photo of me....to show how fun the ordinary can be. :)

You paint a beautiful, erotic and enchanting picture, thank you. However common we think the kestrel hovering is it remains an amazing natural thing to watch and admire. Taking its picture, especially on a phone, is going to be hard and giggling whilst trying is making it harder. Even using the proper camera I have a lot of pictures of empty lawn where a dunnock once was :-( but it's what makes you realise how amazing birds are and how good the photographers are that capture it regularly.

I have to be honest too... The image of a pantyless you in a short nighty night just have distracted me from the kestrel, albeit briefly :rose::rolleyes:
 
Oh, the kestrel is far prettier. :)

Fields often have scantily dressed women in them. Lots of my female friends whip their tshirts off while poo picking their horse's paddocks in summer heat, so trek round fields with wheel barrows topless apart from their bras. The smell of manure might put some off......

I am sure you are doing yourself a great disservice, oh modest field wanderer of old England's meadows!

You almost got me out searching the horse fields, a glimpse of scantily clad ladies is sadly something I so rarely get. But then you mentioned horse poo, smell.... And somehow my ardour got a little limper.... :rolleyes:
 
Picture it : I am walking the dogs in our fields and encouraging to chase dastardly bunnies, and I spot a kestrel and I have my phone with me wth enough battery in it. I am wearing a very short nightdress and a light country side sort of jacket, and my sparkly shoes, and I'm trying to prance around to catch a shot of a kestrel in hover over something. I keep failing and it keeps moving. My phone, on maximum zoom, produces varying blurry shots and I start to giggle that I am trying to photo a common enough bird for friends I have met through erotic pursuit, while scaddaling around a field in no knickers and a nighty and sparkly shoes. i have such a. Lucky and joyful life, I wish I could show it by hovering like that little hunter and take a photo of me....to show how fun the ordinary can be. :)

Are you absolutely positive this didn't belong in the dream thread? :p

And I end up with all kinds of blurry bird pics... they are really hard to capture!
 
1d7393d4666ec509a4dac4160734bdb9_zps2iudmxzm.jpg


See? Lol

Big sky, love it! Small kestrel.. love that too though!! :)
 
At last.... delayed pics

Well they might not be worth waiting for...

The elusive, and very unremarkable dunnock!
 

Attachments

  • P1050011.JPG
    P1050011.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P1050012.jpg
    P1050012.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top