Shy no longer....

we love the dress. Your body is beautiful and the artist behind the camera... Does he moonlight? We could use a good artist to teach us.

Stunning!!!

Absolutely Beautiful... I dont usually comment on pictures, but I loved the way yours were tastefully done and I cant wait to see more!! Thank you for sharing!!

attachment.php

I can't believe a woman like you was ever shy MissBunnyCandy ;)

*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

mmmm Lucky hubby and a wonderful sexy hot wife :D

Welcome back!

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

Very glad to have you back miss!

Chheky smile

Enjoy!

I just love the cheeky smile in picture 3

Well - you are welcome...

Do you need further encouragement to continue?
OOoo! Encouragement?! What are you offering then? *waggles brows*

Wow! You are one sexy kitten! I absolutely love your whole look, not just the fun parts. Here's hoping for more.:D
Well aren't you delightful! Thank you so much! I plan on offering another round soon enough. /wink

No, Thank you! We most definitely want to keep you happy and sharing. Great thread.
With gentlemen such as these offering up lovely compliments...how can I not?
/giggle
Thank you very much!

So happy that you have returned!!!
Me too! Breaks can be nice and offer perspective! But c'mon! Being naughty is hard to stay away from for long. /grin

we love the dress. Your body is beautiful and the artist behind the camera... Does he moonlight? We could use a good artist to teach us.
Why thank you! I very much appreciate the compliments. /beam
Ooo...a little instruction huh? I think I have an outfit somewhere that would be suitable for a 'classroom' environment! /wink

Absolutely Beautiful... I dont usually comment on pictures, but I loved the way yours were tastefully done and I cant wait to see more!! Thank you for sharing!!
Awww! Well thank you for taking the time to comment on mine! I appreciate your stepping out to leave a thought. I will be sharing again soon!

love the tush!
*shakes tush* Thank you!

Your a nice looking lady
/beam
You are very kind! Thank you!

I can't believe a woman like you was ever shy MissBunnyCandy ;)
Weeeeeeeeeeell...a year ago, I was new to all this kind of thing and it was still a tad scary. My experience here was great and during my hiatus, I have become more confident! /wink

Quite the sweet buns :kiss::kiss::devil:
*bends over to get a pencil* These buns? /giggle
Thank you so much!

LOve the pics. You are very sexy. Hope to see more soon :)
Thank you so much! So much adoration could go to a girl's head! I will do my best to not get all dizzy from excitement! /beam

Great pics! You're a knockout!!!
/blush
Awwww! Why thank you!

mmmm Lucky hubby and a wonderful sexy hot wife :D
I like to think he is! /wink
Thank you for your sweet compliment!

Great to have you back! Love the pics
*twirl*
It's good to be back! Thank you!

Very glad to have you back miss!
Awwww...he called me miss! Thank you /giggle

Welcome back! I didnt catch you the first time around, but happy to see you this time. You are beautiful!

Welcome back! I didnt catch you the first time around, but happy to see you this time. You are beautiful!
Why thank you so much! I am pleased that you can take a peek this time around! I can fully admit it! I love making BunnyLovers of new people! /wink

I can't take my eyes off your avatar MissBunnyCandy. Do you have anything else to distract me? :D

;) I was raised to have manners and be polite. :)
Raised...I just got caught in a daydream thinking of that word /wink

I can't take my eyes off your avatar MissBunnyCandy. Do you have anything else to distract me? :D
Mmm...points to your for a damn creative way of asking to more /wink
Soon enough there will be more to post!

Hopefully, hubby's toy will be back in action soon!
Me too! Although, that could just as well refer me to as I so do like to fall into that category as well! /devilish_grin

I'd like to watch you try lol
I bet you would! Just got caught in another daydream! You guys have my mind wandering today! /giggle

lovely pics.
Thank you so much! I love your avatar by the way! Classic cars and trucks...dreamy.

Back