New bi-curious fantasies

Who or what would make it perfect? Same age race size or maybe another bi curious guy that's a virgin too? Ummm they would be fun to virgins exploring for the first time like being a teen again.:nana:

Same age dude with no experience like myself. Race is really irrelevant, but probably a nice-sized cock. Yeah, kinda that old feeling when first being with a girl. Slowly making our mutual feelings noticeable and eventually working our way into things.
 
felt the same way, masturbated dreaming of sucking another man's cock, i finally took the plunge and fullfilled my fantasy, felt great as his hard cock slid into my mouth, even better as we sucked each other. try it ...feels just as good as you think it will....

niiiiice
 
Who or what would make it perfect? Same age race size or maybe another bi curious guy that's a virgin too? Ummm they would be fun to virgins exploring for the first time like being a teen again.:nana:

Hmmm let me see. Lately I'm thinking a young, cute guy.... probably black or latin, maybe with a big/bro daddy thing... to whom my wife is also attracted... one late night we're all drinking and my wife dares us to kiss, which turns her on like crazy....
 
Not "curious" as I've already had sex with men, but bi fantasies:

-Me and a woman are on all fours, side by side, getting gang-banged. We're both either naked or identically dressed.
-A woman is helping feminize me for a man's benefit.
 
I had an experience with a guy when i was younger and it sorted faded off. Every oncce in a while i'd fantasize it about it again but not so much. Lately though however I did confess this to my fiance and she was so turned on about it and wants to see me with a guy. So now I would have to say my fantasy is a hot bi MMF threesome with my fiance.

Interesting. What happened when you were younger? And what made you confess to your fiance?
 
Not "curious" as I've already had sex with men, but bi fantasies:

-Me and a woman are on all fours, side by side, getting gang-banged. We're both either naked or identically dressed.
-A woman is helping feminize me for a man's benefit.

I've had similar bi-fantasies. Maybe they're bi-archetypes.:)
 
omg yes

Hmmm let me see. Lately I'm thinking a young, cute guy.... probably black or latin, maybe with a big/bro daddy thing... to whom my wife is also attracted... one late night we're all drinking and my wife dares us to kiss, which turns her on like crazy....

should i pm???
 
Similar time line

I to started watching Str8 porn and always tried not to look at the large cocks. After a while I grew to like the sight of those huge cocks.

Like you I soon started to fantasize about playing with one. You are not alone.
 
I to started watching Str8 porn and always tried not to look at the large cocks. After a while I grew to like the sight of those huge cocks.

Like you I soon started to fantasize about playing with one. You are not alone.

Porn really opened my eyes to some niches that turn me on that i would have never considered otherwise
 
Sorry this is so long - I shared this with another lit member privately, this discussion seems to be the correct place to share with all. Now if I could only live it out.

Good Morning

As the sun rises I find myself at your house, I know that you have left a door open for me and I walk into your place. As we have discussed I am to change clothes and then come find you in your bedroom. As I remove my clothes an excited hunger grows, and I am a bundle of nerves. Here I am standing in your house naked and as I pull my panties up my legs it sends a jolt of energy up my legs. I put on my garter and silky nightgown and find a bit of encouragement and comfort in it silkiness. Pulling up one then the second black stocking, hitching them into the garter straps I am ready to seek you out. A quick walk I find you in your bed and as I walk near you turn over and get on your back. Your eyes taking me in from head to toe, I am so nervous I almost run away. That feeling is lessened with a smile from you and an inviting gesture of pulling back the sheet that covers you. I crawl onto your bed and start rubbing your legs working my way up, avoiding contact with your most sensitive area for the moment. Instead I straddle one of your legs and continue to let my hands explore your body, lightly tracing around your stomach and chest. I can feel slight trembles coming from you and as your leg rubs against me it sends little shocks of encouragement for me to continue. My hand seeks out your balls and I gently cup them in my hand, feeling their softness as I lightly roll them around. My mind is racing, I am living what I have only fantasized about for so long, I am dressed in front of someone and I am about do what I have only dreamed of. It is time to replace my hands - with

A slight moan escapes my lips as you harden in my mouth, I feel your watchful eyes on me, I can feel you tense as my hand roams your chest playing with your nipple. Between the softness of my nightgown and the movement of your leg my own dick is hard and it feels so nice as your leg rubs against me. It encourages and fills me with a need to please you. As I lick the head of your cock my hand lightly squeezes you resulting in a large drop of precum to flow out of you. It is so inviting, as I look up into your eyes my tongue reaches out to lick it of mmmm you taste so good. As I withdraw from you it forms a string that binds us, my mouth your cock are tied together a bond of need and want for both of us. I take your balls into my hand and can tell they are full. As I bring my mouth back to you I slowly take you into my mouth, your hips rise up off the bed as you try to go deeper. I am not yet ready for that so a game forms between us your hips and my head move with the same motion, your attempt to go deeper my intent to tease and enjoy you at a stand off. It is a glorious morning and despite the need in you I can feel I am going to savor the moment.

I am distracted by the growing awareness of my own wetness, for I am flowing and I reach down and wipe my wetness covering two fingers. Slowly bringing my fingers up to my mouth I once again look at you as I taste my own wetness. The look on your face is one of want and need, no words are required, and your eyes direct me back to your cock. with one hand I press your hardness against your stomach, my tongue goes to your exposed balls and with a light lick I send an electric jolt through your body, your hips twitch below me, further exciting me and giving me all the encouragement I need to continue. Taking a ball into my mouth, sucking it and rolling my tongue all around it, one hand on your hard shaft stroking up and down using your own precum as lube. My other hand dancing along your inner thighs feeling you jump under my touch, your leg rubbing against me harder.

Letting go of your balls I slowly lick my way up your very hard shaft stopping to suck the under side of the head Your precum is flowing freely forming a small pool on your stomach an appetizer waiting for me. I look at it with hungry eyes and as my tongue comes into contact with your stomach I feel your muscles tighten mmmmm you taste so good. Your cock is standing straight up the head glistens with your moisture; it almost demands me to take it back into my warm mouth. What it cannot do your hands can. They take control, pushing me down to your cock dictating that play time is over there will be no more teasing they convey that it is time for your pleasure, your need is urgent. The hands guide my head up and down as your hips rise to meet me. I know your need and want to please you sense that no further encouragement is required as I am now willingly taking you deeper, you know I am seeking my reward so you let your hands drop and lay back so you can enjoy and be pleased.

No longer straddling your leg, I kneel between yours all of my concentration is on your needs as well as my own desire for your cum. My mouth moving faster up and down I know you’re getting close as I feel you swell in my mouth. With one last deep plunge I take you all the way your cock starts to jump in my mouth and as I back off your hands back on my head hold me in place where the head of you is in my mouth so I can feel and taste my reward. The first blast hit the back of my throat as both of us moan at the same time you for your release me due to the warmness of your cum filling my mouth. A second and third blast erupts from you I have to quickly swallow or it will spill out of my mouth. mmmmmmm you taste so good my own urgent need to get all of your cum is obvious as I continue to milk you dry. I hold you in my mouth my tongue lightly rolling around your head as I know how sensitive your cock is at the moment. The last remaining cum is taken from you and I savor the taste, I am not yet ready to release you, so I hold your dick in my mouth keeping it warm as it softens. Letting you go I rest my head on your stomach fully content and enjoying the moment.
I so wanna do this being dressed and sucking that way
 
So I was abableb to live out one but still would luv to do again, I went to a guy's house dressed skirt, stockings, thong, boots, and wig some make up, I asked that he be in sweats or athletic shorts, we had a drink, sitting on the couch some straight porn on the TV, he was slowly sliding his hand up and down my thigh from knee to just under the hem of my short skirt, I was loving it notice him getting hard, so started to feel his nice hard cock through the shorts, and to my appreciation no under wear, so I could feel the outnline of his 6.5 inch cock, then this girl on the screen started aucking on a beautiful cock and I said lucky girl, he smiled and looked at me then his crotch, I slid off the couch and on to my knees in front of him, slid my hand up his left leg hole and stroked him he adjusted a little and I pulled his cock out the leg hole just enough so I could suck on the head which I did he let out a moan and so did I, then i sucked and licked the head for a bit tasting the precum, yum the reached up pulled the shorts to the floor and off and took him deep bobbing up and down the back to just the head swirling my tounge around the head then back in deeper bobbing on that cock, kept that up until he shot into my mouth, with just the head in my mouth and he gave me a great load and I loved it so
 
Same situation here. Iv'e thought about sucking cock and being fucked as long as I can remember. Have no interest in kissing/cuddling, just want the sexual experience.
 
I am far more attracted to cocks than the men they're attached to. I haven't sucked one in over a decade now and the craving is driving me crazy.
 
2.jpg
 
I followed through on my cock sucking fantasy not long ago, and reading through this thread has caused it to resurface HARD. I would really like to do it again.
 
Back
Top