Halloween Ideas

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Posts
290
Hi all,
The next contest is Halloween themed and i am struggling with ideas...

Anyone have any Halloween fantasies in the themes of lez, gay, group, incest, mind control...etc

JASMINE
 
Always loved the idea of the daughter, or mother with the forbidden costume. But going so far as also adding a toy into the mix. perhaps a remote control egg that the son knows off, but he puts the controlling app on his phone.
 
There's always the old "mistaken identity due to a costume" trope, leading to incest or other unexpected delights.

Also, I've always thought that Frank Zappa's song "Goblin Girl" (check it out on YouTube) would make the basis for a good erotic story.
 
How about one where a guy goes to a costume party at a night club and meets a woman that is wearing an exquisite costume that is in the same hideous monster theme as his own costume. They hit it off and the guy falls head over heals in love with the woman as the night goes on.

The two go back to her place and the desire to make love is so strong they don't remove any more of their costumes than they have to. It's the most amazing and satisfying sexual experience the man has ever had. He is sure he has found the woman of his dreams.

The next morning he gets up and finally takes off his costume. Then her manages through her kitchen and makes the two of them breakfast. When the eggs and such are just about finished she wanders into the kitchen without her costume on...

The catch is she wasn't wearing any makeup the night before. She really does have the face of a hideous monster. Turns out she only goes out to "date" on Halloween, hoping she will find the one man that can look past her hideous face and lover her for the kind and loving person she is.
 
What if someone cast a spell on all that attend a costume party, so that everyone magically becomes their costume? Suddenly, vampires actually want to suck blood, werewolves get deadly as well, Those who are dressed as slutty _____, suddenly have knowledge enough to do whatever job their costume might imply, but also find they want sex so badly that they are liable to say "yes" to just about any offer, etc.
 
What if someone cast a spell on all that attend a costume party, so that everyone magically becomes their costume? Suddenly, vampires actually want to suck blood, werewolves get deadly as well, Those who are dressed as slutty _____, suddenly have knowledge enough to do whatever job their costume might imply, but also find they want sex so badly that they are liable to say "yes" to just about any offer, etc.
I like! This can lead to an infinity of storylines. Those not costumed sexually or monstrously, but as innocents, are certainly luzers, producing much tragi-comedy. Watch out for whomever are in the horse suit.
 
Also, Halloween is good for a bit of crossdressing confusion . :devil:
 
How about we change up the formula on the "incest while disguised" formula? Instead of family members coming separately and them hooking up accidentally or one disguising themself to pursue the other, what if they go to a party, sex club, or orgy and andhave sex with each other in full view of others (seemingly) without anyone knowing who they are?

For example, sisters have been having sex behind parents' back every time college sis comes home. Parents are none the wiser but they are very nosy so the sex always has to be rushed or kept quiet. College sis hatches a plan: there's a sex club that's having a Halloween party. They have private and public areas and the bouncers only care that everyone's over 18. They go, at first sticking to private areas, then a public couch, then decide to join in the fun with some other couples.

Possible twist: turns out other family member, maybe mom or Dad is attending too and they all recognize each other.
 
What about "too sexy" costumes? Woman goes to boutique to pick up a costume and finds the cashier hiding a costume marked "too sexy" it doesn't look too different from "sexy" versions of costumes but the woman is drawn too it. Cashier refuses to sell it but the woman takes it and runs out of the store.

The woman puts it on and finds out why the cashier didn't want to sell it: it transforms the wearers behavior to become their secret fantasy self. For the woman, she becomes a bimbo who craves sex constantly. The costume also changes the behavior of anyone around her: good friends are now roughly fucking her and treating her like a slut.

The effect only stops when the costume is fully removed. Additionally, the costume doesn't have the same effect on everyone. When her daughter or friend puts it on, they get to live out their fantasies as a dominatrix who everyone submits to willingly.
 
Hi all,
The next contest is Halloween themed and i am struggling with ideas...

Anyone have any Halloween fantasies in the themes of lez, gay, group, incest, mind control...etc

JASMINE

How about a straight guy turned by a hung top with magic cum?
 
How about man or woman encountering a ghost or ghosts that is/are only visible at Halloween?

The story could be straight, gay, incest with a parent or more distant ancestor, or with multiple ghosts.

The ghosts can be solid enough for sex any day of the year, but can only be felt AND seen after dark on Halloween.

Once the human has had sex with the ghost or ghosts they are always present wherever the human goes. Will that presence be for good? Or for evil?
 
This is a spin on an older idea:

Group of outcasts get their hands on an actual grimoire or spell and decide to try it out on Halloween. They summon a female demon (not necessarily a succubus) who is none too pleased to be summoned against her will. The outcasts quickly start planning revenge on classmates and neighbors...but the demon only becomes more irritated and through wits or sheer power escapes her constraints and humiliated them before giving them a challenge: before dawn, they have to live out their wildest sexual fantasy or she'll drag them back with her.

So now each one of them has to not only admit their most secret fantasies but they have to make them happen. Of course, the demon wants to play fair and is really more interested in watching the stuck up people who summoned her being embarrassed and giving into all the desires they thought they were above, so she "helps" out.

What follows is a series of encounters, group sex, first time same sex, taboo hookups, and more.
 
A mistaken Identity idea...He and she agree to meet up at a "TV Monsters" theme party. She dresses as Morticia. He is supposed to be Herman Munster, but when he gets to the costume store, Herman doesn't fit (he is not tall enough) so he takes Grandpa Munster instead.

So she has to fend off various Gomezs while searching for her Herman... finding of course someone else's Herman...
 
Celebrities idea: Gomez and Morticia meet up with Herman and Lily at a party (not necessarily a Halloween party, no costumes needed). They decide to do a little wife-swapping. Morticia loves Herman's enormous schlong; Lily is enthralled by Gomez's cunning tongue. Hilarity ensues.
 
What if someone cast a spell on all that attend a costume party, so that everyone magically becomes their costume? Suddenly, vampires actually want to suck blood, werewolves get deadly as well, Those who are dressed as slutty _____, suddenly have knowledge enough to do whatever job their costume might imply, but also find they want sex so badly that they are liable to say "yes" to just about any offer, etc.

Pretty sure that was an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I remember that Willow wore a bed sheet ghost costume to cover the slutty outfit that Buffy convinced her to wear so she ended up being a ghost. Buffy wore an 18th century gown. Xander was a soldier.
 
Last edited:
Pretty sure that was an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I remember that Willow wore a bed sheet ghost costume to cover the slutty outfit the Buffy convinced her to wear so she ended up being a ghost. Buffy wore an 18th century gown. Xander was a soldier.

In my humble defense, while I will admit to having seen every episode of Buffy, I don't remember that one. (Which is sad, in that I'd like to be able to remember Willow in a slutty costume!) ;-)
 
Romance/lesbian: A girl is still adjusting to life in the big city. She doesn't have any friends and her girlfriend is back in her hometown, as well as her family. She tries to throw herself into celebrating Halloween, something that she and her hometown always got into but she finds the city's version unsatisfying.

No one does trick or treat, they just meet up for trunk-or-treats the weekend before. Halloween is on a Tuesday as well, so no one is all that interested in celebrating the night of. In fact, stores are already tossing up their Christmas merchandise.

Then worse news, her laptop breaks so she and her girlfriend can't skype like they planned to on Halloween. she tries to send some selfies but the effect isn't the same. So the day of Halloween, she's lonely depressed and has a crap day at work. She goes home and tries to put on a brave face for her family and girlfriend.

However, she gets a knock on the door from a trick or treater. Opening it, she finds her girlfriend, who drove 20 hours to be with her and make her feel better.
 
In my humble defense, while I will admit to having seen every episode of Buffy, I don't remember that one. (Which is sad, in that I'd like to be able to remember Willow in a slutty costume!) ;-)

not that slutty- easy to find on google but Lit won't let me paste(?). Bad Willow was sluttier. Mmmm...Baaaad Willow...
 
I like the idea of a heterosexual man (call him "John") having a spell cast on him by a witch he has upset so he is turned into a beautiful raving nymphomaniac woman with a body to die for and all of his friends take turns doing every conceivable sex act on him while talking about how much "John" was missing and wondering where he was.
 
May/December: it's Halloween at the upscale nursing home. Guy's feeling lonely as his family is too busy to visit and his much younger wife hasn't been by to see him.

Lo and behold, his wife was just getting a costume so she could visit him and make his stay a bit more pleasant.

Mind control: campus science teacher creates candy that makes libidos go through the roof and gets it mixed into a bowl at a sorority party.
 
Halloween Handcuffs

the title popped into my brain. Not sure what the idea is to go with it.

I have two half baked possibilities:

A. typical adult Halloween party, but everybody who doesn't bring handcuffs is fair game to be handcuffed...

B. It is late Halloween evening. P is an older male, lives alone. He's getting ready to turn out the lights when a voice shouts "trick or treat." It is a young woman dressed as a tart, simply too hold to be trick or treating. They discuss this fact, establishing that she is 18. She then taunts him- "so what are you gonna do Pops, handcuff me and punish me?" he recalls the gag handcuffs that came with the cop outfit he wore to the office party...

Who has others?
 
Facefucking jack-o'-lantern's

A guy goes around facefucking jack-o'-lantern's.
 
A guy goes around facefucking jack-o'-lantern's.
You gave this its own thread.

Meanwhile, a guy (or gal) goes around messing with home Hallowe'en displays, going all Rule 34 on them, turning them into obscene vignettes. It's easy with XMas showplaces -- phallic candycanes and horny reindeer etc -- but bony skeletons with boners and naked witches can entertain. Twist: after sexualizing the scenes, they COME TO LIFE! and fuck away like reconstituted zombies or whatever. Then they wander down the street looking for love. Hilarity ensues.
 
Father and son in disguise

How about we change up the formula on the "incest while disguised" formula? Instead of family members coming separately and them hooking up accidentally or one disguising themself to pursue the other, what if they go to a party, sex club, or orgy and andhave sex with each other in full view of others (seemingly) without anyone knowing who they are?

For example, sisters have been having sex behind parents' back every time college sis comes home. Parents are none the wiser but they are very nosy so the sex always has to be rushed or kept quiet. College sis hatches a plan: there's a sex club that's having a Halloween party. They have private and public areas and the bouncers only care that everyone's over 18. They go, at first sticking to private areas, then a public couch, then decide to join in the fun with some other couples.

Possible twist: turns out other family member, maybe mom or Dad is attending too and they all recognize each other.

Similar to the idea above: Stud dad attends a Halloween costume party which was a front for an orgy. He planned to meet his current male & female fuck flavors of the month there while his wife did trick-or-treating at the House. But they bailed due to (whatever). He finds his newlywedded son of 3 years there but not before he was fucking his amazing asshole. Even though they found out in the act, they couldn't stop; it was too good. Afterwards when it was over and that critical thinking after sex comes in and separate to the deal with the fact that they just fucked each other., they either found an empty room or where they talked & then fucked each other
Next Halloween, the father and son goes back to the Halloween going as a couple. They became lovers that past year; the dad finding his perfect bottom in his own son. They fucked shamelessly among the sexually active crowd.
 
Back
Top