What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the euphoria of resting on Cloudy's shoulder, it is a sunny day, the children are milling happily around outside my shop as they come out of the infants' school, and the mums are happy because their children are.

Og

Carl East said:
Sad, lonely, and in need of someone to talk with. Apart from that I'm fine. lol

Carl

Hey, sweets....I will be on Yahoo soon.....I will IM you....no need to be sad....or lonely.....we love you

Besides...I have my three older sisters who are about to attack me regarding some bullshit...I have been crying since about, oh a 1 year now!!

I have some work to do...but I will be on, I promise.

:heart:

Hugs to all the sad folks today. It's rainy here and makes for a gloomy day.
Abs will try to make it sunny if she can!:) :heart:

ABSTRUSE said:
Hugs to all the sad folks today. It's rainy here and makes for a gloomy day.
Abs will try to make it sunny if she can!:) :heart:

You haven't failed us yet!

:kiss:

gggrrrrr

the sail boat broke off the moring... its ganna be one of those days... the good thing is that i can slobber over the guys who will retreive the boat from the beach..
can i pay someone to go to the grocery store for me???
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Re: gggrrrrr

vella_ms said:
the sail boat broke off the moring... its ganna be one of those days... the good thing is that i can slobber over the guys who will retreive the boat from the beach..
can i pay someone to go to the grocery store for me???
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

You just reminded me that I have to do the grocery thing today.....damn it.

Now that's a nice ass.....

(not as nice as Cloudy's...but a nice one all the same)

I am very unhappy....my family is forming an alliance against me...and I have no idea why --- I cried all the way to work today ---

Honey123 said:
I am very unhappy....my family is forming an alliance against me...and I have no idea why --- I cried all the way to work today ---

Mega Hugs for Honey:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Honey123 said:

You'll always have this family, darlin'!

Family can be complete jerks at times, because they feel they have the right to be. But you know what? They don't!!!

Tell them that.

:heart:

Honey123 said:

I'm on IM if you want to talk Honey, I can relate where family is concerned.

Carl

Thanks guys....damn you got me crying again!

Yes...I am glad I got to pick this family! No judges you by your looks or your intelligence or the things you say or write....OH WAIT A MINUTE!!! Shit...it just doesn't end...does it?

Honey123 said:
Thanks guys....damn you got me crying again!

Yes...I am glad I got to pick this family! No judges you by your looks or your intelligence or the things you say or write....OH WAIT A MINUTE!!! Shit...it just doesn't end...does it?

You know we love you here....

Tell your other family to back off. Do I need to come see them?????

cheerful_deviant said:
Carl, if she changes that AV I'll hunt you down like a dog! :D

Just as long as you're not wearing them shorts when you find me, I live in a respectable neighbourhood.:D :p

Carl

Carl East said:
Just as long as you're not wearing them shorts when you find me, I live in a respectable neighbourhood.:D :p

Carl

LOL :D

They are a little weird I must admit, but then again, so am I. :cool:

LOL...thanks... guys :kiss:

I should have seen it coming...they have been acting weird to me for about 1 year...but I have been so busy

Honey123 said:
LOL...thanks... guys :kiss:

I should have seen it coming...they have been acting weird to me for about 1 year...but I have been so busy

Made ya laugh, mission acomplished. I'd like to thank my side kick CD for being there for you and allowing me to take the piss with good grace. lol

Carl

Carl East said:
Made ya laugh, mission acomplished. I'd like to thank my side kick CD for being there for you and allowing me to take the piss with good grace. lol

Carl

Just don't get a pair of shorts like his!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back