Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already on page five! Wow ladies! You all are such a sexy bunch! I won't waste all the room commenting on each one, but you all have given me a confidence boost to contribute as well.
*deep breathe* Okay, this pic is several years old and my phones camera wasn't very great then... But I hope it qualifies as sexy as I felt very confident while taking it!
tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

It most definitely qualifies :heart:

i can wait....i'm still waiting for my heart to stop pounding... that one...well...that ass went to 11 :) thx for sharing :)

Hmmmm now im gonna have to outdo myself...aren't i?

They're getting better all the time. I like confident, aggressive, taunting. ... give me a minute with a thesaurus and I'll come up with some more adjectives.

Found any yet?

My humble contribution...

<here>

Very sexy ;) thank you for sharing

you are most welcomed :kiss:

If you wanna see something bold...click here. Don't say i didn't warn you.. :devil:

OMG ;) now that is gorgeous sexy ... hardening ;)

thank you very much, frmtutanota, im happy you like it so much :kiss:

I am so pleased I checked in here today, I would have been gutted to have missed this, you my dear are just gorgeous and have made my day :heart:

thank you for your lovely word, Planetbeat. You sure know how to make a woman feel sexy :kiss:

I love this thread, all you lovely contributors are making for a very lovely morning, thank you all :rose:

You need no help there from me dear girl, you are sexy full stop :heart: it is fantastic to see you back here once more xxx

Thank you very much. I was hesitant about returning, but i figured..life is short..why deny myself? Would be lying to say i don't enjoy my time here. xx

Thank you very much. I was hesitant about returning, but i figured..life is short..why deny myself? Would be lying to say i don't enjoy my time here. xx

Oh I know that feeling well, but your right, life is far too short.....happy Scotsman here to see you back :heart:

Good morning!

Happy Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm more than willing to see what you can do. i can breath again now so go ahaead and lay it on me. :)
glad to know your breathing is back to normal..

i will wait for inspiration to come...and then...get ready :devil:

glad to know your breathing is back to normal..

i will wait for inspiration to come...and then...get ready :devil:

i dont think any amount of preperations will ever make me ready....just smack me upside the head with it :)

i dont think any amount of preperations will ever make me ready....just smack me upside the head with it :)

one more thing...i know its early and its gonna be a looong day..so start with some warm ups..some light stretching..i dont want you to pull anything :)

Already on page five! Wow ladies! You all are such a sexy bunch! I won't waste all the room commenting on each one, but you all have given me a confidence boost to contribute as well.
*deep breathe* Okay, this pic is several years old and my phones camera wasn't very great then... But I hope it qualifies as sexy as I felt very confident while taking it!
tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

That is not just sexy, it is sizzling sexy!! Very delicious SB

Happy Sunday.

Well good morning to you Far. Happy Sunday! Beautiful pic, love it!

Oh it most certainly is turning out to be a very happy Sunday :rose:

Thank you. The things I post when I'm half asleep.

oh i love your bra! its soo pretty..and of course whats inside the bra. :D

Thanks. Your pics are gorgeous. It's a VS bra.

oh....so happy indeed! very pretty :)

Your shell bra is better.

a Sunday that starts with this is always going to be a happy one

Happy to help. :)

Thank you! :rose:

Tali

This one was edited by weekender and I love what he did to it, it was too bright and washed out when it was unedited.

And I love what you do and share with that body!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back