What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mrxqw1Q3wf1qj171uo1_500.jpg


Land of the free, home of the rich.

What really scares me is that they all have significantly cheaper health care AND education, which means Americans not only make the least, they pay the most.
 
He's too lazy to even move out of California... or maybe too broke?

:rolleyes:

He'll just blame it on Latino Americans and "illegal" immigrants (the brown, not the white kind) again, as usual. Like, every day they're holding back his freedom and mobility.
 
Ack-Cent-Chew-Ate Teh Negative!

U-6 real unempl July 2013: 14 percent.

Funny how you never ever here the phrase "But...but...U-6!" during Republican administrations. Quite odd.

:nods:

Btw, U-6 was 14.9 percent in July 2012, so it's going down too.
 
Funny how you never ever here the phrase "But...but...U-6!" during Republican administrations. Quite odd.

:nods:

Btw, U-6 was 14.9 percent in July 2012, so it's going down too.

you know why???????????????????????


CAUSE IT WASNT THAT HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I Have both. Nobody is asking you to like plastic, or the excellent engineering that goes with it. It's my thing so I buy them every now and then. Just don't disparage it because you can't afford the pastime.:rolleyes::D

To my surprise, I recently read a glowing review (in WSJ) of the 2014 Stringray.
 
Hey NIGGERPOONZANDI, let em all be in CUNT STUDIES!

Proof Obama is a MORONIC FOOL with ZERO CLUE


MICHAEL GRAHAM: Obama Inflates The Higher Education Bubble.



What was the dumbest idea of the summer of 2013: Ignoring previous Syrian chemical attacks? The
 Massachusetts tech tax? Letting Miley Cyrus pick out her own clothes?

How about this one:

Telling college kids that if they spend six years running up a student loan tab getting an unmarketable diploma, they’ll only have to pay back a fraction of what they borrowed. In fact, the less valuable their degree and the more money they borrow — the more they win!

And the more we taxpayers have to pay.

I know what you’re thinking: An idea that bad can only come from Washington, D.C.

So let me quote from the White House fact sheet on President Obama’s plans to make college “more affordable:”

“The president has proposed allowing all student borrowers to cap their federal student loan payments at 10 percent of their monthly [discretionary] income … and forgives any remaining debt after 20 years of payments.”

So if Susy Science majors in a challenging STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) and gets a good-paying job, she’d be on the hook for her entire student loan bill. Because she did the right thing.

But if Paulie Pompous parties his way to a degree in liberal arts before starting his job in “currency exchange and comestible retailing” (a.k.a. “Want fries with that?”), he’d end up paying back just a fraction of his loans.

Obviously, giving away more money to encourage more mediocre students to create more demand for space on campus isn’t going to drive costs down. Even someone as unfamiliar with basic economics as Obama (hello, “stimulus?”) should be able to grasp “supply and demand.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top