The best on Lit.

Let's have a Lit 'best' contest. Nominate who has the best ... WHATEVER, and why. I nominate ALL OF YOU LISTERS FOR BIGGEST ASSHOLES. D: [You cannot nominate yourself, thank you.]

Last edited:
This is over before it began.

Whoaaaaa. Give people a chance to name for as best in every category.

I'd nominate myself, but that is against the official rules of this very official best on lit list.

Might I suggest some categories for which I should be nominated:

Best at creating poems about racists and ugly tattoos (new 2012 category, not previously seen in past years)

Best at not having a dead brother

Best at not conversing with busybody

Best at hating Ohio Sports

I nominate Blobfish for being the best at freaking me out last night, and for a prompt imprisonment. *evil laugh under breath* Sorry dude, I had to.

Funniest poster

You forgot to label this one with my name. It's okay, I forgive you.

Hell, the other two fit me as well. I crochet the hell out of shit. If I crocheted that is. I clearly would be awesome. I'd crochet a cape

You forgot to label this one with my name. It's okay, I forgive you.

Hell, the other two fit me as well. I crochet the hell out of shit. If I crocheted that is. I clearly would be awesome. I'd crochet a cape

You cannot be nominated for every category, that wouldn't be fair. Even for someone as awesome as you.

I nominate:

MarcelinetheVampireQueen for best jailbait

KyleW for best poem about dead racists (for "The Rime of the Dead Racist")

KRCummings for hottest private message and nude pic sender

CHNOPS for best scientifically-themed moniker and Star Wars/Biblical first name

I'm confident that they edited the word "lister" into their post because they were only referring to the people who create lists on lit, and that they are the true assholes.

Like bert for instance.

I'm confident that they edited the word "lister" into their post because they were only referring to the people who create lists on lit, and that they are the true assholes.

Like bert for instance.

list envy, obviously.

It's not proper to use an alt to nominate yourself.

Did I stutter?

That's not me! You can spot my alts, because they immediately pepper the Playground with nude requests.

Like The bloat fish guy said, I'm not an alt...and if I was I would NOT be his...

anyway

HI, I'm TheYoungGentleman, and I'm new to Lit...if you don't like that or don't like me...then you can jump in a lake.(I say that cause I actually think thats fun, I'm not meaning it as an insult.) :cool:

Like The bloat fish guy said, I'm not an alt...and if I was I would NOT be his...

anyway

HI, I'm TheYoungGentleman, and I'm new to Lit...if you don't like that or don't like me...then you can jump in a lake.(I say that cause I actually think thats fun, I'm not meaning it as an insult.) :cool:

Shut up, Blob.

Back