Belly expansion, unbirth and birth

greengamegirl

Really Really Experienced
I apologize if there is already a thread about this. Previously I made a belly expansion pregnancy thread. However, it didn't specifically discuss my interests.

I'm interested in belly expansion, birth, unbirth, and breast expansion. I like to focus on how I would feel in those situations.

I like to think about my breasts and belly being filled. I like to think about my bra stretching as it fills with milk until it breaks. I like to think of my belly expanding until my shirt or dress can no longer contain it. I like to think of my hips expanding until I can't fit into my skirts or dresses. This is my favorite part. However, it doesn't matter to me if the belly expansion results from pregnancy, unbirth, or stuffing.

I like to think about becoming so heavy that I can only lie in bed and become completely helpless. I like to think about my breasts aching from being so filled that someone has to suck them to relieve the pressure.

Then I give birth. Depending on my mood, labor can be slow and painful (more realistic) or slow and feel good (completely fake).

(This might be too weird for some people or it might be normal).

'Unbirth'?

I think it means when a person actually climbs back into the vagina and takes up residency in a womb. ... I could be wrong.

Edit: Looked it up, was closer than I thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
I created this post to explain my basic interests. When I made the thread looking for sexual interest, some of the responses made it seem like people thought I didn't have sexual interests. I created this thread to explain some of those interests. However, I'm open to exploring other interests and finding people who share my original interests.

I'm sure! But won't you, or someone, tell me what it means? :mad:

Someone asked me about this recently. It is hard to describe if you have never heard of it. Here is how I described it to them.

Unbirth involves a person being sucked into a womb and making someone pregnant. The pregnancy progresses like a normal pregnancy.

If it still doesn't make sense, there are a few unbirth stories here.

Being filled

I mainly focus on the feeling of being filled and growing. It doesn't matter if it resulted from pregnancy, unbirth, stuffing or some other way.

Interesting concepts, and a fantasy that I'd never heard of/considered (other than the pregnancy/growth part). Will have to spend some gray matter on this to see what I think of it.

Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself, and giving me something to ponder.

Interesting concepts, and a fantasy that I'd never heard of/considered (other than the pregnancy/growth part). Will have to spend some gray matter on this to see what I think of it.

Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself, and giving me something to ponder.

My fantasy is from a woman's perspective but so far people don't seem to understand it. Fortunately, I am still trying to expand my interests to interests people can relate to.

I also like enema belly expansions. However, it looks dangerous so I've never tried it.

I also like enema belly expansions. However, it looks dangerous so I've never tried it.

Yes, it does look sexy but from what I've read it is dangerous and definitely not something you want to do or have done unless you really know what you're doing. I think its one of those things best left in the fantasy realm.

I share your fascination with being stuffed, stretched and filled in various ways and by various means. And anything to do with pregnancy and lactation is always a turn on for me.

Quite interesting, I've never heard of this before. How long have you had this fantasy?

Yes, it does look sexy but from what I've read it is dangerous and definitely not something you want to do or have done unless you really know what you're doing. I think its one of those things best left in the fantasy realm.

I share your fascination with being stuffed, stretched and filled in various ways and by various means. And anything to do with pregnancy and lactation is always a turn on for me.

I've read inflation can result in ruptured organs or death. However, I could try finding inflatable body parts or something.

Do you know what first made you think about it and brought to your attention?

Initially, I inflated my belly to strengthen my diaphragm. However, it also felt good. I decided to inflate my belly and touch myself. It felt amazing. The first time I had an orgasm was with this method. Then, I thought about filling my belly in other ways. Later, I thought about other body parts being filled. I thought about what sounds it would make and how heavy it would feel.

In order to clear up some things, my fetish is similar to a body inflation and fat fetish but it isn't the same. I only like if the belly, breasts and butt is inflated. I don't like inflated arms or other body parts. It also isn't a fat fetish. I don't fantasize about getting fat, I fantasize about my breasts or belly inflating.

I've read inflation can result in ruptured organs or death. However, I could try finding inflatable body parts or something.

Yes, there are plenty of opportunities for things to go wrong. Also the body doesn't like certain types of liquids being injected, and temperature is important too. It does feel good, but you need to be careful.

YOu mention that you've been inflated. What did you use?

There are also lots of inflatable toys out there. I think they are much safer if used carefully and can feel very satisfying as well.

Initially, I inflated my belly to strengthen my diaphragm. However, it also felt good. I decided to inflate my belly and touch myself. It felt amazing. The first time I had an orgasm was with this method. Then, I thought about filling my belly in other ways. Later, I thought about other body parts being filled. I thought about what sounds it would make and how heavy it would feel.

In order to clear up some things, my fetish is similar to a body inflation and fat fetish but it isn't the same. I only like if the belly, breasts and butt is inflated. I don't like inflated arms or other body parts. It also isn't a fat fetish. I don't fantasize about getting fat, I fantasize about my breasts or belly inflating.

Exactly how do you accomplish this in real-time? I'm not a new comer to fetishes by any means, but this is a new one on me. :confused:

Yes, there are plenty of opportunities for things to go wrong. Also the body doesn't like certain types of liquids being injected, and temperature is important too. It does feel good, but you need to be careful.

YOu mention that you've been inflated. What did you use?

There are also lots of inflatable toys out there. I think they are much safer if used carefully and can feel very satisfying as well.

I've done it naturally with my body. I didn't use anything. There are too many risks involved using objects.

Back