Have you masturbated on Skype?

Reviving this and yes many times on yahoo, Skype and camfuze. Exhibitionist in me......

This may be a stupid question, but:

I have a Macbook. The built-in camera doesn't really work for chats, as it's only possible to view your face. Is there some kind of external webcam I can get?

Not on Skype.... But I hooked up with my Fiancee after mutual masturbation on a Fling chat. Then a couple years ago, we got into her pounding my ass hard with large toys on cam for guys watching on a service called TokBox. It's not available anymore, sadly. You could record your sessions and everything. Fun!!

I've done it through Skype and Yahoo both, very fun and a safe way to be an exhibitionist too.

It's the same account I talk to family with, so it doesn't quite seem appropriate to get off there. What if family dialed in?

Would love to try someday. If any of you ladies would like to break my cherry PM me.

I have tried it and with the right woman it is fabulous !!! Cant wait to find another willing Lit lady :)

once so far and it was pretty hot. will be on later this week for more fun.

Why not?

I have. I can't believe it, but I have. A long time gay friend of mine got me into it, there I was one Sunday morning, looking at him, he looking at me, we jerked off! Loved it!

Not today---yet. How about on yahoo messenger?

Nope, noone on here has ever seen me JO before. But ladies, take a look at my profile, and pics, and let me know if you are interested!

Often did, still does, and it's sooo cool ! :cool:

Ladies usually enjoy it, and i do, as well :p

Any taker ? hit me up !
;)

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have done it on yahoo as well as Skype. Also have done it on camfuze with over 300 ppl watching and commenting. Huge turn on.

I hadn't for a long time, I just recently had the opportunity to watch on skype and it was AWESOME, can't wait to do it again

Back