The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder sometimes about myself. If I honestly ask myself if I were placed in a position to do violent things, would I do them, and I don't know.

That I don't know if I would or wouldn't, that scares me sometimes.
 
I wonder sometimes about myself. If I honestly ask myself if I were placed in a position to do violent things, would I do them, and I don't know.

That I don't know if I would or wouldn't, that scares me sometimes.

You wouldn't.
 
That depends LI. Mostly I like to think I wouldn't. But, there are some people. One of my mom's friends abusive pedophile of an ex-husband for example.
 
My posting will have to wait til Saturday, when I can truly focus. Will update all my RPs and be a happy kitteh.
 
That depends LI. Mostly I like to think I wouldn't. But, there are some people. One of my mom's friends abusive pedophile of an ex-husband for example.

If it depends then you're clearly not violent. If you have to debate it then you're not violent. When you're a violent person you know it because instead of wondering whether or not you're capable...

You wonder whether or not you're capable of controlling it.

Some people are just wired in a way that they're not only capable but willing, always, and that presents to them a great many challenges.
 
Some can, some should, some shouldnt, and some will with a smile and a giggle.
 
I think I find it more amusing when people are surprised that they agree with Ice on something. Even if they are being sarcastic about it.
 
I wasnt suprised, hell I agree with him alot of the time.

It just irks me when it happens too often.
 
I'm not. I'm sick of it. I'm..ugh. I can't even explain it to myself. My head hurts badly, and I feel like crawling a little ball. I'm going to bed.

):

Night, all. Sleep well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top