Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Somehow I think the thread misses the point...

Probably since it is posted in the GLBT area. Straight guys aren't reading this. At minimum I would think most of you saying you wold already have leanings where this would be interesting, so you in a way aren't doing it FOR her but rather you just like the idea that she is participating watching whatever, so more an exhibitionist thing...

This is the equivalent of asking straight guys.."Would you have sex with a hot chick if your wife asked you to?"

I'd like the chance to ask straight guys this...the more uncomfortable they are with it the better.

I too would suck a cock in front of my wife, in fact I would go much further than that if she asked me to.

Have never sucked a cock before, but if the wife asked I probably would. Also would be nice to get serviced by another guy while she watches. Been fantasizing about getting blown for a while. Just haven't followed through with it yet.

Absolutely yes. I would suck another mans cock if she asked me too. In fact, I would love to have her hold it for me while I sucked it and then I would like to hold it while she sucked it.

THis is my fantasy... but alas, it will never happen.

She never asked me to, just while she was sucking a friends cock, she pointed it at me while I was watching her up close. So I did and we shared it together. Did this many times. She says it turns her on to see me experiencing things I am interested in and wants me to experience everything I can.

yes

I for one have never done that to a guy and have lost interest when the opportunity came, but if my gf or wife requested I would probably do it. I think I need a feminine presence in the room, guys don't turn me on. Just the cocks. I recently told a friend I want her to hold my head steady and force me to suck. If it were a TS she wouldn't have to force me, but a guy she would.

Wow, thanks for sharing.

She never asked me to, just while she was sucking a friends cock, she pointed it at me while I was watching her up close. So I did and we shared it together. Did this many times. She says it turns her on to see me experiencing things I am interested in and wants me to experience everything I can.

i have

i have sucked a cock for my wife. she stroked him while i was sucking him and watched him cum in my mouth. she then kissed me and we swapped his cum. she was so turned on she nearly fucked us both to death.

i have sucked a cock for my wife. she stroked him while i was sucking him and watched him cum in my mouth. she then kissed me and we swapped his cum. she was so turned on she nearly fucked us both to death.
fuck that's hot. I would suck a cock and much more in a second if she asked me too but she never will because she doesn't like to share and she rather conservative. I would ask her if I didn't think she would freak.

DAMN lucky bastard

Not married, but would love to let a married guy suck my cock while his wife was watching!

My husband has, but if not for me he wouldn't have.

And for the record, I've never put it in the form of a request.

i would love to if my wife tell me to and want to be there showing how to do it is even better all the way

He'll yeah! Since I do it without her asking already, I'd love to be asked to and given "permission" to do it.

I'm hoping on getting some tomorrow night. My waters at the thought!

yesss

Hell Yess she wouldnt have to ask me twice, I would suck him so good and then share his cum with Her, and would love for him to pound my ass while she watched and stroked my cock. Thats my fantasy, but will never happen.

Hell Yess she wouldnt have to ask me twice, I would suck him so good and then share his cum with Her, and would love for him to pound my ass while she watched and stroked my cock. Thats my fantasy, but will never happen.

Goodness! You need to cum to my house. Could I have fun with you...

But you wouldn't do anything until I told you to, and then you'd better do everything I tell you to do. Got it?

oh, hell yes, love to do that with her, mmmmmmmmm

I'd love to take it up my ass while eating her pussy as well

Back