Who here has done anything sexual while at work?

sex at work

every once in a while I had to work on Saturday or Sunday after working Mon - Fri. Once you become a high level manager and are salary Corporate America controls you.

Every once in a while my gf would come by and we'd have sex in my office. It was really easy because maybe there were 4 people in the office and they were on the other side of the building. Once in a while I'd see another person either by the bathrooms or in the breakroom. Other then that my side of the building was deserted.

After we broke up there was a few times I'd masturbate in my office. It gets boring when you are there alone.
 
I was a dj for a classical radio station; late night. I used to love to jerk off during my shift. I'd spread out a bunch of hand towels, drop my pants to make sure my entire cock was exposed, stand up and shoot my cum all over the desk. I really fucking loved it. Lately, I've been fucking my g/f at our church! One late Saturday night, right on the altar. Yes, I can hear you say, you are going to hell. And, I answer, I sure hope so; I'm looking forward to it.....Happy New Year! :nana:
 
When I was in the Air Force I had a casual relationship with my married female supervisor. We worked midshifts together and fucked on the breakroom couch after wrapping up all the required work around 1:00 a.m. After she got promoted and moved into a new office, I used to go by occasionally and fuck her on her desk. She gave incredible head.

After I moved to Miami I had sex several times with a male co-worker, always in the public bathroom. It was mostly oral sex, and it was incredibly erotic knowing that we could be caught if anyone else came in.

Most recently, I've been having occasional sex with my female secretary. Both of us are recently divorced and have a slowly evolving "friends with privileges" relationship. We don't see each other away from work but we've had some incredible sex in my office.

Drew
 
When working at Radio Shack many years ago I would set up the VCR to tape some soft core Cinemax porn, then go in early (alone) to watch the show and jerk off in the back room.
 
I used to work in a hotel and once went out drinking after a late shift and ended up staying in one of the rooms with the manager (female) and another receptionist (male). We had the best threeway I have ever experienced even though the manager was 20 years older than me (I was only 20 at the time). It was never mentioned again and we all behaved as normal afterwards.
 
I once worked in an office where a woman and i would have sexual relations off an on basis. It lasted about six months but during those six months I never minded working late.

It was the best office sex I ever had... it was the only office sex I ever had. <g>
 
nothing is better than jerking off while on the phone with clients...god it gets me so hot to think what they would do if they knew what i was doing.
 
I worked at a couple of Radio Shacks when I was younger and my wife had a thing about having sex at each one. So some nights she would come in just as we were about to close.....sunglasses on....big coat..... acted just like a customer. We'd roleplay and flirt a little and then I would go lock the door to the store and take her into my boss's office. I'd lift her up onto his desk and proceeded to open that big coat and hike up the skirt she was wearing. By that point she was wet as all hell so I would go to town licking my way up one leg.....just barely touching her clit with my tongue...and the back to the other thigh. This would start to drive her crazy until she would forcefully take me by the back of my head and grind her sopping pussy against my face. This was my que to go all out and in several seconds she would cum all over my face and drip down onto my boss's desk. I'd then drop my pants and slide my rock hard dick into her and start fucking with abandon. We'd rock the desk back and forth and even made shit fall off the shelves in the backroom. Just as I would get to cumming I'd pull out and cum all over her tits. We'd then clean up a little ....not too much mind you ;) ....and then head out for the night. We ended up repeating this at several stores I worked at and since all the managers were male I never heard him complain if his desk and backroom smelled a little like sex lol :D

I've got another one about my current job and a young cute male that I will have to get into later.....
 
oh yeah a bunch

long simmering passions can be released like lightening in my experience....receiving blow jobs, fucking and the whole deal...one really cute purchasing mge called me over with these words....
"if you come over now i'll suck your cock in the telephone equipment room"

we had been flirting and even out to lunch but i valued the sales and didn't want to ruin the situation so i had been more reserved than usual...

when i arrived she was upstairs in the loft of the greeting area...she stood in a flared skirt and it was more than obvious she wasn't wearing any panties....she smiled and came down the steps, each step the little skirt flared anew...

she took me into the equipment closet with her back against the door...i lifted her skirt and went to work on that sweet pussy...we were giggling and feeling good and thank goodness no one knocked at the door...

next it was my turn to put my back against the door and she unfastened my slacks (always one of my favorite parts), peeled my underwear down and gave me a very passionate blow job...she orgasmed with my cock pumping cum down her throat...

after that i started getting lots of sales orders from her.......
 
Ok blklthrjkt ;) I'll post it just for you lol

Well at my current job I work IT for a non-profit company in the city. Part of my job is to work in a satellite office manning it for part of the day. This cute slim tanned male friend of mine that I had fooled around with a few times sent me a chat message about finding a way to hook up. Well I couldn't leave so what was I to do? I was alone at my office so I told him to come down and I would lock the office up for a little while. He met me outside as I locked up the doors .... he was wearing his sexy hospital scrubs and gave me the naughtiest look in my eye. We ducked around the back of the building and re-entered the office through the back door and made our way to the interview room. As soon as I closed the door he was on my like a ravenous beast....kissing my mouth with his flicking, exploring tongue.... as his hand started to undo my leather belt. This is also one of my favorite things about an upcoming blowjob. And disappoint me he did not .... his hot mouth made it's way down my neck and then he dropped down to his knees. After pulling my boxers down my fattening cock flopped out right in front of his face.

He started to run his warm wet tongue over the head of my cock taking the little dab of pre-cum onto it showing it to me like a prize. He slides his licking down to my balls and takes each into his mouth slowly sucking on them. I lean back and close my eyes to enjoy it and as I do his mouth quickly moves up to take the whole of my head past his lips and deep into the back of his throat. Man could he suck! .... my cock kept banging into the back of his throat as he jammed more and more of it in. He kept this rhythm up for a while as I moaned softly. After a few minute I could not handle it anymore and lifted him up and put him on the interview table. Little dab of lube from a bottle I keep in my desk mostly for alone time and he was all ready. I slipped on a condom and positioned the large head of my cock at the opening to his most private of spots.

I slip it in a little to let him adjust to the size and then when I got the facial expression that he was good I slammed it in deep to the hilt. His moan could probably have been heard in the adjoining building lol ..... I set up a furious pace fucking him hard and making the table creak. As I started to approach my orgasm I swung my arms under his legs so I could get the most advantage and went for home. My balls banged against his legs and as I started to moan my upcoming cum he started stroking his cock. With a final grunt I pump once....twice and cum so hard I thought I was going to faint.....he with a final pump or two ended up spraying his chest with his own juices.

We cleaned up and gave each other a kiss and agreed we would have to try that again someday :D He slipped out the back while I re-opened the office....feeling satisfied and ready to get some work done lol.

Damn now I think I need to grab that lube and go have some alone time ....excuse me...... ;)
 
(Bows left .... Bows right) Thank you! Thank you!........hey come back here with my lube!

Glad you guys came to attention over that little tidbit lol

You guys think I have the descriptive ability to write a story for Lit here?

Never submitted an actual story and the idea intrigues me :)

Peace,

Grey Fogg
 
I worked for an advertising agency and he was a client who occasionally came to town and used our office space. He was so hot with the most delicious mouth I've ever seen. Dark, black curly hair (all over!) tall, thin, yummm. It was immediate attraction and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Everyone in the office knew about it and I guess it turned a lot of people on. We used to go out to lunch when he was in town. Which usually meant we'd find a place to fuck like animals. When I knew he was coming to work, I'd dress in something with easy access. He loved skirts and sheer blouses, stockings and heels. Usually, I wore jeans to work and dressing up created a stir. I had a reputation for being a bit of an ice queen and some of the guys were jealous, I think. It didn't take a genius to know what was up. One spring day, we were in the elevator and decided to go up to the top floor. We took the stairs to the roof of the building and went out there and had at it. I can remember him cradling me from behind working his magic. Thanks for sparking the memory!
 
Fogg:

You obviously have a way with words (and apparently with other things as well). Write your story...

Kay:

Apparently, I hired the wrong ad agencies through the years...

PB
 
I worked for an advertising agency and he was a client who occasionally came to town and used our office space. He was so hot with the most delicious mouth I've ever seen. Dark, black curly hair (all over!) tall, thin, yummm. It was immediate attraction and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Everyone in the office knew about it and I guess it turned a lot of people on. We used to go out to lunch when he was in town. Which usually meant we'd find a place to fuck like animals. When I knew he was coming to work, I'd dress in something with easy access. He loved skirts and sheer blouses, stockings and heels. Usually, I wore jeans to work and dressing up created a stir. I had a reputation for being a bit of an ice queen and some of the guys were jealous, I think. It didn't take a genius to know what was up. One spring day, we were in the elevator and decided to go up to the top floor. We took the stairs to the roof of the building and went out there and had at it. I can remember him cradling me from behind working his magic. Thanks for sparking the memory!

Thanks for sharing that memory Kay... I truly enjoyed that! :rose:
 
(Bows left .... Bows right) Thank you! Thank you!........hey come back here with my lube!

Glad you guys came to attention over that little tidbit lol

You guys think I have the descriptive ability to write a story for Lit here?

Never submitted an actual story and the idea intrigues me :)

Peace,

Grey Fogg

If you want your lube you'll have to cum and get it! ;)

You're very good with your descriptive abilities, and seems with other things as well...

and if you'd like to write a story, you'd get a good response from your fellow Litizens.
 
Be careful what you ask for ;)

You just might get tackled as I run after it lol...and then where would we be?
 
I have jerked off on every job I have ever been on. Had a great blowjob from my best friend,
had wild monkey sex with a girl in a bathroom stall and have shot a big load on the floor of the CEO's office. Love sexy in crazy places.
 
Back
Top