3:12 on the Dawn Star Express (Closed for EklectikChik)

Dagger smiled and after she blushed he leaned in and kissed her neck softly both playing the role of the darling husband while also being affectionate to a woman he pined for.

When he pulled back however his eyes caught site sight of something else. A man in a well to do suit was reaching his hand into a woman's hand bag. The woman appeared to be some socialite but beyond that she was distracted by the waiter as the man with sticky fingers removed something from her handbag. It was slick and smooth and Dagger almost missed it.

Pulling back slowly he took a drink from his glass and nodded towards the direction of the thief.

"Feel like making a new friend?" Dagger asked as his eyes looked at Lara.

"A thief in our pocket might help us having someone on the inside." Dagger said though he doubted the man might actually have any designs on the trains main cargo. They could either toss the man off at the next stop or throw him in one of the supply closets somewhere."
 
"Sure thing," Lara responded with a slight grin.

Slipping out of her seat, she took her drink and made her way to the man. With an flirty engaging smile as she swished her hips with a little more exaggeration than normal.

His eyes caught her gaze and she blinked slowly and then winked, but as he moved to pass her, Lara 'accidentally' spilled her drink all over him and gasped. "Oh I'm SO sorry!" She said loudly enough to gain a little attention. "Oh your beautiful suit! Let me help you." She rushed on, dabbing at his chest as she gazed up at him. He looked completely shocked and a little panicky as she met his again. "Play it cool and I won't bust you for what you just stole out of that ladies purse." She murmured sweetly.

Now he was gaping and she laughed. "Oh honey, I was a terrible klutz and ruined this man's shirt. Maybe you should let him borrow one of your own." She shot over her shoulder and linked her arm around the man's elbow.
 
Dagger watched and gave Lara a small smile as she played her role perfectly. He'd been momentarily distracted by the swaying of her hips but soon enough he moved to business as she collected the thief.

The man played things casually and Dagger was actually surprised as he came closer. He didn't struggle or put up a fight. Instead his eyes fell on Dagger as they arrived.

"It's the least I can do." Dagger said putting on a pompus high accent that wouldn't be out of place for a noblemen from some far off world. I apologize sir she likes to relax while on these long rides. Lets get you seen to." Dagger said and then followed Lara and then man out of the dining cart.

As they moved through another the man turned to Lara.

"Fine trick back there. A little basic but well executed. You loan sharks?" He asked and Dagger shook his head.

"Just concerned peace officers." The man skoffed while the three assembled in a corner near a restroom.

"Peace officers would have thrown me in chains. Unless you're wanting to keep your presence here low key." He turned to Lara. "And she's too pretty to be a cop. What can Samuel Velar do for you?" The man asked with a new found smugness that Dagger did not like or trust.
 
Lara laughed lightly. "Pretty smart for a pick pocket."

She watched Dagger's look darken a little and knew he didn't trust the man. Not that she did either, but she wanted to continue playing it cool and easy. "We do...private work. Specialists in our line of duty, if you will."

Samuel raised a brow and gave a slight nod. "We were just hoping to get an extra set of eyes...You're a smart man, pretty slick too. Thought you might be the perfect helper. Keep us posted on any suspicious passengers. We'd of course...make it worth your while...by not charging you and, letting you keep your keepsake." She added with a sly grin.
 
Dagger watched as the man considered his options and then seemed to come to a conclusion.

"Very well I daresay having the kind of trouble that requires two specialists is not going to help me out any. Rather like a non chaotic environment. Women always seem more apt to watch your hands when they're more on edge." The thief said with a swarthy manner and a short grin towards Lara.

"If you stay out of my way I'll be sure to let you know about any interesting going ons. At least more interesting that the constant prattling of how some governor's son is leading a deplorable life. Alas if they're talking they aren't looking at their purse." Dagger found he did not care in the slightest for the chivalrous attitude of the man but having him help them out would prove beneficial. Later he might have to show him one of his knife tricks to ensure proper loyalty.

All the same he nodded to the man and then when Samuel went to leave he moved close stopping him from exiting. "Just remember this." Turning back to Kara he made sure the thief followed his gaze.

"Shes the boss. If she doesn't stay happy than I have to hurt people." Dagger said with a casual grace that was quite odd given how he usually interacted with people.

"Now I don't like to but I've very good at it. Keeping her happy is a good idea right?" Dagger said keeping his arm pinned in front of Sam. Eventually the thief nodded.

"Good lad. Run along then." Dagger said with a smile before removing his hand. Turning back to Lara he gave her a small smile and nod.

"Well that should help out a bit."
 
Lara gave him an amused smile and laughed softly, moving closer to press against his front. "I'm the boss hmmm?" she murmured, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "What I say goes? I'll have to remember that later tonight."

She caught him slightly off guard as she gave his ass a playful smack and then pulled away with a wink. With a sassy wiggle of her hips, she moved away and returned to the bar for her drink.

Samuel shook his head and rolled his eyes from the corner of the room and she gave a litlte shrug and a long swig of her drink, returning to 'duty' as Dagger made his way back to her as well, his eyes telling her that she would pay for that little display and that was fine by her.
 
Dagger grinned when he felt her inch closer and press against him. He didn't smile for the sake of Samuel though he grinned inwardly at her candor as she spanked him. She was right to think he would pay her back for that but as he followed the wiggling of her hips as they returned to the bar area he found himself counting the minutes before the shift was over.

The train continued on traveling at incredible break neck speeds as they resettled in. Passengers came and went and no doubt Samuel returned to his business while Dagger and Lara returned to hers. The two talked about some of their times together and their times apart while nursing one or two drinks slowly as not to dull themselves.

In the end nothing really caught their eyes as the people started to leave and dinner was served. Dagger enjoyed one of the finest steaks he'd had in this sector while still remaining wary of any trouble. They spotted Samuel one more time arm in arm with some socialite in a red dress but Dagger largely ignored him still contemplating another reminder that this was no game. But it was hard to care that much given it all seemed like they'd just be babysitting a quiet train.

As he finished up his meal and looked over to Lara he found he didn't care all that much if that was the case.

"You all finished honey." He said and gave her a small smile born of amusement as he looked at her.
 
Lara nodded slightly, ready to call it a night. Although they would probably take shifts talking the train tonight, making sure all was still okay. But as far as they could tell, there was nothing tipping anyone or anything off. It was quiet and normal.

"Yeah, lets go." She told him, sliding out of her chair and smoothing down her clothes. Their hands met again, so naturally that she couldn't help but smile and let him lead the way. Casually she strode behind him, fingers loosely linked as he pulled her along the narrow walk way until they reached the sleeping cars again.

"So...what shifts do you want?" She asked softly as they reached their compartment and he ushered her in.
 
Dagger turned back to her after the door closed with a near silent swoosh. He rolled his head and gave a small shrug as he took her in for a moment and then looked back to the suite.

"I can take first watch if you want. Four hour shift then trade off. Should work and we have stims for the extra boost." He said curtly as he took off the fancy jacket and put in on a hanger in the closet before loosening up the buttons on his dress shirt as he returned to her.

"But that should be enough to keep us good to go." He said with a dogged military edge as his pale green eyes looked over her for a moment.
 
Lara smiled almost coyly as she moved near the bed and slowly slipped off her shoes, removing her various weapons and putting them on the dresses while throwing one onto the bed to tuck under her pillow. A girl could never be too careful.

“Sounds like a fine plan.” She purred out and began to untuck her shirt as she held his gaze. “I had a nice time earlier...good drinks, good food. I am sort of enjoying this trip. It's almost...like a vacation.” She said teasingly and slowly stripped off her shirt, show casing her full breasts, encased at that moment in a fairly modest bra. But on her, it looked wonderfully enticing...the way the material clung to her chest and outlined her already hard nipples.

“You sure you don't want second shift? You look as though you might be a little tired.” She said and giggled.
 
Dagger gave her an amused smile and a 'heh' of indifference. His eyes rested on her just as she was. Her dark pants and her bra accentuated her body in all the right ways. His head leaned in a bit before he rolled his shoulders and moved a little closer to the bed. Moving to his side he matched her action and placed the pistol he had under his own pillow while his eyes remained on her.

"You know I'll be fine. He said moving onto the bed and towards her with a sly look to his face. "I like a challenge. Besides I doubt we'll see much action tonight." He said loosening one button as his nostrils twitched taking in the smell of her body as his eyes lingered over her legs and back up to her chest.

"You on the other hand, you look a bit anxious." He said softly and moved forward a bit letting his hand rest on the right side of her body while he leaned about half a foot away from her while he rested on the bed.
 
She smiled, "Anxious? Mmmm...I wouldn't say anxious..." She purred out and watched him with those wide expressive eyes.

They were dancing again, playing their game and teasing one another. Bottom the button on her pants, she unzipped them and did a slow sexy shimmy, kicking them away from her body with a little grin before slipping down onto the side of the bed and flipping her long hair over one shoulder.

"Maybe you should tuck me in before you go...make sure I stay warm and cozy while you're away."
 
Daniel smiled at her and eagerly watched as she undid the buttons of her pants. Seeing her slink and slide like some sexy feline brought new lust to his being before he watched her move her long hair to one side letting it cascade over and behind her bare shoulder.

"I wouldn't like for you to catch a cold. Then it'd just be and my lonesome..." He whispered as his hand moved down from her side to her arm as he leaned in close. He was inches away now and looking intently on every little soft angle of her face, of her eyes and her lips. At his chest he felt like he could just feel her erect nipples brushing the soft fabric of his shirt as he kept close to her.
 
"We wouldn't want that, now would we..." She breathed softly and leaned in a fraction, sharing his breath and gazing into his eyes. He seemed to see right into her, knew every little desire and want...every pulse he created in her body.

Twisting slightly, she ran a hand over his chest and up his shoulder, and neck, then drew him closer still until her lips were pressing against his and she moaned.

"Keep me warm..." She murmured against his mouth.
 
Daniel gave a small chuckle close to her as he felt her fingers move and eventually guide him closer to her. Hearing her small little moan sent tendrils of almost shy pleasure through him. When she spoke he could not resist being so close to those lips and not doing anything.

Leaning forward the millimeter distance he kissed Lara, softly at first and then with greater growing intensity. Lips parting for a moment his eyes looked up into hers before he kissed her again and his left hand reached up along her body to cup her breast as the two engaged one another in soft but undoubtedly hungry desire.
 
She moaned deeply as he touched her, arching against his touch, filling his hand fully with her sensitive breast. Her fingers tightened around his neck gently, her neck tilting as she squirmed to get closer and ran her other hand lower until it hit his lap.

He made a soft growling sound that made her insides clench and quiver with delight and she wanted him badly all over again. Breaking off, she whimpered and tilted her head, exposing her own neck as she trailed her mouth down his. “Maybe you should take a short breather...then we can get back to work.” She teased.
 
Daniel liked her idea and for the moment he let himself rest there as her lips sought his neck and shoulder. She occasionally whimpered, a breathy soft little noise as he squeezed her breast gently. Slowly releasing he moved his hand down over her body feeling out the toned form as she herself had.

Leaning in he let her arms pull him forward as he licked her neck and nuzzled another spot. Then pulling back his hands moved to her breast pressing them together before his fingers snaked back around seeking the clasp while he kissed her ear with a growing passion.

Finally finding the clasp his fingers got to work as if was the delicate inner wokrings of a blaster rifle. He heard a soft click and felt the material go lax and her breasts seemed to shift slightly. With a clever look in his eyes he leaned forward grabbing onto a strap with his teeth before he pulled back one cup and prepared to remove the other as he pulled the bra across her shapely breasts.
 
Lara watched him with apt interest and desire as he pulled off her bra, his breath hot on her skin. She shivered and moaned, threading her fingers through his hair and arching slightly. The action thrust her proud full breasts closer to his face, silently begging for attention as she flexed her fingers against his scalp.

His name was a soft whimper on her lips as she felt him cup the naked fullness of one breast, then the other and shivered with delight. Her fingers slid lower, touching, feeling, caressing his broad shoulders.
 
As her flesh was exposed and she pulled him in Daniel did not hold back. He held her breasts comfortably in his hand rubbing his thumb and fingers over her flesh. Her nipples hardened almost immediately and he felt his cock harden more as her hand explored his chest.

Looking up to her with a wicked grin he pulled back for a moment and then pulled up his shirt revealing his bare form to her. The second the garment came off he cupped a breast again and took her nipple in his mouth biting it playfully while his other arm supported his wait as he lay above her.

In his pants his cock throbbed with growing anticipation and need. Letting go of her nipple his spit lingered and dripped before his hand moved and pulled aside more of the blankets revealing her legs to him. His mouth moved up over her breast and kissed her collar bone and exposed neck while his left hand played over the strap of her panties.
 
Lara arched and gasped, her fingers flexing over his flesh as she caressed his warm skin and urged him on. Her breasts ached and tingled where he touched. She then shivered as he moved up...oh how she loved the way he kissed her everywhere, making sure that she was teased and well loved. Making her feel as though he could spend a lifetime just exploring every inch of her.

Her legs moved restlessly as he toyed with her panties and her sex throbbed, wanting the attention so badly that she could hardly wait. Squeezing her thighs together, she moaned softly trying to get closer.

Squirming, she lifted her hips slightly, urging him to tug the material off.
 
Daniel smiled up at her and kissed her lips slowly before his fingers flicked up playing with the strap. Feeling her hips shift in want and desire his finger slowly snaked over and under the fabric and then he moved to pull the material down.

In his pants his cock throbbed smelling the scent of her sex and desire. He watched her legs rub together almost as if to dampen the fire growing in her nethers before he spread her legs wide on the bed. Leaning in he bit down once more on her nipple before he descended lower. His eyes looked up at her once more before his head rested between her legs and his arms arched so each hand was planted outside of her thighs.

His tongue left his mouth for a moment seeking out the sweet taste as he moved closer. Within inches he let the muscle flick out against her flower enjoying the first taste of those pretty lips. Another lick with more force behind it and he moved closer as he pushed more with each following lick. Finally with a little dexterous handling he slipped in between her pussy lips and sampled her sweet core as he pressed deeper. It was warm and wet and quite to his liking as his eyes closed for a minute even as he felt his cock harden more. He could feel just how hard he would be when he finally penetrated his partner's sweet sex.
 
Lara was in heaven...his touch was driving her wild and his mouth made her gasp and writhe against the bed as he trailed down her body and ended between her spread legs. With a whimper, her hips raised and her breath rushed out as her muscles clenched and thighs quivered.

“Ooooooh.” She moaned, her body slowly rocking, rolling her hips up to meet his eager mouth and tongue. “Ooooh Daniel, yes!”

He moaned between her thighs and she shivered and gripped the sheets, pleasure washing over her like warm liquid. Her skin tingled as she tried to hold onto each wave of bliss that rolled over her body, building to greater heights with each flick of his tongue.
 
Daniel smiled as he felt her hips moved up and more of her pussy neared him. Her delicate pink flower was all the more inviting as she moaned and shook. He thrust his tongue deeper into his partners dripping cunt as her lips shivered in hot desire.

Moving his right hand up over her thigh he brought his fingers inside to tickle her thigh. Then he moved his hand further inward to her lips. Pulling one fold back he felt her shiver in pleasure before he moved his hand further north, to her clit. He didn't touch her sensitive nub and instead teased the area around it knowing how much pleasure she was getting and how much more he could give her even as his cock throbbed and shouted to be slammed into her dripping cunt.
 
Lara kept moving, her hips never stopping as she drove up to meet his face and then bore down to impale herself on an exploring finger while he teased her without mercy. “Yes!” She hissed, her body trembling so sweetly for him. He knew just how to touch her, tease her, push her to the edge and hold her there until she was writhing and clawing at the sheets.

Just as his cock ached to bury itself in her sweet pussy, her pussy clenched around his finger, begging for him to fill her fully. “Ooooh yes...please! Daniel!” She whimpered out, her chest heaving as she struggled to draw in a decent breath.
 
Daniel smiled and he moved his finger just a tiny bit more closer to her clit as he continued to stroke her pussy with his tongue. Looking up at her his left hand rubbed the interior of her thigh moving back and forth between her sex and away from it.

His eyes looked up at her with a roguish intent and he pulled out his tongue from her drippy pussy. The corporate operative knew he couldn't last much longer and he licked his lips as he glanced down at her wanton quivering body.

"Please what Lara?" He asked in a feigned innocence completely ungrounded as he put his tongue along the outside of her lips making a slow curving circle but never pressing back inside of her while he continued to run his hand and finger over her flush skin.
 
Back
Top