Sex Injury

sweetnpetite

Intellectual snob
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Posts
9,135
Ok, so I was very drunk and I lifted my leg WAY up over my head and now my back hurts... the first day it hurt to shrug my shoulders and now I am on day four... still quite sore... I thought I felt better yesterday than I did today. Had been doing some gentle stretches that seemed to loosen things up some but today was rough.

So what more can I do and how long will this last? ps... I'm flat broke so I can't buy anything... *anything* luckily I do have some advil but that's it...

HELP??!!
 
Never hurt myself during sex before, but I have done some damage to a couple of partners. And I've murdered two beds.
 
It's amazing how flexible I am when drunk! Lol

Maybe go to see a massage therapist?
 
Ah, the flexibility that shows up when drinking/ drunk.
Wish you luck. Think the stretching should loosen some
 
I got a nasty carpet burn on my backside once! I was laying on my back on the carpet in the hallway (we didn't quite make it to the bedroom!) and she was on top, riding my cock hard for ages. The resulting movement against the fairly rough carpet gave me the injury which didn't heal for days.
 
strained my tongue!!

ive strained my tongue on more then one occasion. hurt like hell for a day or two now if i get some preemptive knowledge i stretched it for the day before;)
 
Sounds like you pulled something.....er, like a muscle. Could take just a couple days, or depending on how much you strained....could be up to six weeks. Advil will help somewhat...but gentle stretching may help, as will gentle massage. Use your head next time.....hmmmm...just got a sweet visual. :devil:
 
Hi there, try a hot waterbottle on the area, advil 6 hourly, stop streatches for about 5 days as it may add to your problems rest is important at first. Try walking instead it will help relax the muscles and gently ease them back into full working order...hope this helps
 
Put a damp towel in the microwave to heat it a little. Apply the moist heat to the aching muscle(s) for about 15 minutes every hour.

Stop the stretching until the pain is gone.

Start stretching and exercise regimen for future drunken encounters.
 
Hot water bottle ASAP.

I don't know if you have it in the states but deep heat cream could help as well, it relaxes the muscle at it's core.

This has happened to me so many times, I'm very flexible but somtimes get a bit cocky and overdo it!


Also DESTROYED two beds... my poor landlady.

And broken my nose... the joys of facesitting haha
 
Lesson learned.

From now on before any sexual encounter you must warm up. Do 15 minutes of stretching. After that, start slowly with a dildo or vibrator, work your way up to a penis and the acrobatic stunts.

Never forget the cool down and don't forget to hydrate yourself throughout.
 
A few years ago I was Best Man for a buddy and the following day he called me from his Honeymoon. Actually, it was from a hospital bed! Somehow he managed to tear something in his groin and he was recovering from surgery. Poor guy. LOL
 
You know...this thread needs pictures of the moment of injury. Video would be even better. Just so we could diagnose the exact nature and cause of the soreness.

:devil:

I agree with the others here: Go with heat. The damp towel in the microwave always helps me when I'm hurting.
 
Back
Top