Keeping up the Pokerface (closed for LordUsagi)

"Yeees," he groaned as he began to pump vigorously.

The thoughts of her teasing him class and the feel of her now were too much and he let out one final deep long moan as he came.

He wondered how many times this seemingly innocent girl had been sprayed in the face by horny teenagers. Her skills had shown she was not a blow job virgin, and her eagerness had told him she had received a few 'facials' so to speak..

He grinned down at her as the last of his seed dribbled out over her neck and face.

"Another A mark Faye, you might just make a good student yet."
 
"I can be a very good student, sir. But only in the subjects that interest me...unfortunately our school doesnt offer pleasure as a possible choice.", Faye just said, gathering some of his cum on her finger and then licking it clean slowly, savouring the taste and experience. He had indeed coated her chin and neck quite nicely and she realized that she really needed a shower before heading downstairs to fulfill her part of the challenge.

"Would you help me in the shower, sir?", she asked once they changed positions on the bed so that she could sit up. "It is a little your fault that I need to clean myself after all."
It was all just to have him touch her again, keeping the fire alive between them. Usually all guys wanted to was sleep or watch some television after cumming twice and Faye wanted to make sure that Ronald's attention would remain on her, for the night was far from over. In fact, for her it had just started and she was not willing to lose out on some good fun.

"Or would you prefer to just sit and watch me?", she added another option for him. She would make sure to make it quite exciting for him. Watching someone else could be as stimulating as being there, touching them after all.
 
"Mmm maybe we can start our own sex eduction class this semester, do you think any of your friends would be interested?"
He grinned before kissing her.
"Urgh I don't understand how you girls are so keen to gobble cum down, but I love you for it."

Giving her breasts a final squeeze he stood up.
"I think I will join you in the shower, I also need to clean up for our guest."
He looked at her with a sly grin.

"In fact...I will start, you can in the meantime send for house cleaning to change the bedding, looks like you were really really wet. Also order yourself any toiletries and clothing you may need from the night shop, on my room tab."

He headed into the shower with a final look over his shoulder, "oh and I saw an adult shop around the corner from the hotel."

He left the door open for her.
 
Faye had to laugh at his comments. "Not all girls like to taste a men. Only bad girls do.", she told him. "And I can tell you that there are quite a few of them in your class, sir. Sexy, young girls who would die for a practical sex ed class with you."
It was no secret that he was the most wanted teacher at their school. Several girls had wet dreams around him every night, but only a few, such as Faye and her friends, openly shared their fantasies with each other.

"Oh, so cold and formal again.", she pouted playfully at him when he gave her a list of tasks to do, some more obvious than others.
"But I guess this will work out to our mutual satisfaction.", she said, before reaching for the phone and calling reception. She asked for a maid to change the bedding as soon as possible and also for someone to bring her a dress from the store. She gave her measurements and the desired length and color of the garment.

All the while she heard the water in the shower and she couldnt help but imagine Ronald's naked body again.
Putting the phone down, she sneaked into the shower, but remained standing a few feet away from him, just watching.
"I wish I could help you with the cleaning, but I fear that I would never leave the room if I started to touch you."
It still didnt stop her from joining him in the shower, although Faye made sure to keep contact between them minimal. Although it was hard, she concentrated on cleaning herself.

At one point she heard the door opened and a maid come in. The woman was however quick in her task and before Faye even noticed much time passing, the door opened and closed again.
Stepping out of the shower she found the bed changed and a red tight dress lying across the fresh sheets.
With a smile she dried herself off, as she inspected the garment before her. It was perfect. Elegant, tight and incredibly sexy.

She put it on and inspected herself in the mirror. The dress reached just about to her mid thigh, outlining her beautiful body shape. The corset top squeezed her breasts just perfectly, creating an amazing cleavage for the world to see.
"Would you help me with this sir?", she asked, revealing the open zipper at the back.
"What do you think, sir?", she continued, watching him through the reflection of the mirror. "Do you think that this is sexy enough?"
She wasnt quite sure what would look appealing to a woman after all, so she decided to just go for the sexy look in general.

After his comment, she turned around with a smile and opened her hand to him.
"I still need some money for the other store.", she purred. "I want to make sure to get the right things for playtime. Only the best for a night of new experiences."
Already ideas were flying through her head as she thought back to the lesbian scene in the adult video she had watched with Anna and Jessie. Just her imagination was enough to get her slightly wet again.
"Or do you have any particular wishes? What are your kinks, sir? I am quite eager to find out."
 
"What do you think, sir?", she continued, watching him through the reflection of the mirror. "Do you think that this is sexy enough?"

"Well...I can't decide if I like you more in your school uniform, your work outfit," he reached around her to squeeze her breasts, "or this."

He continued to touch her breasts for a bit, concentrating on the nipples, before bending down and kissing his way up her back as he zipped her up.

"Very sexy indeed...first lesson we can show the other girls during sex ed, how to turn on a man with one piece of clothing."

When she asked he gave her a wad of 100s.

"That should tide you by, now get going, I am already getting hard."

He gave her ass a light smack as she walked off.

"Will leave the details up to you."
 
Oozing sexy confidence, Faye put on her heels and then left the hotel room to walk over to the adult store Ronald had mentioned. It wasnt very big, but like most stores in the street, incredibly expensive and luxurious. There were no cheap plastic toys there, but only the best of the best.

As Faye browsed around, a young shop assistant arrived, asking if she could help. The woman was rather cute, Faye thought. Half a head shorter than her, with dark brown hair, worn in a braid. She was dressed in a short black leather dress and heels, most likely to promote the item from the store.
"Actually, I would like some help indeed. I need a few items for tonight.". Claire said and allowed the woman to find her some handcuffs, edible body lotion and three kinds of vibrators, all varying in size, thickness and speed options. And then she spotted one more thing that instantly caught her attention. It was a small egg vibrator that could be controlled manually from a remote control. Without hesitation she bough that one as well, thinking it a brilliant present for Ronald later.
Just thinking about having the egg in her pussy during class, while her teacher was in control of the remote, was making her wet.

After paying, claire returned to the hotel, carrying the red bags of the adult store in her hand. As she entered the lobby, she instantly looked around the small crowd. There was a couple, heavily making out one of the couches and one man, eyeing them with interest from the table closeby. There were also two female friends sitting at another table, giggling like crazy while sipping their cocktails.
And then Faye spotted her, the target for the night. She was sitting at the bar by herself, drinking wine. The woman was older than her, but younger than Ronald. She wore a very tight strapless black dress that just about reached her knees and accentuated her very large bust. She wore her black hair in a sexy shoulderlength style and her makeup put emphasis on her luscious full red lips.

At first Faye hesitated, not sure how to approach the woman, but finally she figured that getting right to the point would be the best option.
So she strolled over to the bar and sat down next to the woman.
"Hey.", she said with a smile.
The woman turned and looked her up and down once, before smiling.
"Hey there.", she replied back and Faye did not miss the sexy purr in her voice.
"All alone here?", Faye asked, pulling one of the most cheesy lines she knew at which the other just laughed.
"Just like you, I take it.", she answered, nodding towards the bags on the floor. Faye just had to smile and shake her head.
"No, Im not really alone here. I have a man waiting up in one of the rooms." She didnt even mention that she was talking about her teacher.
"Shame. I thought you would have made nice company."
At those words Faye tried not to grin from ear to ear.
"You know, I was thinking exactly the same. Let just say, Im a little wild tonight and was looking for a female companion as well. Or is that too kinky for you?"
The woman had to laugh.
"Honey, you dont know who you are talking to, huh?"
At that Faye had to blink in confusion and the woman laughed again.
"Then again, you are so young." She extended her hand toward Faye as she continued: "My name is Erica. Though most probably know me as Hot Eri. Im in the porn industry."
Faye couldnt believe it! She was just talking to a porn star! This was the most perfect coincidence in the world.
"So you plan on getting a little dirty with your man tonight, huh? A threesome is always a good way to break some boundaries.", Erica chuckled. "And as much fun as it is, I dont come for free."
At those words Faye just reached into one of the bags and took some of her remaining shopping money.
"Would that be enough to have you for an hour or two?", she asked boldly.
Erica counted the notes and then nodded satisfied.
"And what may I call my lover for tonight.", she asked as she slid off the chair.
"Faye.", the student replied as she followed Erica's example and the two headed to the elevator.

Back up in the room, Faye knocked and wondered whether Ronald would recognize Erica. Did her teacher watch porn? She didnt even know.
When the door opened she smiled sweetly and held up the bags.
"All tasks completed. I even found a companion for the next hour.", she said proudly as both women entered.
Faye dropped the bags to the floor and then smiled at Erica.
"Isnt she gorgeous?", she asked her teacher.
 
Ronald nodded.
"She is gorgeous."

He walked up to Faye and put his arm around her, giving her ass a good squeeze.
"You may have earned yourself a good fuck later."

The way he said it made Erica look at them inquisitively.
"Are you still a virgin Faye?"

Ronald laughed.
"Virgin...I doubt it, she sucks cock like a pro. Though her lesbian experience is pretty innocent, which is what this is all about."
 
Once again, Faye didnt comment on her virginity, but hid the truth behind a charming smile. She wanted to keep it all as a surprise for Ronald until the very end.

There was a glint in Erica's eyes as she watched Faye's expression, but she didnt share and of the thoughts going through her mind. Instead she boldly walked towards the young girl and pressed her hand against Faye's breast.
"No worry little one, Im a pro when it comes to pleasuring women. And Im sure you will be able to learn a thing or two."
She squeezed the breast she held, as she continued: "And who knows? You might not even want a cock anymore after Im finished with you."

Erica's confidence helped Faye relax a lot, even though she was still sure that by the end of the night she would still want to feel her teachers cock stretching her pussy for the first time. If Erica didnt tear her maidenhead with one of the vibrators first. Either way, Faye was excited for what was to come.

"Well, time is ticking, so I will kidnap little Faye for an hour now. If you would just sit over there, please? We will need the entire bed.", Erica said, speaking directly to Ronald as she began pushing Faye towards the bed.
"Now this body is mine.", she whispered to the girl as her fingers moved to her zipper, moving it downwards teasingly slow. She was equally as sensual about dragging the dress off Faye's body until the dress pooled at her feet.
Erica purred as she saw that the girl was completely naked underneath.
"Mmmmm, ready and eager, I see...Im sure you two must have played before.", she said approvingly as her hands moved to Faye's breasts again, though the woman's eyes were on Ronald.
"What kind of lover is she? A moaner? A screamer? What makes her the wildest?"
 
"Oh she is a definite moaner."

He grinned

"I haven't made her scream yet, but I am sure she will when I screw her with a real big cock."

He sat down on the couch and prepared to watch the proceedings.

"Despite what she says, I think all her previous boyfriends have had teenie tiny dicks."

He felt his own mentioned dick hardening as he imagined the two women enjoying each other's company.

"I am quite prepared to sit back and watch for a bit. She certainly enjoys being eaten out."

He winked at Erica, "but she is very keen to experience new things tonight."
 
"Well, I will make her scream before you.", Erica said confidently, before returning her attention entirely to Faye. "And afterwards I will teach you how to use that mouth of yours."
Faye just nodded, unable to formulate a coherent sentence without it sounding stupid. She was about to have sex with a woman. And a porn star no less.

Erica didnt speak either she she pushed Faye down on the bed, just admiring her young body.
"You have beautiful tits.", the porn starlet purred as her hands began massaging the firm globes, before her fingers began to gently pull at Faye's nipples. The sensitive tips were quick to react, hardening under the expert touch.
"Mmm, a sensitive little one. I wonder how much better this will feel.", Erica said, kneeling on the bed and lowering her head to Faye's tit. Her tongue flicked over the nipple a few times before she suddenly began to suck hard. Not expecting this, Faye gasped loudly, her hands gripping the sheets underneath her.

For a while Erica alternated between one breast and the other, changing her pace from gentle to fierce when the young woman beneath her least expected it. So Faye was left gasping and whimpering, while her body was beginning to feel hotter and hotter. She was sure that her pussy was already dripping wet, yet Erica made no attempt to touch her where Faye wanted it most.
Instead Erica moved away to check out the adult store bags. Taking out the content she smiled wickedly.
"Interesting.", she pointed out as she carried two vibrators and the handcuffs towards the bed.
"Hands over your head.", she ordered and Faye obeyed, allowing Erica to tie her hands to the bedpost.
"Trust me honey, this will make it soo much better." As Erica spoke she took one of the vibrators, a long and thin silver one and turned it to middle speed.
Faye's hips bucked slightly, showing where she wanted it, but Erica had different plans, instead holding the smooth material against the girl's nipples. Instantly Faye moaned, unused to the feeling. But it was divine and made her even hotter.
"Please...fuck....touch my pussy, please.", she begged and wanted to reach out and touch herself, but of course her hands were tied. Erica just chuckled and shook her head.
"Not yet, darling. You still arent ready."
She planned to have Faye almost mad with the desire to climax before she touched her pussy. For a second she turned towards Ronald again as she held the two vibrators up for him. The one next to the silver one was shorter, but much thicker and girth with more intense vibration settings.
"Which one do you think we should use once its time?", she asked him.
 
Ronald smiled.
"I am not sure if she deserves either, I think the only one she desires is this one."
He stood and unbuckled his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.
His manhood stood enormous, inspired by the scene he was witnessing.
"But I am not sure if she deserves it.

He walked over to Erica.
"The smallest one...she is used to those I bet."

He didn't want to be cruel to Faye but he was enjoying teasing her. In fact he had begun to like the girl way too much, she had become more than a lust project for him.
 
Last edited:
Erica just laughed at the comments, but Faye pouted. She was so eager for stimulation and had been looking forward to feeling one of the toys, but instead her teacher chose the smallest one for her.

"Your lover has spoken, missy. The small one it is.", Erica said as she placed the others aside, waving the small toy in front of Faye.

"You two are so cruel to me.", Faye complained, but a second later she gasped loudly as Erica turned the small object to full speed and pressed it right against her clit.

"What did you say, little one?", Erica asked, but all of Faye's answers were reduced to moans as the porn star expertly circled her clit with the tip of the vibrator.
Just as she felt Faye getting into it too much however, she turned the speed back down, which earned her a groan from Faye.

"Hush, no complaining. You will cum when I decide that you do. And I plan to enjoy your sweet young body to the fullest before that."
With those words Erica lowered her head between Faye's legs and smiled as she saw the glistening pussy before her. That girl was definitely something. Young, but with plenty of eagerness for pleasure.
Slowly Erica began to caress Faye's pussy, just teasing the girl before suddenly pushing a finger into her wet whole, making the girl gasp again. She wiggled her finger around and suddenly felt the tip of her fingernail scrap aganst something. It didnt take more than a second to figure out that it was Faye's hymen.
"You little vixen...", she whispered. For a virgin this girl was definitely something else. Now she definitely would not use the big vibrators on her as she had planned. Instead she would leave the honor of claiming this girl to the man in the room and contented herself with stimulating the girl even further with her single digit.

Faye had felt the slight touch against her hymen and her hips bucked in protest, but at the same time she just loved the feeling of something inside of her. Erica had roused her passion and now she was craving release. The woman between her legs however was taking her sweet time. The young girl whimpered and moaned when Erica lowered her head to taste her, but her tongue deliberately avoided her sensitive clit.
"Please sir....please, tell her to make me cum. Its driving me insane.", she begged, her eyes moving to Ronald as her young body was at the mercy of the porn starlet.
 
He smiled down at her.

"That depends if you promise to go down on Erica as well, and if she isn't satisfied with your efforts then I will have to satisfy her."

He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.

"And I think I only have one more erection in me tonight."
 
Faye gave him the pout of a girl who had just been denied her candy. She wasn really angry, but still upset that he hadnt come to take her side.
Erica however found the entire situation rather amusing.
"No worries, she will eat me out alright. Its not like she can escape.", she pointed out with a laugh, before curling her finger inside of Faye, making the girl gasp. This woman was obviously also capable of finding the magic spot within her.

"And you just enjoy, little one. You will get his cock soon enough.", she assured Faye, as she suddenly inserted a second finger into the girl, starting to pump the two digits in and out, constantly increasing speed. Faye's hips bucked against her for more contact and suddenly she moaned louder as Erica inserted a third finger without a warning. As the young tied up woman trashed on the bed, so close and yet so far from her orgasm, Erica bent down and began to lick and suck on her clit, while her fingers still darted in and out of Faye's wet pussy.

The mental buildup had been intense and now the sensations seemed almost overwhelming. Faye wanted to cum so badly, but Erica kept her right on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. Faye was begging in incoherent moans and finally the porn star allowed the girl her pleasure as she pushed her fingers in deep, while her tongue flicked over her clit. After waiting for it for so long, the orgasm felt heavenly. Faye's mouth was open, but the scream that escaped her was a silent one. Instead her body shook at the force of her climax, before slumping down in exhaustion.

Chuckling Erica withdrew her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean, obviously enjoying the taste.
"You are delicious, girl.", she complimented Faye before pulling her black dress up to her hips and slipping out of her black silk panties, which she casually tossed into a corner.
"Let's see if you are hungry.", she continued as she moved to the bed again, positioning herself right over Faye's face.

This was the first time she was so close to another woman's pussy, but in the afterglow of her amazing orgasm, Faye wasnt even intimidated. Instead she embraced the situation. Erica was cleanly shaven, just like her and her pussy was already moist. Faye would have liked to touch it, but her hands were still tied up. So instead she raised her head and gave one long lick. The taste was so very different from Ronald's but it was enjoyable. So she licked again and again, finding her tongue slipping between the wet folds, which earned her an appreciative moan from Erica.
"Thats right, just lick me....Now, lick my clit.", she ordered, pressing her hands against the wall as she slightly ground her hips against Faye's tongue.
The young woman complied and sought out the small bump with her tongue, rolling it over the sensitive flesh. Erica shuddered at the sensations and just closed her eyes to enjoy.
For many minutes Faye licked her closer and closer to orgasm and while the girl was inexperienced and her moves uncoordinated, she wasnt shy about trying new things and following directions. And while it took longer than with her usual lovers, Erica started to cum right on Faye's tongue, moaning happily. She wasnt a very loud lover, but she still showed her pleasure vocally.
"mmm, that was good. With a bit more practice you could become a great lover for any lady.", Erica said in appreciation s she slid down Faye's body, stopping when their breasts were pressed against each other. She kissed the girl passionately, tasting herself on her lips, before pulling away fully.

Turning her attention towards Ronald she chuckled. "Looks like someone else needs some release as well. Shall I leave you two alone for that? I think I have done my part here."
To her it wasnt the least bit awkward to walk into a room, make love and then walk out as if nothing happened. It was part of her job most of the time.
 
"Hell no...I don't think you should go yet."

He kissed Erica on the lips, his tongue delving into her mouth. When they pulled apart he looked down at Faye.

"What do you say babe, you want her to stay a bit longer, to teach you some more tricks?"

He winked at Erica, "and what do you think, is my cock big enough for you?"
 
Erica had seriously considered leaving, but Ronald's kiss was quick to change her mind. While she usually preferred women, she never said no to a skilled male lover either. And from the kiss it was quite obvious that this man knew a thing or two about making a lady scream in delight.

"I guess I will stay after all, whether the little missy here likes it or not.", she purred happily, her hand sneaking down to stroke Ronald's cock. "What woman would want to miss out on this?", she continued, grasping his cock more firmly. Her eyes went to Faye and she couldnt ignore the jealousy she detected in the younger woman's eyes.

"Hmmm, I bet you wish it was your hand on his cock, dont you?", she asked and Faye nodded.
"And I bet you love the feeling of him in your mouth."
"I do.", Faye was quick to admit as she struggled against the handcuffs that still kept her tied to the bed.
"And I bet you would love to feel him in your pussy...", Erica continued, while still playing with the cock in her hand. She loved how big and hard he felt and she was quite eager to have him for herself before leaving the two lovers alone.
"How about that? I get his cock, but you can choose one of the big vibes?", she offered, but Faye shook her head at that.
So Erica turned towards Robert and asked: "And what do you think? Your cock for me and a vibrator for her? Or the other way round?"
 
Ronald enjoyed the feeling of her hand on his cock. He could only imagine what it would feel like to be inside the porn stars pussy. He had recognised her immediately, not that he was a big watcher of porn, but Erica was famous. He was imagining what it would be like to slowly pound into her, wondering how he would compare to the obvious professionals she was accustomed too. Affirmation from a porn star would be akin to compliments on your driving from a Formula One champion.

"Well I wouldn't mind sinking my cock into you Erica...maybe while you eat her out again."

He moved behind Erica.

"What do you think Faye...would you like to see me happy?"

He was feeling like a million dollars now and knew by the end of the evening Faye was going to have the hardest pounding she had ever had.
 
Although Faye would have prefered to have his cock all to herself, she figured that she could live with the new arrangement quite well. It would be her first time in a threesome as well and in her mind she added a new category to new experiences for the night. So far, it had been rather entertaining.

"Well, there isnt much I can do to stop you.", she said with a cheeky smile as she pulled at her handcuffed hands. "So you can go ahead and fuck her as long as I get to feel her amazing tongue on me again."

Erica just laughed at those words. "Dont worry, you will get my tongue as well as his cock later. Besides, Im not sure you are yet quite ready for someone his size. You dont know whats coming your way."
She had had all shapes and sizes of cocks within her and she knew from experience that a big one such as Ronald's could bring amazing delights to a woman. But Faye was a virgin, her pussy not yet used to embrace such a size. She would learn however and Erica was sure that she would do so quite happily. She would just make sure that the girl was wet enough for that.

Eagerly she leaned forward and began licking Faye's wet pussy up and down. Long and slow licks, just meant to reignite the passion within the girl. It was amazing how quickly she got aroused again and Erica wondered whether she shouldnt invite her to become a porn actess. This girl was quite eager for sexual experiences and with a banging body to go with it.
The thoughts however were gone quickly when she felt Ronald behind her and she purred.
"No need to be careful with me, handsome. I cant take the hard stuff.", she moaned to him, as she grasped the sheets, preparing herself for him. Turning her head, she looked right at Faye, wanting to keep eye contact with the girl during the moment Ronald penetrated her.
 
Ronald didn't need to be invited twice. The thought of fucking a beautiful porn star was nothing to be passed up. He had figured that Erica had probably had lots of dicks in her, many larger than him so he never intended to be gentle. Besides he wanted Faye to realise that when they became lovers she would need to get used to a hard pounding once in a while.

He looked up at Faye as he lined his manhood up with the eager pornstar's pussy.

I love you he mouthed as he thrust deep into Erica

He wasn't sure why he had said it, perhaps to reassure her, perhaps because she would want to hear it. Maybe it was even because he didn't mind the idea of a young lover.

He continued to pump deep into Erica, grinning at Faye all the while.
 
Faye kept her eyes on her teacher, watching him position himself behind Erica before suddenly thrusting into her deeply. The motion moved the porn star's face right into Faye's pussy, but she didnt care. The young girl only had eyes for the man who was fucking a stranger she had just met that evening right in front of her. The sight of him pounding away into the sexy woman aroused Faye even more as she licked her lips.
She saw Ronald mouth three words to her that she hadnt expected to hear at all and for a moment she didnt even know what to make of them.

Her thoughts however had no chance to focus on the issue as after a few seconds, Erica returned to her task of pleasuring Faye with her mouth. She had needed a little time to adjust to the size and pace of the cock inside of her, but now she was back at lapping eagerly at the young pussy before her. In rhythm with Ronald's thrusting, she began to explore Faye's womanhood with her tongue, making the girl moan in appreciation. But Faye didnt look at what was happening to her at all. Her eyes were still glued to her teacher. It was almost as if she was fucking him already. It was as if Erica wasnt even there. But physically she was of course still between them.
"I want you to take me like that later.", Faye breathed out. She didnt even realize what she was asking for really, but what she saw looked so sexually raw and erotic that she wanted to experience it herself as well.
 
Ronald grunted as he continued to ram relentlessly into Erica. He was sure she was used to guys a lot bigger than him and probably a lot more savage. But still it felt good to be screwing a famous porn star while she ate out your young student. It probably felt too good and he knew this wasn't going to be the longest hard pounding a woman had taken from him. The excitement of it all, the look on Faye's face and the knowledge that she would willingly do anything for him was too much.

Life was good at this moment. He was nine players away from ten million Euro, and now he had a 'girlfriend' almost half his age, that was watching him fuck a porn star which she had picked up. His mind raced through all the possibilities.

He smiled when Faye asked how she wanted to be taken. He had already every intention of doing this to her. He wasn't sure about the men she had been with before, from her reaction at his penis, he doubted any were as large as him. But unlike Erica, she definitely would not be used to someone this big screwing her this hard. He could only imagine the sounds she would make when he finally did take her. It was hardly the way one would treat their girlfriend, but Ronald figured there was plenty of time for him to give her romance in the future. Hell he didn't even know if she was just looking for a notch on her own spangly belt. Maybe this was nothing more than as good screw for her. He had told her he loved her, which was ridiculous, but he thought the young girl might want to feel a little special. Who knows maybe her own promises of what she would do during the upcoming term could also just have been words to extort him for money. Still the benefits were well worth it.

Ronald groaned loudly as Erica took a break from her oral attentions to Faye and squeezed him tight with her inner muscles. She looked over her shoulder at him and moaned herself. Ronald was sure that with all the times she had had sex this was old hat to her, and most likely she was faking. But still the scene was incredibly arousing and he felt his loins start to bubble over.

"Final...stretch..." he managed to mutter as her grabbed Erica by the hair and held her head up. He wasn't sure what the porn star would accept so he just continued to pound away and let her decide. Secretly hoping she would let him cum inside her, and hoping he would also be able to recover once more to attend to Faye later on.
 
Faye didnt even notice when Erica stopped licking her. Her eyes were just fixed on Ronald and how he kept pounding into the woman before him with such a vigor and masculinity that made the young woman lick her lips in anticipation. He wasnt her teacher anymore in that moment, but her lover. And an incredible one at that. He had given her the orgasm of her life and she was sure that feeling his cock inside of her would top even that.

The scene before her was so erotic, that Faye started to play with her breasts, pulling her nipples as her eyes wandered to Erica. The porn actress had her eyes closed, moaning loudly with every thrust into her body. She was mouthing incoherent dirty encouragements that got completely lost in her groans of ecstasy. She was pushing her hips back with eagerness, always meeting his pounding full on. Suddenly Ronald's hand pulled her hair back and her body obeyed the silent order. She was used to such treatment from her porn shoots, so she reacted almost instinctively.
"Fuck yes!", she screamed as she began cumming without a warning, her se tightening around Ronald's shaft, milking him.
She moaned louder again when she felt him pulsate within her, shooting into her body.
"Ohhh fuck...so much cum....filling me so good...", she whimpered happily, before finally slumping forward on the bed, right between Faye's legs.

The young woman on the bed smiled mischieviously at Ronald from where she was still watching and playing with herself.
"That was so hot.", she whispered. "The way you fucked her...the way you filled her."
She had always wondered what it felt like to have a cock cumming deep inside of her and now she wanted to find out.
"I think Erica here needs a shower. And I need an orgasm after that show.", she said, her hand sneaking down to her pussy, gently rubbing between her glistening lips. She knew that Ronald would need some time to regain his energy, so she figured that she could grace him with her gift.

Moving off the bed, Faye grabbed the bag with the one toy she had bought especially for him. The egg vibrator with the remote control.
"I thought that would be a lot of fun to use in class next year.", she told him with a glint in her eyes. "How about we do a little test run?"

Erica, who was slowly getting her breathing even again, had to laugh at that.
"You are such a naughty slut, little girl.", she pointed out, running a hand through her messy hair. She figued that Ronald felt quite lucky to have a lover like her.
"I have a shoot tomorrow, so I will be going to shower in my own hotel room.."
She moved closer to Ronald and gave him a kiss on the nose. "But know that, I havent been fucked that good in a long time. If we happen to meet again some day, I hope for a repeat." In her job she had fucked a lot of men, but tonights experience was truly something, even for her.
"Just a last warning, start slow with that one.", she gave him one last info, remembering well when she had felt Faye's hymen with the tip of her long fingers.
 
He laughed, "okay maybe I will go easy on her...maybe I won't."

Looking at Erica he got a wicked grin, "if we meet again," he smacked her arse lightly, "I am so tapping that."

Erica just smiled before heading to the bathroom.
"Just want to freshen up before I head out."

She picked up her dress before closing the door behind her.

Ronald watched her, his hand hand subconsciously dropping to his cock and stroking it. It was still soft and he was anxious to get it hard again.

"So tell me, which of your friends can I fuck next semester?"

He held out his hand for her to pass him the remote.
 
Faye watched the interaction between her teacher and the porn starlet with both interest as well as some jealousy. She knew that she would never be able to compare to Erica. That woman had more experience than Faye could dream about. Sure, the young girl could bluff, but that didnt compensate for the lack of hands on knowledge.
Then again, she now had someone who could change that. Her eyes moved to Ronald and she happily handed him the remote, while still holding her part of the toy in her hand.

"Next semester?", she asked, drawing out the suspense of her answer. "Next semester this will be the only pussy you will be getting. I dont like to share whats mine.", she finally told him, stretching out on the bed. "But the semester after that...oh Im sure there will be a line of girls in front of your office begging for a fuck. I will tell them all about that big cock of yours and about your fingers and tongue. They will get to hear, but not to feel. Not until Im satisfied."

It was another bluff of course. Faye knew that Ronald could have any of her classmates with ease. All he had to do was invite one of them to his place and they would willingly drop their panties. But Faye hoped to be the favourite for at least a while. Not only because it would give her a big ego boost, but also because she had gotten a glimpse of what he could offer as a lover.

"So, should we try this thing?", she asked, holding up the vibrator in her hand, before leaning back on the bed and moving her hand between her legs. Gently she rubbed the toy up and down her sex, teasing herself with it.
"Do you want me to put it in?"
 
He grinned as he suddenly pressed the remote while she was running the vibrator over herself. It was on the lowest setting so the surprise wasn't enough for her to drop it.

"Of course I want it in you."

His hand began to stroke harder, focussing on the tip as he imagined what it would be like to have her in various positions.

His masturbating along with his imagination and watching her play with herself had the desired affect and he started to feel his member harden in his hand.

"We will see about the year, it may be a good way for you to make extra tuition money."

His grin was hard to read, was he joking or was he instigating a business plan to help her with her financial situation.
 
Back
Top