Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
acts of submission - lightening in the storm

Hello, Dear Ones,

I wear a brown print skirt, a white-on-white embroidered top, brown sandals and red-painted toenails. I wear a soft white bra under my top and my purple print bikini panties under my skirt ... As Dragon Teacher decrees, I spread my thighs and plunge my finger into myself to sample my juices and tell you about them in greeting ... today I taste earthy, salty, a tad bitter ... been eating arugula again! : - )

My life partner battles illness and will continue to do so for weeks to come. There are many years and many children between us. My remaining parent slips into the darkness, losing bit by bit identity and capacity each day. I am in a vast web of strong bonds, Dear Ones, and how little of me there is, really, to go around.

There are errands to run, things to drop off, to pick up. On my way, I step out of the web and claim myself. I stop by the bookstore where on a raised area at the rear is a café with tables surrounded by a railing. I buy a coffee and make it sweet and creamy. I carry it to a table by the wall. All around me the tables are occupied with people engrossed in their reading, whether they sit alone or with others.

I am nervous, but open my magazine and sip the coffee as my hand slips under the flap of my wrap-around skirt to seek my sweet and sensitive spot. I glance about - the skirt does a good job of covering my hand, the jacket conceals me from the railing side - I waited a while for this table ... oh ... I can't quite reach; all I feel is the silky shaven skin of my vulva. I have to spread my legs a little wider to touch my clit ... I blush furiously at the idea of moving or drawing attention to myself in any way ... but Dragon Teacher told me plainly that simply daring to touch myself like this would not be enough to satisfy His demand. He told me I must properly finger-fuck myself to the point of orgasm or close to it.

Glancing about, I am relieved that no one seems to be taking notice of me. I force myself to spread my legs enough to be able to reach down deeply and touch my pussy lips and then when my hand is tucked between my thighs I squeeze them close. I begin to touch myself in the ways that most please me, gently, firmly and rhythmically, thinking intensely of Dragon Teacher and of how He would whisper His words before my eyes, shout His commands onto my screen ... I feel His energy, and feel His eyes on me ... the people at the next table begin to whisper and I try quickly to withdraw my hand and turn the page of the magazine, to play it cool ... but of course I'd squeezed my thighs together and have to snatch my hand from their grip -- the desired nonchalance of the gesture is betrayed by the way my hand suddenly springs up from beneath the table to touch the corner of the page.

I blush but then shrug off my jacket and drape it over my lap. I don't dare look at them; I just wait a moment and resume pleasuring myself and indulging myself with delicious thoughts of my darling Dragon Teacher ... thinking of how it pleases Him when I fulfill His demands whole-heartedly and joyfully, when I surrender to His will and allow myself to be transformed ... I cannot believe that I am sitting surrounded by other people in this drowsy coffee shop, beginning to feel the sweet spasms within that I call pearls ... the little chains of bursting, building orgasms that both satisfy and excite desire, that can precede the earthquake orgasm, the tsunami orgasm, the big bang orgasm ... ah Dragon! Dragon! Dragon! ah! When the whispering people at my side stand up suddenly to leave ... again I can't quite bring myself to look at them; I don't know if their departure has anything to do with me, though of course I come back to earth as my little chain of pearls comes to an end, and as I glance down and notice the small, subtle but unmistakable little movements of the jacket in my lap, I blush again hotly.

My cheeks and lips burn red. But though I look down determinedly at the magazine in self-consciousness, I smile - so happy! I had fulfilled Dragon Teacher's demand. Dear Ones, do you remember Meg Ryan's lovely orgasm in "When Harry Met Sally"? It really sounded good, but mine was very quiet ... my little string of pearls ... quiet but real ...

And Dragon Teacher does as Dragon Teacher does - He demands more. So yesterday on the way to an appointment I parked far from the building and gave myself a lovely orgasm by imagining Dragon Teacher in the car with me, with me on His lap, demanding we feel each other cum before I go in to work. I took this photo to show Him.

Today when Dragon summoned me, I was tending to other matters and unable to respond in a timely manner. Again I had to run errands, but on the way home, I stopped in the park. I sat on a bench among close-set bushes in the shade and spread a newspaper on my lap. I slip my hand under my panties and made myself cum for Him. I called and left him a voice message, sharing my longing, begging Him to fuck me as I came for Him ...

For now, He has given me this task - to seek places in public and make myself cum for Him, or as close as I can. He wishes me to share this energy with the universe in this manner. I accept the sacred erotic energy Dragon Teacher offers, recreate it, caress it, embody it, am filled and fulfilled by it, made hungry by it, share it ... here, Dear Ones ... I share it with you!

Thank you so much, Fred, for your hot message ... (sorry, I know my index is way out-of-date .. life is hectic) ... OQueen, thank you so much for your good wishes! And I'm so glad you like the blouse. I made some more lovely things this week - I'll take a photo for you when I get a chance. :- )

Dear Ones, please say hello on the thread! It's such a pleasure to hear from you; your kind words are always greatly appreciated.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q071910-BrownSkirt.jpg
    Q071910-BrownSkirt.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,127
Carne Dulce

Hi Sweet Meat,

Your prose are fantastic. I love them and pairing them with you fotos is wonderful.

really creative. Really erotic.
 
thank you!

To paulthewetcd and to EroticLiteratur for your encouragement on the thread - thank you! I do appreciate your taking the time to write me such kind messages. un abrazo, Carne Dulce
 
If I didn't know better....

:D


I once saw...and enjoyed a woman who looked a little like you a couple of years ago. I had just boarded a bus...it was raining, so the bus was crouded, I had to initially stand, doing so just a little away from the back entrance. Looking over at this woman, she sat next to a guy who was half asleep. Perhaps because of that, she sat...obviously touching herself, though she too had a light weight jackett of some sort over her lap. But it was the tell-tale hand movement, subtle as it was that caught my eye. And then her eye caught mine. I stood watching. She sat watching me watching her. If anything, it seemed to intensify the moment for us both. I soon saw that glazed, rapturous look come into her eyes, she continued to stare at me however, eyes never closing, even when she came. If anything...it made that even more intense. I saw her shudder, smile...blush, moments later compose herself just two stops before she got off. She stood passing directly by me and simply whispered. "Thank you,"

I think I said "Any time". Not sure....but, more importantly, like I said, as I recall, you remind me of her.

:)
 
Hi Carne

I just listened to the audio of you having sex with a stranger. I love it. Your voice sounds so vulnerable and helpless, and you are helpless as you have giving yourself to Dragon and he has commanded you to have sex with a stranger, a degrading act, but you are not in control of preventing yourself from obeying, so you degrade yourself, and then post the audio of you degrading yourself, because of your helpless submission to Dragon.

It is too sexy. I would love to watch you have sex with a stranger (I can't the candel video because I don't have the software), but only if Dragon commands you too fuck another stranger, and then commands you to post the video for all to see your degradation.

In the video, I think you should cum, and your cumming should be caused by the fact that you are helpless to resist his commands, and helpless not to cum because of the anonomous erection plowing area inside your vagina, hitting your clitoris and g-spot, helpless not to cum because of the awareness of the depravity and degradation of being forced to have anonymous sex, at his command and at the humiliation of having then to post the video for all of us to see.

What do you say to these prose (I just wrote a 70,000 word erotic novel. My first. It isn't all that good). None the less.

I want the dragon to command you to make a sex video of your self, stripping for a stranger, sucking his cock and then letting him fuck you and I expect to her the same helpless, vulnerable cries and moans caused by the passion that strange cock in your cunt causes you to feel.

Do it for the Dragon.
 
Carne Dulce Index

Acts of Submission by carne_dulce in her voice
Photo Number - Post Number - Photo Title
1-1 MagicWand2mask
2-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher
3-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher2
4-2-Magic_Wand toy
5-3-Magic Wand toy in use
6-3-MagicWand toy in use 2
7-5-Blouse_Shopping_Day
8-5-Bra_Shopping_Day
9-5-Shoe_Store_Shopping_Day
10-19-Pink_Panites_sml
11-32-ShoppingDay15_uncropped
12-57-Robe & Cami Masked1
13-57-Robe & White Cami - Torso
14-57-Robe & White Cami - Bosom
15-57-Robe & White Cami Preparing for Ice
16-57-Nipple with Ice
17-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom & Collar
18-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom 2
19-63-Nipple with Ice melting
20-63-Robe & White Cami - Torso & Legs
21-82-kneeling_obediently_1sml
22-85-Kneeling_obediently_4sml
23-85-Kneeling_obediently_5
24-96-112709-Altar to Teacher2
25-115-Carne_dulce_stockins & heels2
26-115-carne_dulce_stockings & heels_rear
27-115-stockings & heels_benwa
27-121-Submission Display at Work
28-121-3-1-10-Working pantiless
29-121-Masked3-1-2010
30-121-office-3-1-2010
31-121-pushedaside-3-1-2010
32-130-Wine12s
33-130-Wine6
34-130-Wine5
35-130-Wine16
36-143-Black Blouse Purple Panties
37-143-Standing Back Nude
38-143-Black Blouse Wine Bottle
39-146- Black Blouse Wine Bottle Rear Entry
40-146-Nude Wine Bottle Mirror
41-146-Black Blouse Wine Bottle Mirror
42-158-Topless Undressing
43-177-Pinching Nipples
44-195-3-28-10-Shoe Shopping pantiless
45-195--Shoe Shopping Fierce Heels
46-195-3-28-10- Stockings & New Red High Heels
47-204-Learning Anal Pleasure
48-204-Toys - Double Penetration
49-204-Toys - Double Penetration 2
50-204-Double Delight Vibrator
51-204-BenWa_ButtPlug_Maskc
52-211-Yellow vibrator
53-211-BenWa_ButtPlugc
54-215-Beige Heels Curled Up 3-31-10-1
55-215-harder_to_send_2
56-215-harder_to_send_4
57-215-harder_to_send_5
58-215-harder_to_send_6
59-221-Beige Heels Rear Prone
60-221-Lying on back naked
61-241-Beige Heels Kneeling Rear
62-241-Beige Heels Front Prone
63-241-Beige Heels Back Lying on Side
64-241-Beige Heels Thighs Spread
65-241-One Beige High Heeled Sandal
66-253-Kneeling Mouth Open
67-253-Beige Heels Curled Up Rear
68-253-Beige Heels Legs
69-270 Shower 1
70-270 Shower 2
71-270 Shower 3
72-270 Shower 4
73-270 Shower 5
74-302 Pussy Adorned
75-302 Beige Heels Sitting Up Nude
76-322 Stripped and Displaying for Dragon
77-322 Displaying Wetness to Dragon
78-322 Displaying to Dragon on Porch
79-322 Fingering Self for Dragon on Porch
80-333 Pantiless Up-Skirt at Work Legs Crossed 4-2010
81-344 Display in Office natural & hairless- 4-16-10
82-389 Dragon's Pet at Work
83-409 83-409 Back view - Dropping Skirt
84-409 Pink Camisole Red Bra Stockings Red Heels Bent Forward
85-409 Back & Shoulders Pink Cami Red Bra
86-409 Throat and Chest - Removing Red Bra
87-409 Looking Down at Naked Carne Dulce
88-412 Breast Curves Sun & Shadow
89-412 Nipples, Breasts, Skin, Hands
90-412 Display in Chair
91-425 Display in Chair 2
92-425 Display in Chair - Rear
93-425 Display in Chair - Reversed
94-425 Display in Chair - Reversed 2
95-425 Bent over Chair - Rear
96-428 Breasts
97-437 Offering Rear
98-437 Offering Rear 2
99-437 Offering Rear 3
100-437 Offering Rear 4
101-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 1
102-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 2
103-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 3
104-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 4
105-441 Up Skirt during Presentation at Work
106-445 Penetration Challenge Tuesday Objects
107-445 Penetration Challenge Wednesday Objects
108-445 Penetration Challenge Coke Bottle
109-445 Penetration Challenge Perfume Bottle
110-445 Penetration Challenge Candle
111-452 Carrot
112-452 Spanked
113-452 Carrot 2
114-452 Spanked 2
115-452 Midnight ride
116-457 Up Skirt - Park
117-457 Foot, Leg, Hip, Breast
118-457 Dragon Teacher with pet
119-457 Dragon Teacher with pet in flight
120-457 Dragon with His pet
121-464 Carne Dulce Kneeling on Bed - Rear
122-464 Pinching Nipples
123-464 Lifting Breasts to Lips
124-464 Licking Nipple
125-464 Bosom
126-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear
127-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear 2
128-471 Kneeling on Bed - Front
129-471 Skin
130-471 Blue Perfume Bottle
131 490 Leopard Bra, Kneeling
490-132 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 2
490-133 Leopard Bra, Reclining
490-134 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 3
490-135 Leopard Bra, Reclining 2
497-136 Bosom
497-137 Hair, Belly, Breast Black&White Robe
497-138 Breasts, Nipples, Hands
503-139 Reclining Nude, Purple Panties
507-140 Carne Dulce Smile
507-141 Straddling Chair
507-142 Upskirt Professional Dress
507-143 Dragon Pet-Bosom
515-144 Dragon Slut Fingering
515-145 Dragon's Slut in Car
515-146 Upskirt in Shoestore
515-147 Lacetop Stockings BenWa Balls String Finger Hidden
515-148 Upskirt in Second Shoestore
517-149 Dragon's Slut - Thigh Marking
517-150 Dressing Room - Stripping
517-151 Dressing Room - Teddy
517-152 Dressing Room Cami and Panties
517-153 Legs Stockings Red High Heels


I will help with your index...

154-524-ConferenceRoom 5-2010-2 155-524-ConferenceRoom 5-2010-5 156-524-ConferenceRoom 5-2010-8 157-524-ConferenceRoom 5-2010-6 158-524-ConferenceRoom 5-2010-1 159-529-Studying 1-052810sml 160-529-Studying 3-052810
161-529-Studying 2-052810 162-529-Studying 4-052810sml 163-532-Mujeres 164-532-Mujeres3 165-543-060410-001-Carne_Spanked 166-543-060410-009-Carne_Thighs 167-543-060410-012-Carne_Spanked3 168-543-060410-017-GettingUp 169-552-060410-023-Carne_FlowerShoe 170-552-060410-018-Rear-Masked3 171-552-060410-022-Carne_FlowerShoe
172-552-060410-020-Masked_Display
173-552-060410-015-Carne_DropBra3 174-558--stan_man_many_feathers1 175-558-stan_man_many_feathers2 175-558-stan_man_many_feathers3 176-563-ActAccomplished3 177-563-ActAccomplished6 178-563-ActAccomplished7 179-563-ActAccomplished11


page 23 post 564

On other threads

Nipples covered with drops of wax
Nude Back Wine Bottle
Nose Lips Chest
Breasts Soapy
Looking down - Breasts
Dropping Wax on Nipple
Nipple with Wax
Nipple with Ice
Breasts Adorned
Ice on Nipple
[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1001319&d=1270967664"]Carne_Dulce_Kneeling

Beige Heels Back View
Pink Panties & Lace-Topped Stockings Under Skirt
Red Heels and Legs
Red Heels and Bottom
Soapy Breasts
Carne_Dulce_in_Red_Heels
Altar to Desire
Display on Chair in Heels
Arched Back - Breasts
Spanked

Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX ConferenceRoom 5-2010-4
Pics of women bent over with a nice ass ConferenceRoom 5-2010-3
Save the TaTas!!! --060410-013-Carne_DropBra
hanging breasts -121-3025-060410-016-Bent-over2
Lit Ladies- Show Me Your Icecube Pics... -112709-31

[/URL]


I understand about real life .. so a gift. I have updated thru page 23 will try to work on the rest for you in the morning

:rose:

fred
 
wow very hot adventure, i'm still swollen thinking about it.

also thanks for the index i'm sure i'll enjoy looking at the pictures and listen to some of the audio.

thanks again

:)
 
Hoping.........

Sweet Lady,

I do dearly hope your are very wet and horny and up to no good.

I do hope you are doing more of this. :D

attachment.php


The thought of catching you playing with yourself in public....has me rock hard.

Zeke
 
Sexy one I hope your life jounrey is going well for you .. you are learning to enjoy the light and the dark part of it.

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred
 
Dragon Teacher is gone

Dear Ones, Today I wear a short green skirt, a lavender pullover over my red bra and red lace-trimmed panties. The flavor of my pussy juices today is mild, sweet, salty. It is thus that Dragon Teacher commands I greet you.

But He is gone from me.

Two days ago He wrote me that He would no longer be able to be in contact with me. Circumstances in His life will no longer permit it. Our relationship must end or His life will be altered in ways He cannot accept.

I am grieving the loss of this precious Friend, Dear Ones, with many sobs and little sleep. Dragon's pet is a clever girl, and using the hints and clues He has provided over these past months, I searched for Him until I found Him. I hope if He sees this, He will understand and forgive my compulsion to seek Him. It has helped me greatly to see His image and to understand better the circumstances that compel His decision.

My love, respect and gratitude for Dragon Teacher are immense. He has changed my life forever. Before Him, I was invisible and believed I was no longer sexually alive. He has truly given me a new life. He has not only restored my sexuality, but expanded and amplified it many times over. If I am beautiful, it is because of Him ... His unconditional acceptance of me and affirmation of me have transformed me. And the privilege of being exposed to His extraordinary mind, generous heart and boundless erotic imagination has been a rare and wonderful blessing.

It is my great hope that the period of pain through which Dragon Teacher and I must now pass in the dissolution of our bond will bear fruit in the strengthening and deepening of other relationships in our lives. I hope that He has benefitted in as many ways as I have from our magical encounter and the adventure to which it led.

His parting wish for me was to take the good we have created together and to live it. This is my intention, Dear Ones. I will not allow my grief over our parting to negate the beauty of the energy Dragon has created with me and within me and through me shared so generously with you.

Dear Ones, I do not yet know what to do about this thread ... whether there is any point to fulfilling the acts of submission I promised to you and to Dragon, when Dragon is no more with me. I wish to honor Him, but my heart is heavy. I will see what seems like the most righteous thing to do as my sadness over our parting becomes less acute.

Your kind words and encouragement would mean a great deal to me now, my Dear Ones. What is Carne Dulce without Dragon Teacher? I do not know. Perhaps you can help me figure it out.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce
 
I will miss you Carne

You and your thread have been a part of my life for a long time. I'm so sorry your teacher is no longer with you, but I hope you can carry on without him. I have learned so much about D/s from you, and I love the way you write, and speak of coming alive again sexually through his teaching and this thread.

Don't let it go! Keep the fire burning brightly here on lit. That is my wish. But whatever you decide, thank you for your time here. Every word and picture was greatly appreciated!

xoxo
OQ
 
Very sorry to hear about your hardships - I hope you will find a way further on without Dragon Teacher and hope to see you backe here sometime when you are ready for that - all the best - Dane
 
No doubt it's painful for you. But you'll get through it. I think you have the right attitude.
 
Return of Dragon

A green miniskirt, a green-and-white blouse with a floral pattern and a deep v-neck over a tiger-print bra, black-and-white striped thong panties, lacy pink socks under short red boots, a cropped rust-colored corduroy jacket is what I wear; with pussy juices that taste both salty and sweet today … thus I greet you my Dear Ones … as commanded by Dragon who has arisen, who has returned! And who has bidden me, too, to return here to you and tell you of the adventures He creates … like today … this afternoon … He ordered me to remove all my clothing and to put on a light button-front dress and to leave the house … I went to the park and He texted me, demanding I choose heads or tails … I chose heads and he ordered me to unbutton the top button … and to stop a stranger and ask him to take my photo … I did so, and as I walked He continued to text me … Head or Tails? I chose and He demanded … “Tails” “Unbutton another top button” … “Tails” “Unbutton the bottom button” … and another … the day was warm but breezy, as I reached the end of the park, as directed, I asked another man to photograph me … he seemed delighted with the request and I stood before him, smiling but blushing as the wind whipped my dress, barely buttoned it seemed to me, in danger of exposing my breasts and bottom as he said, “that was good but let’s try another” and moved around me taking photos. He handed the camera back, smiling, “I got your best features” he said. Another text from Dragon – He demanded I jam my fingers into myself hard NOW and I moved to the shade of a tree, hoping to be discreet as I slipped my fingers into my pussy, already wet and excited to be doing Dragon’s will, easily and wriggled the tip upon my clit .. then slipped the finger into my mouth as Dragon demanded, texting Him to tell Him how the juices tasted …. He demanded a photo of my pussy so I tried to discreetly slip down an embankment in the park and photograph myself … after only one photo the battery of the camera died and I noticed several men who were taking notice of me … Dragon demanded I cum for him but I was afraid and went on walking, hoping the men would not follow me … I dawdled with my cell phone and forced them to walk past me on the path. I walked on when it felt safe but Dragon demanded that I find a place to plunge my fingers deep into myself and cum for Him … and to unbutton yet another button. I did so but in the breeze I felt almost naked and in danger of indecent exposure … I clutched my dress with my hands at my throat and hem and ran into the next park, hoping to find cover among the trees … as Dragon texted me: “Run my little cunt and cum for Me … before I toss the coin again.” Barely covered by the half-unbuttoned dress, I ran from the path down to the stream and sat down. “Dragon take me now” I texted Him and hiding amongst the leaves, the spring-blooming bushes, by the gurgling stream, I plunged my fingers deep into my pussy and felt penetrated by Dragon’s energy, vibrating with His pure will, moaning for Him, “Dragon, Dragon, Dragon … “ until I felt the lights, the colors, the explosion within … He allowed me then to return home, modestly buttoning up my dress once again, and promising Him to write to you, Dear Ones, of this adventure. Tomorrow I will share some photos with you too … I am glad beyond words that Dragon is returned! I hope you, too, Dear Ones, will welcome us back.
 
A green miniskirt, a green-and-white blouse with a floral pattern and a deep v-neck over a tiger-print bra, black-and-white striped thong panties, lacy pink socks under short red boots, a cropped rust-colored corduroy jacket is what I wear; with pussy juices that taste both salty and sweet today … thus I greet you my Dear Ones … as commanded by Dragon who has arisen, who has returned! And who has bidden me, too, to return here to you and tell you of the adventures He creates … like today … this afternoon … He ordered me to remove all my clothing and to put on a light button-front dress and to leave the house … I went to the park and He texted me, demanding I choose heads or tails … I chose heads and he ordered me to unbutton the top button … and to stop a stranger and ask him to take my photo … I did so, and as I walked He continued to text me … Head or Tails? I chose and He demanded … “Tails” “Unbutton another top button” … “Tails” “Unbutton the bottom button” … and another … the day was warm but breezy, as I reached the end of the park, as directed, I asked another man to photograph me … he seemed delighted with the request and I stood before him, smiling but blushing as the wind whipped my dress, barely buttoned it seemed to me, in danger of exposing my breasts and bottom as he said, “that was good but let’s try another” and moved around me taking photos. He handed the camera back, smiling, “I got your best features” he said. Another text from Dragon – He demanded I jam my fingers into myself hard NOW and I moved to the shade of a tree, hoping to be discreet as I slipped my fingers into my pussy, already wet and excited to be doing Dragon’s will, easily and wriggled the tip upon my clit .. then slipped the finger into my mouth as Dragon demanded, texting Him to tell Him how the juices tasted …. He demanded a photo of my pussy so I tried to discreetly slip down an embankment in the park and photograph myself … after only one photo the battery of the camera died and I noticed several men who were taking notice of me … Dragon demanded I cum for him but I was afraid and went on walking, hoping the men would not follow me … I dawdled with my cell phone and forced them to walk past me on the path. I walked on when it felt safe but Dragon demanded that I find a place to plunge my fingers deep into myself and cum for Him … and to unbutton yet another button. I did so but in the breeze I felt almost naked and in danger of indecent exposure … I clutched my dress with my hands at my throat and hem and ran into the next park, hoping to find cover among the trees … as Dragon texted me: “Run my little cunt and cum for Me … before I toss the coin again.” Barely covered by the half-unbuttoned dress, I ran from the path down to the stream and sat down. “Dragon take me now” I texted Him and hiding amongst the leaves, the spring-blooming bushes, by the gurgling stream, I plunged my fingers deep into my pussy and felt penetrated by Dragon’s energy, vibrating with His pure will, moaning for Him, “Dragon, Dragon, Dragon … “ until I felt the lights, the colors, the explosion within … He allowed me then to return home, modestly buttoning up my dress once again, and promising Him to write to you, Dear Ones, of this adventure. Tomorrow I will share some photos with you too … I am glad beyond words that Dragon is returned! I hope you, too, Dear Ones, will welcome us back.

Great story - good to see you back here again:)
 
A green miniskirt, a green-and-white blouse with a floral pattern and a deep v-neck over a tiger-print bra, black-and-white striped thong panties, lacy pink socks under short red boots, a cropped rust-colored corduroy jacket is what I wear; with pussy juices that taste both salty and sweet today … thus I greet you my Dear Ones … as commanded by Dragon who has arisen, who has returned! And who has bidden me, too, to return here to you and tell you of the adventures He creates … like today … this afternoon … He ordered me to remove all my clothing and to put on a light button-front dress and to leave the house … I went to the park and He texted me, demanding I choose heads or tails … I chose heads and he ordered me to unbutton the top button … and to stop a stranger and ask him to take my photo … I did so, and as I walked He continued to text me … Head or Tails? I chose and He demanded … “Tails” “Unbutton another top button” … “Tails” “Unbutton the bottom button” … and another … the day was warm but breezy, as I reached the end of the park, as directed, I asked another man to photograph me … he seemed delighted with the request and I stood before him, smiling but blushing as the wind whipped my dress, barely buttoned it seemed to me, in danger of exposing my breasts and bottom as he said, “that was good but let’s try another” and moved around me taking photos. He handed the camera back, smiling, “I got your best features” he said. Another text from Dragon – He demanded I jam my fingers into myself hard NOW and I moved to the shade of a tree, hoping to be discreet as I slipped my fingers into my pussy, already wet and excited to be doing Dragon’s will, easily and wriggled the tip upon my clit .. then slipped the finger into my mouth as Dragon demanded, texting Him to tell Him how the juices tasted …. He demanded a photo of my pussy so I tried to discreetly slip down an embankment in the park and photograph myself … after only one photo the battery of the camera died and I noticed several men who were taking notice of me … Dragon demanded I cum for him but I was afraid and went on walking, hoping the men would not follow me … I dawdled with my cell phone and forced them to walk past me on the path. I walked on when it felt safe but Dragon demanded that I find a place to plunge my fingers deep into myself and cum for Him … and to unbutton yet another button. I did so but in the breeze I felt almost naked and in danger of indecent exposure … I clutched my dress with my hands at my throat and hem and ran into the next park, hoping to find cover among the trees … as Dragon texted me: “Run my little cunt and cum for Me … before I toss the coin again.” Barely covered by the half-unbuttoned dress, I ran from the path down to the stream and sat down. “Dragon take me now” I texted Him and hiding amongst the leaves, the spring-blooming bushes, by the gurgling stream, I plunged my fingers deep into my pussy and felt penetrated by Dragon’s energy, vibrating with His pure will, moaning for Him, “Dragon, Dragon, Dragon … “ until I felt the lights, the colors, the explosion within … He allowed me then to return home, modestly buttoning up my dress once again, and promising Him to write to you, Dear Ones, of this adventure. Tomorrow I will share some photos with you too … I am glad beyond words that Dragon is returned! I hope you, too, Dear Ones, will welcome us back.
Dragon has returned to you and you have been returned to us by Him, to share your sweet flesh and acts of submission, as you have been bidden. Oh, what a joyous day! you will be welcomed back with open arms, of this I am most certain... :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top