The Lost One(open to anyone)

MidnightBliss

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Posts
882
Laurana sat on her bed, her head tilted back to look through the skylight above her. Her thoughts ran through the day she had just had the misfortune of experiencing. She shook her head trying to cast out the thoughts that ran through her mind. She remembered everything that led her to this point and this place. Stretching her legs out across the bed she looked towards the mirror on the wall across from her. She hardly recognized herself. Her normally copper colored hair was now bleached to a platinum blonde it hung wet down over her shoulders falling to her waist. She just couldn't bring herself to cut it so she did the next best thing and changed the color. All of her life she was seen as the good child her parents raised her to fear and respect her elders. But things had changed she no longer felt the need to respect anyone that didn't deserve it and she mainly kept to herself. As she ran her fingers through her hair she noticed how bright her eyes seemed to be now that the copper was gone. She always thought her eyes resembled the grey of the clouds on a stormy day, now suddenly. She was very aware that her eyes were not grey after all. The were a vibrant and startling aquamarine shade. A color she had only ever seen in pictures of the sea in a tropical paradise.
Its funny how you can notice these things when your life turns drastically. She smiled a little at herself and got up from the bed. She reached into her bag and grabbed out a black tight tank top that hugged her body like a second skin and a pair of ripped at the knees jeans that pretty much did the same as the top.everything she picked showed all of her curves to anyone that cared to look. She slipped her knee high boots on and looked at herself in the mirror one last time before grabbing her key, some cash and her newly acuired id complete with a new identity. She locked the door
To her hotel room and heading down to the bar on the corner. This was it, this was the start of her new life. She openedthe door to the loud bar and headed in, the smell of booze and stale cigarettes assaulting her senses. She made her way to the far end of the room, grabbed a seat on a stool at the bar, smiled sweetly as the bar tender came up and asked what she wanted, she ordered herself a beer and two shots of vodka and two lemon wedges, handed him thecash and looked around the smoking room, taking in all she could.
 
Juicy Jack, commonly called JJ by his brothers in the Rogues of the Underworld MC, saw the new girl walk in. He slapped the prospect he was shooting pool with on the shoulder. "Go find out if that bitch is what I think she is. If she is, bring her out back, where I'll be waiting."

Maiden stood up and up and up. His 6'4" frame almost reached the feeling in this dive. He sat down next to the woman JJ had pointed out. Without a word the bartender brought him a beer, "and hit the lady again" he said dropping a twenty on the bar.

Her drinks were brought over, and Aiden looked into her eyes. He held up his beer "vive LA difference" he shouted and chugged his beer.

"So honey, I got a lot more Jacksons in my pocket. You wanna get outta here and earn a few?"
 
Larana looked over the man that sat beside her, her eyes moving over him and then scanning the room again. She had noticed him and his companion when she first sat down and honestly she didn't Trust anyone as of yet. She smiled politely downed her drink, pulled money from her pocket and passed it to him. "No thanks doll. I pay my own way and for my own drinks. Why don't you go-ahead back to your little friend and I can get back to my thoughts." She turned her back to him, brushed her hair over her shoulder again and motioned for the bar tender to get her another.
 
"Never met a workin' girl that would turn down a payin' customer. What, you think you're Julia Roberts and Richard Here is about rescue you?"
 
She whipped around and glared at him. "Excuse me? A what? " Larana couldn't believe what he suggested. She must not have heard him right. She shifted in her seat, crossed one leg over the other an leaned her elbow on the bar then proceeded to lean her head against it. "Listen dude, I don't know who you think you are and personally with an attitude like that I'm not surprised you look for those types of women but I assure you, I'm not nor ever will I be willing to do that kinda thing. So why don't you head on back to your buddy now " She smiled sweetly wondering what else he would say if anything.
 
"Okay look, if you ain't a whore, I'm sorry. I'm the bouncer here, and the owner thought you were dressed and drinkin' like one. He didn't want a freelancer in here, that could cause some problems. He based me to check you out, okay." Aiden signaled the bartender "She's a friend, Mickey, take care of her." Mikey nods and smiles at the woman. "If you need something, come to me or Mickey, and if we can help we will." Aiden puts his hand on her shoulder and lightly squeezes it before walking away.

He Walks out the back door and several minutes pass. Aiden walks back into the bar, followed by JJ. Aiden went over to the pool table and reracked it. JJ walked over to the woman. "I offer my sincerest apologies. Let me buy you your drinks tonight as an apology."
 
She smiled again, standing up slowly, the heels of her boots made her just under 6ft without them she stood 5'8. She wiped her hand off on her jeans then extended it out to the man before her."I'm Larana, thanks for the apology but as I told your bouncer, I can pay my own way." She smiled again and waited for him to take her hand. Her eyes moved towards the bartender then to the guy that approached her earlier. The dim light of the bar caught her eyes, making them sparkle just a little brighter.
 
"I'm JJ, and I own the joint." He smiles at the woman. He takes her hand feeling how soft it is. "Most of the working girls that come in here work for I pimp I have a deal with. They always order lemon slices. It's gotten to the point no one asks for lemon except the whores."

He reluctantly let go of her hand, wanting to get to know her story. There was a wariness in her eyes and a defensiveness in her posture. If JJ was sure of anything it was that this lady was running from something. She was obviously over 21, but Mickey had signaled him she had a fake ID, high quality but definitely fake.

"New to town?" he asked hoping to find out more about her.
 
A sudden electricity moved through her as he touched her hand,she smiled for a moment and as he let go her smile faded and she ran her hand through her hair slowly. "Well, for me the lemon helps chill the burn of the vodka, Its a trick an old friend told me" Her eyes misted slightly and she shook her head to rid the tears hoping that he hadn't seen them.. She grabbed the rest of her beer and downed it then laid a substantial tip on the bar and turned her back so she could lean against it.


She was still pretty nervous about this place but JJ at least seemed some what safe, she took a breath and slowly let it go. She wasn't going to tell him her life story but she would answer a few of his questions as long as she didn't feel like he was digging to deep. "So I guess Its pretty obvious that I'm not from around here Huh?"
 
"This is a neighborhood bar, and most of the boozehounds in here live within a few blocks. The only new faces we get are always friends of a regular, not a sexy chick like you."

He stepped back and very obviously looked her up and down. "Very nice, very nice indeed." He smiled at her, looking in her eyes. There was definitely a story there, but one that would have to be learned over time.

"So you got a place to stay, and a job? You need anything?"
 
She rolled her eyes a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth then slowly flicked her tongue out and moved it over her lips. She figured if he was going to openly look at her like that she might as well give him something to think about later.. she tossed her head slightly causing her hair to flip over her shoulder then sway gently across her lower back, the ends hitting just below the waist of her hip hugging low rider jeans. "Yeah I guess I have a place to stay although I have to admit Its kinda gross in there. Its that sleazy little motel that rents rooms by the week. As far as a job, no I haven't gotten that far. Really just got to this town late last night. You know of any decent jobs? And one that doesn't include getting paid for lying on my back as some creep is thrusting into me for about 3 minutes before rolling off and snoring in my face?"

She let out a soft laugh and played with a hematite band circling the middle finger of her right hand. She shifted her hips from right to left and then leaned against the bar.
 
"Yeah I guess I have a place to stay although I have to admit Its kinda gross in there. Its that sleazy little motel that rents rooms by the week. As far as a job, no I haven't gotten that far. Really just got to this town late last night. You know of any decent jobs? And one that doesn't include getting paid for lying on my back as some creep is thrusting into me for about 3 minutes before rolling off and snoring in my face?"

JJ laughs at her comeback. "Well I guess that leaves out my bed...at least for now." He winks at her. "I do know of a better pace to stay then that whorehouse up the street. I wouldn't let my bitch of an ex wife stay there...at least not for more than a year or so. I also know of a room for rent not too far from here, meals included. As for a job, you ever work in a bar before?"
 
She shook her head with a gentle laugh and looked around the bar again,taking on the clientele. Her nose scrunched up a little as her eyes fell onto the bouncer then looked back at JJ. "Well, what kind of work in a bar? You seem to have all the staff you need and I haven't noticed any female employees just some....." she lowered her voice so only he could hear her"skanky looking whores. Which you already know is not something I am interested in. And where is the room for rent? The owner of the motel keeps looking at me funny" without thinking about it she sat on the bar and crossed her legs, leaning forward and propping her chin on her hand.
 
Last edited:
"For a Thursday night, sure. But on weekends or when a good game is on a cocktail waitress could make some good tips. Besides Mickey is going on sick leave for the next few weeks, getting some kind of operation. I'll need someone to cover for him when he's gone. With your looks and sass, you'll keep these drunks horny, but keep them in their place."

He steps in closer to her and says quietly "The room is at my mommas house. She is all alone since dad died and is looking for company more than needing a roommate. She is an awesome cook too."

He looks at her face half smiling, "and no, I don't live there. I got my own place. I come over to cut the grass on Wed, to have dinner on Sunday, and to help fix shit when it breaks. What da ya think?"
 
She raised an eyebrow at him as she thought about his suggestion, did she really want to get into a situation where she had to see him everyday while working for him and then have his mother probably try to set them up every chance she got? She shrugged her shoulders and let out a soft sigh, remembering that she was in his bar she slid off the top of the bar counter and blushed lightly. "Sorry forgot for a moment that this is a public place and my ass doesn't belong on the bar." She giggled and motioned for the bartender to bring her one more beer. She realized she should probably go get something to eat before she ended up drinking more then she could handle but she didn't want to be rude because frankly she needed the job he was offering and maybe staying with his mom wasn't all that bad of an idea, she could use a wise female in her life that didn't know all the secrets she had.

"Ok JJ I will take you up on your offer, just ummm....well don't expect too much from getting to know me, we all have our little secrets and I don't need you trying to dig into my closet if you catch my meaning"
 
"It ain't your closet I wanna poke around in..." He leered suggestively and raised his eyebrows doing a crappy impersenation of Groucho Marx. "Seriously though, We all got pasts, shit we ain't proud of. You can keep your secrets, but if they ever return to bite you on the ass let me know, ain't no one bites my friends on their ass...unless they ask."

He looks around the bar seeing the crowd had dwindled. "Mickey, Aiden close up tonight. I got shit to do." He looked at Laurana, "If you gotta use the john go ahead. I'll be outside writing for you. No car right?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She let out a little bit of a laugh that sounded like a snort and her eyes widened before she closed them and bit her lip. She shook her head at how she sounded and finsihed her beer before turning and leaning over the counter to toss the bottle in the trash. He had a full view of her ass in the tight jeans and could see part of her left ass cheek through the hole she forgot was there. She smiled at mickey and then stood up, turning back to JJ.

" I don't need to use the bathroom, thanks tho and no I don't have a car, but I have two very well working legs and no offense but I am just not ready to get into a car alone with you, no offense you could be a great guy and I am sure time will tell but I don't feel like getting raped anytime soon and with the way you have been looking at me all night, I have to say I'm a bit nervous about sitting close to you in the dark with no escape"


She laughed and waited to see what he would say to her smartass remark.



Laurana stopped laughing suddenly and turned her head to the door. Something inside her warned that something was wrong she just didn't know what yet, she backed away from JJ and ducked somewhat out of view standing in front of him with wide eyes.
 
Last edited:
He laughs loudly at her sassy reply. "You'll fit in very well here. But I doubt those sexy legs of yours could carry you the 12 miles to my moms house, especially in those boots. Even if you wanted to try, I wouldn't let you. The street gang around here would rape you. "

Gestured over to the pool table. "If I wanted to rape you, one word to Aiden and my brothers would have you asked in the alley getting gang banged. Besides I don't own a cage, all I got is my bike." He reaches behind the bar and plus out a helmet. "Ever had a battery powered fuel driven machine between your legs?"

The air suddenly got tense JJ looked over at the rest of his brothers and saw they were alert. The civilians ran out the back door. The bikers at the pool table had spread out, cues and knives at the ready. Something not good was going down, Mickey ducked under the bar and came up with a shotgun. He easily tossed it to JJ who in a smooth motion caught it, racked the slide and waited...


JJ on his bike
009b06384512a6ad9e4d105c974ccda7.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She stood perfectly still, holding the helmet against her for a moment before taking a few steps forward. Again that odd feeling struck her and she stopped, she looked around the bar,it was almost empty, why was she suddenly feeling the need to run like hell? She turned to Aiden and Mickey, the fear in her bright eyes shockinly noticable she made an attempt to move forward but something was holding her in place where she stood. Something was really wrong. She couldn't have been found so easily and so quickly..... could she?
 
Mickey walked around the at and grabbed her arm. He pulled her out of the line of fire. She saw him holding a pistol his face set in stone. The men in this bar were familiar with violence and didn't scare easy. They had fought and won theirterritory from bigger and stronger clubs.

No one was going to encroach on them, in their clubhouse...no one.
 
She yanked her arm out of his grasp an walked back towards the wall. She understood the fact that they were trying to protect their bar but she didn't want her trouble to become their's as well. She spoke softly towards JJ " ask your guy not to man handle me and I'm pretty sure what is going on has to do with me so please just lower your weapons " She stood her full height,tossed her hair over her shoulder and made her way slowly to the door.
 
She let out a little bit of a laugh that sounded like a snort and her eyes widened before she closed them and bit her lip. She shook her head at how she sounded and finsihed her beer before turning and leaning over the counter to toss the bottle in the trash. He had a full view of her ass in the tight jeans and could see part of her left ass cheek through the hole she forgot was there.

She smiled at mickey and then stood up, turning back to JJ. "I don't need to use the bathroom, thanks tho and no I don't have a car, but I have two very well working legs and no offense but I am just not ready to get into a car alone with you, no offense you could be a great guy and I am sure time will tell but I don't feel like getting raped anytime soon and with the way you have been looking at me all night, I have to say I'm a bit nervous about sitting close to you in the dark with no escape"

She laughed and waited to see what he would say to her smartass remark. Laurana stopped laughing suddenly and turned her head to the door. Something inside her warned that something was wrong she just didn't know what yet, she backed away from JJ and ducked somewhat out of view standing in front of him with wide eyes.

A tall dark handsome stranger

A tall heavily built bearded man with shoulder length raven hair, wearing a black sweater, leather jacket, black jeans and boots. He steps into the bar a friendly unassuming smile on a tanned face. To say he was big is an understatement, he was as huge as an NFL offensive lineman. Light amber colored eyes almost glow in the dimly lit Bar. ''This place open? I was passing by and saw the open signs on.'' A massive hand on the door knob he closes it, as nobody said anything the guy walks on in. Thankfully nobody could see the .357 auto Magnum's in his lower back holsters. ''I just wanted few drink guys that's it.'' His piercing gaze fell on Laurana and they both instantly knew what the other was very easily.
 
Last edited:
Without taking his eyes from the door, JJ replied, "he's just getting you out of the line of fire darlin'" JJ watched as she walked toward the door. "At ease RULE, he called out." Weapons were lowered, but still in hands. Two of the bikers stepped between her and the door.

"If whoever is out there wants to talk, they can come in without fear. If they want blood they'll get it. But you ain't leavin' until we know who's out there and what they plan on doing to you. No friend of the club faces danger alone."

In a loud voice JJ calls out "If you wanna talk, we can talk, if not we're ready for that too."
 
Laurana glared at the men that stood between her and the door, her bright aquamarine eyes, started to glow brighter.She whispered so softly that no one but her and the man that entered could hear "Please, please don't do anything in here. I know of you and I know why you are here.. I'll go with you if I have to" Tears welled in her eyes as they moved over the large man in the doorway. She turned to JJ and placed her hand on his forearm with a smile. "There is Nothing to worry about, your place is safe and I'm not in any danger " she forced a smile trying to be reassuring and hoping she spoke the truth
 
"Not buy in' it darlin'." JJ walked over to the newcomer. He handed the shotgun to Mickey who put it in the clips under the bar. Mickey brought JJ a beer, and waited for the new comer to order something.

The other guys were all on their burner phones calling the rest of the club to come down, in case this large man wasn't alone.

Aiden locked the front door and shut the outside lights off to discourage any civillians from entering. He then went to the back door and let in the handful of club members that had been close by. All the members stood in the back talking about the situation, letting the new chapter president handle things.
 
Back
Top