SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

naughty_erica said:
I can't believe I was stood up tonight.

(foxy and Jazey- I am not mad at you, because you let me know you weren't coming)

I had firm a firm "yes" from 4 other people- we even exchanged face pics so we would recognize each other. I waited 1 hour, enough time for even the people that were going to get there a little late.


-Erica

sorry to hear that erica... such a pity... if i had known i might have had you all to myself, i might have paid more attention to this thread ;-)
 
naughty_erica said:
I can't believe I was stood up tonight.

(foxy and Jazey- I am not mad at you, because you let me know you weren't coming)

I had firm a firm "yes" from 4 other people- we even exchanged face pics so we would recognize each other. I waited 1 hour, enough time for even the people that were going to get there a little late.

The only thing anyone said to me all night:

"are you using those extra chairs?"
"are you leaving now?"

etc.

*SOB*

I am sorry honey - I was hoping it would be more exciting for you. We will try to make it up to you when you get to California. Now give me a big smile
:) there you go - a bigger one :D that's better. Let me give you a few :p because that makes everything feel better.
Thank God Madison is a friendly place = a very big :kiss: and a couple of :rose: just because
 
*hugs*

Erica...I'm so sorry Hon...what a shitty thing to do! Did anyone besides you show up at all?

If you guys decide to plan another one, lets keep Milwaukee( or one of the outlying suburbs) in mind on a Saturday night Even a "spur of the moment" one would work for me.

How about some feedback????????
 
Hi new here and not around enough to keep up on things

Would be intrested and have someting to offer. Suites for 50 and normal rooms for 25 if avlibable. I work at a super 8 up north but dont mind traveling.
 
naughty_erica said:
I can't believe I was stood up tonight.

(foxy and Jazey- I am not mad at you, because you let me know you weren't coming)

I had firm a firm "yes" from 4 other people- we even exchanged face pics so we would recognize each other. I waited 1 hour, enough time for even the people that were going to get there a little late.

The only thing anyone said to me all night:

"are you using those extra chairs?"
"are you leaving now?"

etc.

*SOB*

-Erica
I thought it was strange too. I came in at 8:20 (I mentioned in my post I would show up later). Looked for erica in 'cheetah' pants.
I will probably be wearing cheetah pants and a black top
I looked and looked at people's lower extremities, no dice. I hope I didn't make anyone there feel unconfortable.

Had a drink, thinking maybe time might show me the way. Nothin'.

I can take some solace in that I wasn't the odd one out, but still. It sucks it didn't work out. But, c'est la vie.
 
hugs

Foxy..thanks so much for all the hard footwork put into this...and yes, I for one would LOVE to try again!!!
 
HI. FOxy wench. I dont know the details about the attempted meeting, but I didnt read them because i cant go to madison. Milwaukee is doable. I am there three days a week, tuesday, wednesday, and thursdays. If youd ever want to try this again on a smaller scale...Id love to particapate. Would you ever consider afternoons? Aslo, if naughty erica sees this, that offer or suggestion is for you as well. If anyone is interested, e-mail me at casey4502001@yahoo.com
A mutual masturbation/watching event would be really cool. Im married, but my wife is having medical problems, and our sex lifef is non existant right now. Im tired of doing it alone.
 
One of my most favorite things to do is to masturbate. It would excite me tremendously if I can join everyone in a Jack and Jill party. Please let me know when the next one is at prsho@yahoo.com Thanks!!!!!:( :( :(
 
I will be trying to plan one soon. Weekends are filling up getting closer to summer.

I will keep you all updated.

:kiss:
 
A group masturbation party.......I would be happy to be a part of this. I live here in NE Illinois, so not too far from SE Wisconsin. Let me know if and when this goes about and I will be sure to be there. Email me if you want any pics or a detailed description of me.

nudedude72@yahoo.com
 
same here...in northern IL, willing to travel a bit if needed. would love to be included in this, so keep me informed.
 
I understand..

I understand both the interest in this idea and the frustration in actually getting it together because I tried to organize something like this a couple years ago. It is not impossible but it is more possible if the goal is to provide a forum for small compatible parties to be set up instead of one big gathering.

For a full year I tried to get a 'jack and jill' club organized in eastern Iowa through a Yahoo club. The online club at one point had over 300 'members'. We had one F2F meeting with eleven people present at a night club. There were six men, one woman and two couples and the ages ranged from 23 to the mid 50s. We had a good time at the nightclub but it was clear that there were some personality and preference differences. We had all agreed that there were no expectations beyond getting to know each other and that is all that happened that night - everybody went thier separate ways that night with several people exchanging phone numbers.

However I did learn that several small (3 to 6 people) parties did result in one way or the other from the online club. Personally I eventually did meet with a couple three times and had a great time and I still keep in contact with them even though they have moved out of the area.

I also learned that some people made a trip to Florida to experience something called Club Relate;

.http://www.clubrelate.net/

It is a masturbation swing club with parties scheduled every two weeks or so. People found out about it from the club, made the trip together and then kept in touch afterwards. (I have not made the trip but I plan to soon) The reviews about the club were generally good.

so--keep it up :D don't get discouraged, just don't set your expectations high for big parties and keep in touch with folks with whom you might feel compatible with in terms of age, expectations of what you want, etc.

BTW I am a 51yo swm with a healthy appetite for discreetly sharing the pleasures of prolonged masturbation, exhibitionism and voyuerism with women and couples.
 
*smiles*

BTW I am a 51yo swm with a healthy appetite for discreetly sharing the pleasures of prolonged masturbation, exhibitionism and voyuerism with women and couples.


Well then, welcome to the thread Sir!

It's nice to have you here.......hope to see you again...
:) :devil: :rose:
 
Re: *smiles*

jazey_43 said:
Well then, welcome to the thread Sir!

It's nice to have you here.......hope to see you again...
:) :devil: :rose: [/B]

Well thank you, I think I'll stick around:cool:

:devil: :kiss:
 
i'm from toronto...

..would probable have no way of making it out there, although i would love to, here's a link that might help along the way...

i'd love to get on started in T.O., but thinking there's not enough interest...

www.letsmasturbate.com

hope it helps and good luck

Hazy
 
sounds interesting....

i would be in for the next one...although it seems as though there is a stumbling block as far as people feeling comfortable.... i'm also in milwaukee....so it would be easier for me than madison...but i wouldn't be opposed to the drive either. i for on wouldn't be able to make it the week of the 13th of April because i'll be in california from the 12th till easter sunday *poor me* lol....but would be very willing and excited to get together with seriously interested people the weekend after easter....any takers?

i know this is hard and can be a bit uncomfortable....but if it wasn't also a turn on.....we all wouldn't have sounded off here....i think meeting somewhere first is a good idea and everyone is free to do as they wish from there....perhaps we can find a hotel that has a restaurant or small bar in it so if we chose we could then just proceed to the room.

i personally take comfort in the fact that the people that use this site for the most part are respectful and open with each other...i've made quite a few good friends....just would like to make more from my area...and i think this could work out beautifully...never know till you try right? so who's in and who's out?
 
Back
Top