How To Watch Girl On Girl

NestleSnipes

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 27, 2010
Posts
302
Threesome Advice

Hey Literotica,

I'm sure the title is a bit funny but it's a serious question. How does one simply "watch" girl on girl in a threesome where the male and the girl friend aren't experiencing each other? Where do you sit? haha

After a few years of interest and intrigue between Ginger(My SO) and her best friend, we believe we're not far off from their first experience together. Both girls are bi-sexual, incredibly active and it's only a matter of time before the time is right.

As there is little interest on my part to be with her friend, partly because Ginger believes she will be uber competitive with her, I plan to simply watch.

What I ask is simple... What the hell am I to do in that situation? haha.

If it happens on a couch in the living room, it's easy to watch like a movie. If it's taken to the bedroom, where does one stand/sit to watch? I can't really lay on the bed with them but I won't be lurking from above unless I convince them of my premier movie making abilities.

So... Any one with experience wish to share?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, we should all have that problem.

As long as you can see the action and don't disturb them i don't think it matters.

I might be tempted to save pictures or a movie for stroke material.


One never knows what the morrow will bring.
 
Last edited:
Hey Literotica,

I'm sure the title is a bit funny but it's a serious question. How does one simply "watch" girl on girl in a threesome where the male and the girl friend aren't experiencing each other? Where do you sit? haha

After a few years of interest and intrigue between Ginger(My SO) and her best friend, we believe we're not far off from their first experience together. Both girls are bi-sexual, incredibly active and it's only a matter of time before the time is right.

As there is little interest on my part to be with her friend, partly because Ginger believes she will be uber competitive with her, I plan to simply watch.

What I ask is simple... What the hell am I to do in that situation? haha.

If it happens on a couch in the living room, it's easy to watch like a movie. If it's taken to the bedroom, where does one stand/sit to watch? I can't really lay on the bed with them but I won't be lurking from above unless I convince them of my premier movie making abilities.

So... Any one with experience wish to share?

First of all, you sure they want you there? Sometimes with a first attempt at this, your wife and her friend might appreciate being alone, they might feel self conscious otherwise, especially if it is the friend's/your wife's first time.

If you have a wireless webcam, could set that up and watch from a remote room.

Must cuck tales have hubby sitting on a chair, you could move a chair in there (and that raises questions, would they want you to be fully clothed, would it be okay for you to play with yourself while watching)...if the room is small, you could observe from the doorway, too.

The other thing, while there is no interest in your 'doing it' with the friend, could you be on the bed with the ground rule you can only touch your wife? So while for example, her friend is eating her out, you are sucking on her nipples? If your wife is eating the friend, the friend could sit on her face and you could eat out your wife...so in effect, both of you are making out/having sex with your wife but not with each other........
 
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

This general question doesn't just fit the bill for this potential adventure, but any other time that I might find myself watching. The best answer seems to see what the girls think, I just wonder if either will know what to do with me in that scenario haha.

We've flirted with the idea of it being an active threesome, just nothing between I and her but we will see what happens.

Too bad a chair can't be put in the room, seems like an easy solve. Then it's simply a show.
 
If you are talking about it with her, ask her before hand what she would like... clear up as much territory issues first Before it Ever happens. Cuz if they are feeling any hesitation about it questions at the time may derail the whole thing.
 
nestle: there's a) the plan you have before things get interesting and b) what happens afterwards. my advice:

a) assuming they're OK with you watching, talk with ginger and make sure you two are on the same page. make sure ginger knows it's pretty important that the friend is also on the same page.

b) talk with ginger about what to do if the friend wants you to be more active or if she wants you gone & how to let you know.

my bet is that a) involves watching from the floor or otherwise off to the side and probably stroking it. be aware that b) may involve the friend watching you two go at it.

ed
 
Thanks for the advice.

It makes sense for us to have an agreement made that she have a way to tell/show me that the friend wants me gone or active. Didn't think about that.

I agree, Silk, we're pretty good on that type of communication.
 
Steel n Silk and Silver whisper are right. You and Ginger talk everything out. My husband loves to watch Boy/girl or girl/girl and he usually sits where he can see everything the best and yet not be obtrusive or distracting to us. One girlfriend does not mind if he sits right next to the bed. The other, I sometimes play with prefers he watches from a corner of the room where he can still see all the action. Deciding these kinds of things ahead of the actual event saves a lot of adjustment being made when all should be enjoying what is going on. :)
 
Back
Top