Of men and elves (closed)

DarelHute

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Posts
2,557
Of men and elves (pm to join)

Kegan, second born son of Arwell, King of Aridthia, sent to be the apprentice of Weylin, an elf master of swords and instructor of kings.

IC
The Black Tower rose as a dark and unmissable threat above the Haunted Forest. Kegan had been so amused when his master Weylin first told him about the Haunted Forest. "They're all haunted!", Kegan smirked, met by Weylin's hard gaze and implacable frown. Now he knew his master was right: the forest was eerie and soul-freezing around every turn. His invisibility cloak came in very handy; he wore it as soon as he stepped into the Haunted Forest. He was able to pass by patrols of orcs and prowling trolls without even a hint of his presence being noticed.

What a vile place! he thought as he came face to face with the Black Tower drawbridge. The dark water of the Tower's moat was crawling with vile beasts; he could see their scaled heads popping out from time to time, showing their razor sharp teeth to any who would dare come near. Kegan sneaked into the Black Tower by crossing the drawbridge at the same time while a garrison of orcs were leaving in formation, their march making the bridge shake and creak. He sighed of relief as he managed to pass them by undetected. On open door down to the dungeon was an unexpected gift. He sneaked in and followed the downwards spiral of steps, clutching the scabbard of his sword with on hand, and the edges of the cloak with the other. If they see me, I'm dead. They fuck women, but they kill men.

The grunting of a troll coming up the stairs froze the blood in his veins. He became one with the wall, hoping the troll would use the other side of the stairs. The massive contours of the troll's muscular body appeared through the shadows. "Do not show yourself before you reach Cerdwin!" his master's words rang in his ears. "Do not show yourself for anything! Do you hear me? For ANYTHING!" Kegan stood still and held his breath as the troll walked past him. He waited until it disappeared before he continued down the stairs towards the light of torches making shadows dance on the wall. The closer he got to the lights the more he could hear the wailing and groaning of women. The stairs stopped and he followed down a long corridor, the women getting louder and louder.

What, in the heavens?… Kegan stopped in his tracks as he came into a round chamber, possibly at the center of the tower, dominated by eight central pillars which split the chamber in two concentric circles. On half the pillars there were naked women with their hands in chains above their heads, facing the center of the chamber which was dominated by the statue of a troll warlord, with a large, erect phallus. One woman was released, and began to suck on the stone phallus, while two of the women were being fucked by orcs, the other wailed in horror as she looked on, probably knowing she was next.
 
Last edited:
Erlina

Suddenly the two orcs stopped fucking the women and turned to watch as two trolls brought a stunning naked elf girl in chains to the center of the chamber. The trolls dragged the purple haired elf towards the statue, turned her around and bent her slightly forward exposing her pussy to the statue. The woman stopped sucking on the stone cock, turned and knelt behind the elf, pushing her mouth on the elf's pussy, licking and sucking. The elf moaned, unable to resist the pleasure skilfully given to her by the woman's mouth. She continued licking her pussy for awhile, sucking her clit, pushing her tongue in the elf's cunt, making her moan and groan.

A large troll in armor appeared in the room from the main corridor, walking past Kegan, and stopped in front of the elf. He must be the commander. Kegan looked on as the woman stopped licking the elf's pussy and stood, moving aside next to the stone phallus. The two trolls moved the elf back until the woman aligned the elf's pussy with the head of the stone cock, which now prodded her wet and readied cunt. "NO, please NO!" the elf cried uselessly as she felt the cold stone rub on her pussy lips.

"Let the Lord of Black Tower receive his sacrifice!" the commander growled. The two trolls grinned and pushed the elf slowly backwards, guiding the stone phallus in her pussy, making her shriek loudly while her pussy swallowed it whole. The orcs cheered as the elf began to move on the stone cock, making her body shudder and her large perky breasts bounce with every push. The trolls and orcs counted every thrust with a grotesque crescendo, while more orcs gathered around the statue.

Kegan almost let go of the edges of the cloak to grab the hilt of his sword, but stopped in the last moment, becaming one with the wall beside the entrance. "Do not show yourself before you reach Cerdwin!" Weylin's instructions nagged him. How can I ignore this? These poor women… and that elf… The count went past ten and the elf continued, tears falling down her flushed cheeks. Kegan didn't know how much of this violation the elf could take. Elves could take much more than women could, they also needed much more than women did, but this seemed too much. He thought the stone phallus would break her in two, but it seemed the elf was beginning to enjoy it. And once you get an elf started, you have to finish it! She moaned loudly, pushing herself hard against the stone cock.

The count went past twenty. When will this stop?? Kegan felt he was losing his cool. He was ready to break his cover, but he resisted. He had been instructed to not linger and go straight for his target, but he couldn't help it. He had to see how this would end. The count finally stopped at thirty, and the elf was pulled off, her juices making the stone phallus glisten in the light of the torches as it was released from her pussy. Her breasts were heaving, unfulfilled desire made her body shudder and groan in despair.

"Nooo!" she wailed. "Fuck me, you bastard, finish it! You know you want to! You all do! You can ALL fuck me!" she shouted at the commander and the others, who laughed mockingly at her wanton desire. One foolish orc sprang forward enticed by her charms, but the commander unsheathed his blade and cut the orc down with one swift blow, splattering the floor with its blood.

"Nobody touch her tonight!" the commander snarled. "She belongs only to the Lord of Black Tower! Tomorrow I will feast on her pussy, but tonight anyone who touches her body will die! Take her away and put her in chains!" he commanded and then walked out of the main entrance towards the stairs.

The elf was dragged away from the statue by the two trolls, and lead through the doorway opposite the main entrance. The orcs released the women from their chains and began to fuck them in a wild frenzy, like a pack of starving wolves released in a herd of sheep. Kegan took advantage of the commotion and left the orc's orgy to follow the two trolls through the doorway.

The short corridor lead to a semicircular chamber with four shallow nooks for prisoners on the far wall. The purple haired elf - who's name was Erlina, as he would later find out - was chained on the second nook with her hands spread widely above her head so she couldn't touch herself or turn around, her back tight against the wall. The two trolls were on guard on each side of her nook, facing forward. She writhed and squirmed, as her legs were spread wide and chained, so there was no chance to squeeze her legs together. The other three prisoners only had their hands tied together to a fairly loose chain which would otherwise enable them to touch each other, if it were not for the trolls, who blocked their path to the suffering elf. At least they could lay on the ground and rest, which was more than the poor elf could hope to do. Two of them were fairly young women, and the third was another elf, who looked on in desperation from the fourth nook.
 
Last edited:
Cerdwin

This is not Cerdwin! Kegan wanted so badly to slay the two trolls and release the elf, but he knew he couldn't. The whole rescue operation would be compromised. He withdrew, and checked two other chambers, all with women prisoners and the odd black elf or blue haired elf, but no Cerdwin. Where IS she? He was losing his patience. "Look for a blonde elf with green eyes and emerald earrings!" he remembered Weylin's instructions. Finally, he found her in the last chamber, naked as all the other prisoners, looking towards the door and wincing at the cries in the round chamber. There were only two women in the chamber with her. Kegan took the keys from the hook next to the doorway and walked towards Cerdwin. He suddenly stopped as she looked baffled at the flying keys coming her way. She is exquisite! Kegan couldn't take his eyes off her green eyes and perfect pale pink skin. He came near her and whispered:

"Shhhh. Be quiet and do as I say! Extend your hands!" he said and immediately released her from her chains, while the two women cowered away, frightened of what appeared to be a ghost, too afraid to make any sound.

Kegan's hand emerged from the cloak as he grabbed Cerdwin's hand and lead her quickly through the corridor and back to the round chamber, where the orcs continued their frenzied orgy. Kegan covered Cerdwin's naked body with the cloak, making her as invisible as he was. He then very carefully proceeded to the main entrance, up the stairs, out in the courtyard, through the gate and on the drawbridge which was luckily still down. They moved quickly and stealthily and only stopped when they were safe in the deep forest. That was when Kegan removed the cloak and revealed himself to Cerdwin, who must have been shocked to find he was not an elf, but a man, and a very young man at that.

"Milady, I am Kegan, son of Arwell, and I was sent by your uncle Weylin to rescue you!" he said and handed her a small package containing some minimal clothes. He turned around, struggling to keep his eyes away from her perfect naked body.
 
Last edited:
Erlina

The two trolls growled as they heard a commotion in the round chamber. One of the looked at the other and started off to investigate, leaving only one in post to guard the suffering Erlina, who continued to squirm in her chains, wanting desperately to be fucked.

"Come on, you bastard, he's gone! Who's gonna know? Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she snarled at the remaining troll guard, who ignored her completely and didn't even look at her.

The guard lost his composure however when they all heard the horn of the commander sounding the alarm. The troll growled and started off to see what was happening, but then returned in the last second to Erlina. He ran his tongue over her breast, making her shake with desire.

"Yes... please... more... fuck me!" she pleaded.

The troll pushed his fat finger in her dripping pussy, making her sigh deeply and lower her body as much as he could so he would reach deeper inside her. But before she could enjoy any of it, he withdrew the finger, shook his head and walked away growling deeply, leaving her alone.

"You bastard! Get back here, you ugly brute!" she snarled at him. "You two!" she said to the two women chained next to her: "Touch me! Make me cum!"

"We can't, milady... they will kill us!" one woman replied trembling and cowering away.

"You whore! How will they know???" Erlina snapped at her.

"They will know. They always do!" the woman replied, and then retreated when she heard the troll return.

He went back to his post and faced away from Erlina. She wanted so badly to lash out at him again, but she realized that she would accomplish nothing that way, so she decided to try something else.

"Hey, you! I heard you trolls have huge cocks! Is that true? Would you show me yours? I want to see it so badly! Please!" she pleaded with a honey glazed voice.

---
OOC: PM me if you wish to play Erlina or Cerdwin
 
Cerdwin

"Son of Arwell? The King?" Cerdwin asked surprised as she unlaced the small package, revealing ridiculously minimal clothes.

"Yes, milady!" Kegan replied, his eyes turned away from her and towards the Black Tower still in view.

"My name is Cerdwin. Stop it with the 'milady'. If you're a prince, then why risk your own life to come rescue me? No one has ever been rescued from Black Tower before! Why did you do it?" she asked as she put on the tiny semi-transparent skirt and top, which barely covered her middle and breasts. If anything, she looked even more enticing this way.

"Your uncle sent me! I am Master Weylin's apprentice." Kegan said, still looking away.

"You can look now!" she sighed. "He's taken an apprentice? I thought he vowed never to do that again!"

Kegan turned to face her and turned bright red as he gazed on her alluring figure, thanking his stars that the darkness hid his reaction.

"Yes, it is true that my grandfather was his last apprentice. I was able to... persuade him. The price I agreed to pay was complete obedience."

"I see. THAT is why you agreed to this foolish quest!" she said with a scolding tone in her voice.

"No, milady. I mean... Cerdwin. I wanted to do it. I admit that I knew very little about Black Tower: more legends than truth!" Kegan stood his ground, gazing straight at her.

"Well. My uncle is wise enough to know that trolls and orcs can't smell men: only women and elves. If anyone can pull it off, it had to be a man!" she said and attempted a smile. "Now go back and finish it!"

"Milady?" Kegan looked at her with his eyebrow raised.

"CERDWIN!"

"I received strict instructions to rescue you and return you to Cladaeos. Master Weylin was very clear about that!"

"And you always do what you're told? What about that poor soul? You must have seen what they did to her!" she said with her arms folded, unwitting pushing her breasts upwards, making Kegan squirm while struggling to look in her eyes.

"Yes... Cerdwin, I did, but..."

"But what? You know what will happen to her next? I've seen it happen: she will suffer all night in agony, and in the morning the lord commander will fuck her until she bleeds. Then the whole company of orcs and trolls will fuck her pussy, mouth and ass until she looses consciousness. And only then they will wait until she wakes up and they will cut her to pieces. That was planned for me once she's dead!" she said, looking straight into his eyes with determination.

Kegan looked down in resignation. He had to go back. He knew it. He also knew his master would be furious.

"Very well. You'll have to wait here. I will need to cloak to get her out!" he said and put the cloak on his back. "Wait. What do I do once I get to her? I can't get her out quietly if she... is still in agony?" he asked looking at her.

"You know what you have to do!" she smiled with the corner of her mouth.

"Assume I don't. You asked me to go back. Tell me what to do to help her!" Kegan insisted, unwilling to take responsibility for doing what had to be done.

"You're a man, she's a sexually alluring elf. You'll need to fuck her!" Cerdwin spelled it out for him like she was teaching a stupid boy.

"There is no other way?" Kegan asked. "I don't want to take advantage of her like that!"

"She will be eternally grateful to you! Have no doubt about that! AND you will taste the ecstasy of fucking an elf!" she grinned.

"Wait here!" Kegan said and pulled the cloak over his head, making his way quietly towards the Black Tower.
 
Last edited:
Erlina

"Come on!... You know you want to fuck me! Look at me!" Erlina pleaded with the troll, who continued to ignore her, looking straight ahead, away from her. "Did you not feel how wet I am for you? At least feel my pussy again!" she continued.

"Shut your dirty mouth, you elven whore!" the troll snarled at her and then turned back to his default position.

"Whore, yes! I'm a whore; a wanton whore begging for your big cock!" she continued relentlessly, maker her breasts bounce as much as she could move her body.

"No elven cunt is worth my life! Now shut your dirty mouth!" he growled again.

"You should have done what the lady asked!" A voice was heard and suddenly Kegan appeared before the troll with his sword raised above his head.

The troll barely had time to open his mouth in surprise before Kegan swung his blade and cut his head clean off his shoulders. He then watched as the headless body collapsed a few seconds later. The three women looked on too scared and shocked to scream. They all turned white and cowered away.

"What?... Who are you?..." Erlina mumbled, struggling to break through her agonizing arousal and shock at what just happened.

"I am Kegan, son of Arwell, and I'm getting you out of here!" he said and rushed to the keys hung by the door.

He unchained her feet first, allowing her to find her footing before he released one hand, and then the other.

"Ohhh... Thank the heavens!" Erlina sighed and wrapped her arms around Kegan's neck. She then looked at him and kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth. "Please, young knight, will you fuck me? I need you to fuck me so badly!" she pleaded as she reached for his cock, purring when she discovered it was hard under his breeches.

"I will do whatever milady desires, but we are in danger here! Could you perhaps wait until we leave this wretched place? Otherwise we may be interrupted!" he said looking at her, letting out a moan as her hand rubbed his cock over his breeches.

"I... I don't know if I can... I want to be fucked so badly! Please fuck me, young knight! Fuck me and I will be your whore forever!" she said and grabbed his free hand and placed it on her perky breast, moaning as Kegan couldn't help but squeeze it.

"I know it's hard, milady... But I beg of you to wait until we leave the Tower. If I am discovered we will not be able to escape and you will be back in chains in no time!" he insisted while giving her breast another squeeze. "Look! As soon as we make it to the round chamber I will unlace my breeches, and if you really need to you can guide my cock in your pussy while we hide from the guards! But you have to be quiet! Can you do that?"

"Yes, milord, yes! Thank you!" she said and hungrily began to unlace his trousers, making him realize this was going to be a lot trickier than he had thought. Her grin widened as she was finally able to release his hard cock from his breeches. "Ohhhh... it's so beautiful!" she moaned as she rubbed it in both her hands.

"Milady, please... I will stand behind you and will wrap my cloak around you, so they can't see you!" he said and gently sheathed his sword and unwrapped her fingers from his cock, moving slowly behind her. He threw his cloak all around her until they both disappeared from sight, making the three women sigh in shock and surprise.

"Please, milord, don't leave us here! We'll all be your whores! Please!" one woman pleaded.

Kegan winced. "You can't save them all!" his master's words rang in his ears. So he had to turn away. He pushed Erlina forward away from the dungeon chamber and on to the round chamber, which was strangely deserted. Only one woman was still chained to one of the pillars covered in cum, and groaning softly. Kegan tried to speed Erlina up, but as he moved faster, his hard cock slid between her legs just before reaching the doorway to the stairs. Erlina let out a moan, reached between her legs, guided his cock into her pussy and pushed back, groaning deeply, trying her best to not be too loud. FFFUUUCCCKKK Kegan cried in his own mind, overtaken by a pleasure he had never experienced before. He struggled to look around and see if there were any guards near by. Luckily the only other presence in the round chamber was the chained woman. Kegan closed his eyes, taking in the overwhelming pleasure engulfing his cock.

"Yesssss..." she whispered. "Fuck my slutty elven pussy, lord Kegan! It belongs to you now!"

"Please be quiet! I will fuck you if you keep quiet!" he whispered in her ear as he grabbed her breast and began to move his cock slowly in and out of her pussy, trying desperately to maintain their stealth.

---
OOC: PM me if you wish to play Erlina or Cerdwin
 
Last edited:
Cerdwin

Two by two, orcs marched out of the Black Tower, presumably to search for the missing elf. Cerdwin knew it was her they were looking for. Commands were barked from the top of the tower, torches lit the way of the patrols as the search intensified.

After almost half an hour of watching the orc patrols canvasing the area, Cerdwin almost froze in terror as she saw one of the patrols suddenly changing course and head in her direction. She had hoped it she would remain hidden, as she became one with the ground. Oh no... They can smell me!

Sure enough, regardless of how still she remained, hardly even breathing, the patrol headed straight for her and spotted her hiding beneath a big tree.

"There she is!" one orc growled pointed and started running towards her.

"Nooo!" she shrieked and jumped to her feet, looking around and realizing there was nowhere to run. Running away from the orcs would take her straight back to Black Tower. She winced, stomped her feet on the ground in anger and waited to be recaptured.

The two orcs laughed as they grabbed her each by one hand, leading her back to the Black Tower. The two guards at the gate grinned as they spotted the two returning with her. One of the two guards stopped by blocking their way.

"How did you escape, you elven whore?" he growled at her. "And how did you get these clothes?"

She turned her head away from the orc and remained silent.

"You dirty whore!" he snarled and grabbed her top, ripping it to shreads. After he did the same with the skirt, leaving her naked again, he turned to the two captors. "Take her to the round chamber. The commander will see to her!"
 
Last edited:
Erlina

Erlina pushed back against Kegan every time he moved his cock out of her pussy. Both his hands were now on her breasts, squeezing them as she fucked her slowly, trying to be as silent as possible. She on the other hand, really struggled to contain her self. Occasionally she let out a moan or a groan, making the woman in chains turn her head in their direction. Kegan was too overwhelmed by the intensity of his pleasure to notice the attention they were drawing onto themselves. Cerdwin was right: fucking an elf WAS ecstasy! He had fucked women before, but this was definitely different!

"Yesss... fuck me harder, please!" she almost begged him as she shuddered in desire.

"We have to be quiet, milady... We'll be caught!" he whispered as he tried to pick up pace a little bit, drawing an audible moan.

Suddenly he heard noise coming from the stairwell corridor, which made him push his whole length inside of Erlina and pull her body against the wall, insuring that the cloak covered them entirely.

He looked on in horror as he watched the two orcs leading Cerdwin inside. That's what I get for disobeying by master! He covered Erlina's mouth, trying to make sure she wasn't going to give out their location. To his surprise, the orcs did not lead Cerdwin back to her dungeon chamber. Instead she was chained with her hands spread widely apart between two pillars. Her legs were also then spread apart and chained at the bottom of the pillars. This is not good! Kegan was livid. He almost groaned when Erlina reached between her legs and began to caress his balls. FUCK. Once you get an elf started... FUCK! Not now, woman!

It didn't take long before the commander arrived in the round chamber and stood in front of Cerdwin, growling at her.

"How did you escape, you elven whore?"

"Magic!" she grinned defiantly.

"Lying whore!" he grunted. "Bring a fresh one!"

One of the orcs bowed and left for one of the dungeon chambers. Luckily he hadn't entered the chamber where Kegan had slain the troll. He returned swiftly with a beautiful young woman with long, red hair.

"Lick her pussy!" the commander instructed the woman, who immediately complied, to Cerdwin's horror.

"Noooo! Please, no!" she cried.

"How did you escape?" the commander asked pointedly just when the woman's tongue tasted Cerdwin's sweet pussy lips.

"I... told you! FUCK! By magic!!!" she grunted, moaning as the woman was licking her pussy lips tenderly, making her moan with every stroke.

The commander growled loudly. Erlina took advantage of the noise he made and pulled her body slightly away from Kegan, slamming it down hard, taking his whole cock deep inside her again. Kegan groaned, luckily not loud enough to be heard. Cerdwin was also moaning louder and louder, the woman licking her clit with dedication and skill. That was all Erlina was waiting for. She began to move slowly against Kegan's cock, his hand firmly on her mouth. She took on of his fingers in her mouth and began to suck on it while he slowly fucked her.

"Enough! She's ready!" the commander growled again. "Get the Lord's cock ready!" he instructed the woman.

She stood and moved to the statue, kneeling in front of it and taking the stone cock in her mouth, getting it wet and slippery. Cerdwin's eyes grew wider and wider with a combination of horror and desire.

The two orcs unchained her legs and then her hands, and had to drag her towards the statue. They turned her around just as the woman stood next to the statue. They pushed her backwards as the woman guided the stone phallus into Cerdwin's pussy.

"Let the Lord of Black Tower receive his sacrifice!" the commander growled.

The orcs pushed her into it, sniggering as the stone cock disappeared into her pussy, making Cerdwin cry out as her whole body shuddered and tears fell on her angelic face. The orcs cheered when Cerdwin began to move her body against the statue, grunting every time her pussy swallowed the stone cock. The commander laughed. The orcs counted.
 
Ishra

Ishra could hear the Orcs counting again; and she shivered within the chamber she sat a captive in. There was three others with her; all human, who sat huddled together at the opposite side. Hugging her legs with her arms, Ishra looked instead to the doorway; a the small glimpse of the corridor she could see.

They had caught her in the woodlands not far from here. Their people knew to be careful, especially when foraging so close to the Black Tower; but Ishra had been foolish and had strayed too long after nightfall. Orcs patrolled day and night for the chance to catch more women for their games, but at night it was harder to hide, the quiet of the forest giving away any slight sound a fearful, would-be victim would make. It had been Ishra's long, silver hair that had finally given her away. Shining in the weak moonlight that had reached through the boughs of the trees above, a particularly keen-eyed Orc had caught sight of her hiding in the bushes. Dragging her out triumphantly, she had been taken, kicking and screaming, to where she now sat. Stripped of her leathers and poked at, she was declared to be a perfect example of what a sacrifice should be, like the rest of their captives were. So now they waited.

There had been more raised voices than usual though, and Ishra wondered what was going on. Standing up delicately, she walked to the chamber door to try and catch a glimpse of more of the corridor. Nothing interesting. The other women in the corner of the chamber whispered at her to stop being stupid..but why? They were all going to be a sacrifice at some point. Ishra counted along with the Orcs almost sadistically, wondering if she could recognise the current sacrifice being fucked by the stone phallus. Probably not. There were so many in here.
 
Erlina and Cerdwin

"25... 26... 27... 28... 30!" the orcs finished and cheered, pulling Cerdwin off the "Lord of Black Tower"

"Noooo!" she shrieked, her body shuddering in desire, her breasts bouncing as she tried to return to the stone cock, cursing when she was refused and pushed away. "Fuck me, your troll bastard! You can all fuck me!" she shouted at the commander and the two orcs, who winced knowing they could never fuck her.

"Soon enough, you elven whore!" the commander sniggered.

"Yes... fuck me now! Please! Make me your whore now!" she shouted impatiently.

"You!" he said pointing at one of the orcs: "Take her to my chambers. I will put her out of her wanton misery! It's a break with tradition, but this is an exception! If you speak of this I will have your heads!" the commander growled at the orcs.

"Our lips are sealed, milord!" they sniggered, as one orc put Cerdwin's hands in chains and dragged her out towards the stairwell.

"And you! Flog the redhead and this other one!" he said pointing to the other woman in chains, who stood in horror. "Make sure you don't break their skin like you did the last time! You can fuck the redhead if you want! This other one is spent! And if you two whores speak of this, I will put my sword through your cunts! Understood?" he growled.

"Yes, master!" they both replied. "We won't say a thing!"

"Good!" the commander said and made his way towards the stairwell.

The orc chained the two women with their hands spread between two pillars, one next the other. He picked up a leather flogger and began to flog them one by one, leaving red marks over their backs as they shouted and groaned. They had been chained right in front of Kegan and Erlina's position, so they could see the women heave with each stroke, their large breasts bouncing rhythmically.

Where did they find all these voluptuous women? Kegan shook his head while he was still slowly fucking Erlina, who seemed to just not have enough. She was pushing against him harder every time, threatening to expose herself. The sight of the two beautiful women being flogged was extremely arousing for him, and apparently for Erlina as well, as she was getting louder, trying to match the women's shouts. Kegan suddenly had an idea.

"Erlina, how would you like to fuck the stone cock again?" he asked her softly.

"What? But he will see me?" she replied.

"Not for long! I need a distraction to kill him! Just go over and fuck the statue!" he asked her.

"Very well!" she agreed and leaped forward, revealing herself. The two women gasped as they saw her, but the orc was too focused on the flogging to see her.

She walked around the chamber and approached the statue from behind, gently guiding the stone cock in her soaking pussy. Her groan made the orc turn and gasp as he saw her.

"Where did you come from???" he growled as he turned to her and flogged her over her breasts.

"Yes... again! Flog me again!" she shouted, pushing her breasts forward as she moved on the stone cock.

The orc growled and flogged her once more before Kegan appeared to his right, his sword raised high above his head.

"Yes, flog her again if you can!" he said gritting his teeth before striking to cut his head clean off his shoulders. Before the body of the orc fell to the ground, Kegan released the two women and instructed them: "Tend to her needs! Help her to cum! Oh, and... are they any other elves here?"

"Yes, milord, there's one in there and another in there!" the redhead pointed at two corridors before she and the other woman walked to Erlina, and began to caress her breasts and rub her clit while she was fucking that statue like there was no tomorrow.

"Let me know if the other orc returns!" Kegan shouted at them before running towards one of the chambers the redhead pointed to.

He found a silver haired elf in chains. Without a word he took the keys and released her.

"There's no time to explain. The orc is about to return!" he said and dragged the elf out of the chamber by her hand, leading her to Erlina and the two women. He picked up the orc's sword and handed it to her. "Watch out for the other orc until I release the other elf!"

He then turned and left for the other chamber, not waiting for a reply from the unknown elf.
 
Last edited:
Cerdwin

The orc chained the painfully aroused Cerdwin with her hands above her head in the commander's sparse chambers. He then backed off and looked at her, drooling and laughing sadistically.

"Why are you laughing, you freak? You'll never get a taste of this!" she said and grabbed the chains, raising her body upwards and spreading her legs, giving the orc a full view of her deliciously dripping pussy.

The commander soon appeared and dismissed the orc, sending him to help the other. The Tower was significantly low in troops, it seemed, as most of them were sent out to find the missing elf, and nobody bothered to let them know she was found.

"Come, you handsome brute... Show me your big cock!" she enticed him, pushing her breasts out.

The commander laughed and took his sword belt off, placing it carefully in a hook on the wall next to the door. He then removed his pants, revealing a slightly larger cock than the one on the statue, throbbing in Cerdwin's view.

"Magnificent!" she sighed. "Come closer!"

The commander approached her and began to lick her breasts one by one with his big tongue, purring in a low voice. His big finger began to rub her clit with a gentleness she never thought a troll was capable of.

"Yesss... that's so good... go on... fuck me with that finger!" she purred, pushing her breasts in his mouth.

The troll moved behind Cerdwin and lifted one of her legs. Then he slowly pushed his fat finger inside her aching pussy, making her groan and moan in pleasure.

"Yeeessssss, commander, fuck me good! Make me your elf whore!" she groaned.

"Tell me, then, my elven whore... How did you escape?" the commander asked and began to fuck her with his fat finger, making her gasp with every stroke.

"I told you... my lord! I used magic to escape beyond your walls! If you fuck me with that big cock of yours I will tell you how I did it!"

The commander growled and lifted her body off the floor, positioning himself behind her. He lowered her body on his cock, pushing that massive phallus deep into her soaked pussy, making her cry out as he stretched her.
 
Ishra

Ishra had been pressing her face against the bars, her eyes desperately trying to catch sight of the confusion outside. She heard voices and yelling; the Orcs had stopped counting, and then..well, she hadn't caught much of it from where she was being held; just the usual loud, ecstatic moans of sexual pleasure from women - from the sounds of their accents, Elven women too. Ishra shuddered, but kept listening. Something strange was going on. Usually this ritual was carried out smoothly, with no hiccups. The Orcs had carried it out twice already, so something must be awry.

In a sudden flash of clothing and yelling; a male appeared before her, fiddling with a ring of keys. Ishra stepped back from the door with a yelp; the man was out of breath, his cheeks flushed; but seemed determined to open her prison door. Hope bloomed in her chest, and finally the loud click of the lock signalled her freedom.

"Thank you!" she said, her voice almost a whisper. Although this man did not seem too worried at being caught, she could not stop herself from being cautious.

He said nothing at first, messing with the chains on her hands, neck and feet. Within minutes she was truly free, and he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the chamber.

"There's no time to explain. The orc is about to return!"

Ishra blinked - he had not made sure the complex was safe before releasing the prisoners? What was this man doing? But before she could even ask, he'd shoved a sword into her hands and nodding briefly in her direction, before running off down the corridor. His last words to her were only the obvious:

"Watch out for the other orc until I release the other elf!"

Ishra stared after him helplessly, clutching the sword hilt with both hands. It was heavy..she'd never wielded a sword, at least not properly. Not much of a fighter; more of an explorer, a gatherer, a hunter. Wincing as she held it up, her arms shook as she struggled to keep a ready stance, her eyes narrowed and watchful for any signs of an Orc approach.

After a few minutes of this, Ishra had to admit she looked a bit silly. A tall, slender Elven woman, with long silver hair; completely naked as the day she was born, large breasts jiggling with every move. Usually she binded these back, they were a pain, especially when running or just generally doing anything physical. But the Orcs had laughed at her bindings when they had ripped off her clothing, taking their time to unwrap her like a present. Ishra shuddered at remembering. They had also marvelled at her pale skin, one grunting that it reminded him of moonlight - quite poetic for an Orc's standards, Ishra had noted dryly at the time. After examining her, they had locked her in chains and ignored her. All prisoners were pretty much ignored until they had a role in the ritual. That's what Ishra had gathered as she had watched and listened from her cell.

A shadow flickered across the corridor in front of her, and Ishra bit her lip, holding the sword in front of her. Was it an Orc? It could be nothing but. Unless it was another miracle man. Her heart beating fast in her chest, she waited anxiously for the stranger to show itself, not daring to confront the shadow itself.
 
Last edited:
Raelin

Kegan stormed the second chamber to find another blonde elf chained.

"Who are you??" the elf cried.

"I am Kegan, son of Arwell, but there's no time to explain! We need to get out of here!" he said as he unchained her. "Come with me!" he said and dragged her out to the round chamber.

He saw the silver hair elf clutching the sword and guarding the door, while the two women were still caressing Erlina, who seemed to just not get enough. He spotted a dark shadow appear through the doorway, and he heard the growl of the orc heading straight for the silver hair elf. He leaped to her aid just when the orc raised his sword to strike the elf.

"What???" the orc shouted as he saw Kegan coming at him with his blade flashing, the surprise catching him on the wrong footing.

Kegan's sword blocked the orc's blade, and his foot sent the orc tumbling on the floor. Kegan did not leave him any time to gain composure; this was not the time to be noble. He jumped with his feet on the orc's sword, pinning it to the floor, and ran his blade through the orc's open mouth, preventing him from sounding the alarm. Blood came gushing out as the orc began to squirm. Kegan swung his sword around the cut the orc's head off just when it tried to stand.

"Why isn't she cumming yet?" Kegan asked the blonde elf.

"I don't know..." she muttered, "I think you will need to cum inside her!"

"Fuck! There's no time for that!" Kegan snarled. He then picked up the dead orc's sword and handed it to the blonde elf. "What's your name?"

"Raelin!" she said as she grabbed the sword, feeling its weight.

"Do you know how to use that?" he asked as he headed for the door.

"Yes, I do!" she said, swinging it to try it's balance. "It's a horrible piece of junk!"

"You'll have to make do, Raelin!" Kegan said. "You should all stay here and wait for my return!"

He then ran out towards the stairwell, not even checking if the elf came after him. As soon as he reached the main floor, he ran towards the gate, only to face the two orc guards who came at him with their swords ready. He blocked both their swords and swung his body around to cut one of them down with lightning speed. Before the other could react Kegan raised his blade above his head and charged, catching the remaining orc on a wrong footing. He slammed his body in the orc and sent him crashing into the wall. He swung his foot around and sent the orc's sword flying from his hand.

"Lower the bridge!" Kegan growled at him while keeping his blade at the orc's neck.

The orc grunted, but did what was told, and raised the bridge, cutting the tower off. Kegan knew that nobody could come in through the moat. The bridge was the only access point. No sooner did the orc draw the bridge that Kegan cut his head clean off. He then ran to the other access door which lead to the commander's tower.
 
Last edited:
Ishra

Ishra had shrieked as the Orc rounded the corner, its ugly, pig-snout face glaring at her in surprise for a few moments before it had grunted and rushed towards her. Backing away, she had been surprised how much her legs had trembled at facing it. She had never been afraid of facing an Orc; of course she had been wary of the Black Tower and its patrols, but her skills with a weapon had kept her confident of surviving an encounter, one-on-one. Perhaps it was because she used the heavy sword, which had quickly tired out her arms just from holding it. Whatever the reason, Ishra had simply held out her weapon desperately and closed her eyes tightly, as if expecting the sword to leap out of her hands and cut down her foe for her.

It was only through luck that she was saved. The man - she needed to ask his name, she reminded herself in irritation - had returned, neatly blocking the Orc's swing towards Ishra; stabbing it clean through its roaring mouth. Blood spat everywhere, and Ishra opened her eyes, only to see the man cut off the Orc's hand from its mouth wound. Wincing, she managed to recover to whisper another thank you; but the man had already left earshot, running back to the other Elves with another freed prisoner in tow. It seemed she would have to fight for not just her life, but also to be heard. Pouting, Ishra lifted the sword again with a tired sigh and ran after her saviour, not wanting to be left alone to be easily re-captured by another Orc.

Panting, Ishra caught up in time to hear the man talk to the other prisoners.

"You should all stay here and wait for my return!"

...and with that, he ran off again! Glaring at the man rushing off, he glanced to the other women; wanting to ask if anyone knew his name. But she soon saw they were in no good circumstances to comply with conversation attempts; one of them lay squirming, gasping and moaning; her breasts jiggling as she moved desperately. The other two were licking and touching her deftly, their long hair draped over the horny Elven woman's body. Their efforts had to be congratulated, but it seemed to have no effect on the sexually frustrated Elf, who locked eyes with Ishra.

"You! Get him back! I need him!"

Ishra bit her lip, looking back in the direction in which the man had run off in.

"W-why?"

The other Elf groaned, breathing out heavily.

"He..he's..I need his cock, please!"

Backing away, Ishra blinked at the scene in front of her in confusion. Not knowing what else to do, she ran off after the man; hoping that when she caught up with him, he could at least provide some better answers than those Elven women did.
 
Cerdwin

Kegan ran up the stairs, and soon was able to hear Cerdwin's moans and groans. He thanked the heavens that the door was left open by the commander. He put his cloak over his head and approached the doorway slowly, his sword concealed behind the cloak.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, you lovely brute!" Cerdwin cried out, often covering the troll's growls and deep grunts.

Kegan walked through the door and could not plainly see Cerdwin's body held up with her legs spread, the massive cock fucking her steadily, her breasts bouncing. He couldn't believe that huge cock could even fit her wet pussy, but it did. His eyes widened and he watched mesmerized.

The troll had his back against the wall, and he held Cerdwin in front of him. Kegan was suddenly concerned that if he attempted to slay the troll he could hurt Cerdwin in the process. He hated it, but he had to wait until at least he changed position. There was not telling what would have happened even if he managed to stab the troll from the side. He couldn't take that risk. He backed off slowly and decided to return later, when he had a better chance.

As he left the commander's tower, he came face to face with the silver hair elf.

"You! What are you doing here? I asked you to wait for me in the round chamber!" he said looking at her, suddenly his eyes drawn to her large breasts, bigger than the other three elfs.

He then drew his breath and smile at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm Kegan, son of Arwell! I know Cerdwin, Erlina and Raelin. What is your name?" he asked as he struggled to keep his eyes off her breasts, and failing terribly.
 
Ishra

It was easy enough to catch up with her strange rescuer. At first Ishra moved cautiously, her stolen sword held close to her for protection, even though she did not know how to use it. But it was soon obvious that the man had slayed most, if not all the Orc that had been a danger on his way. Stepping over huge, sprawling bodies and dodging the drying pools of Orc blood; she encountered no others as she made her way up to the Commander's tower. Although she did not know exactly what it was, she guessed. It was impressive, looming over her; and she sighed heavily as she forced herself to approach it. Of course the man would go here. He seemed like an idiot.

As she neared the door, she was met by the man himself, exiting the building. With a gasp of relief, she nearly dropped the sword. She would have to soon, her arms were aching more than ever after lugging the heavy piece of metal around the Black Tower.

"You! What are you doing here? I asked you to wait for me in the round chamber!"

Ishra frowned, opening her mouth to ask his name, and then explain her being here; but he seemed to realise, and quickly butted in to introduce himself.

"I'm sorry. I'm Kegan, son of Arwell! I know Cerdwin, Erlina and Raelin. What is your name?"

"My..my name is Ishra." she said, nodding her head formally. "It is nice to meet you Kegan. Thank you again for saving me..I just, one of the Elven women back there, she said she needed you.."

Sighing, she leaned the sword against the tower wall, stretching her arms; hoping to rid of some of her aches and pains. Noticing his staring at her chest, she flushed and moved some of her long hair to at least cover her nipples. It did not make much of a difference, but in a situation of life and death; it did not really matter. It would later.

"What are you doing here, Regan? Have you killed the commander?"
 
Last edited:
"Kegan! My name is Kegan!" he said, distracted by her unsuccessful attempt to hide her breasts. "Let's go see Erlina, then!" he said and started down the stairs followed closely by Ishri.

"And... No, I did not kill the commander yet. He's... busy fucking Cerdwin! If Raelin is right, and I have to cum inside Erlina, then I will have to rely on the commander to finish off Cerdwin!" he said, rushing down the stairs.

"Finally!!" Erlina shouted and came out of the stone cock, rushing to Kegan, unlacing his breeches with amazing dexterity, her pussy dripping wet.

Kegan looked around and smiled in embarrassment as two women and two elves were watching Erlina take his hard cock out of his breeches and straight into her warm mouth. He moaned as she began to suck on it, moaning loudly.

"I think... you'll need to fuck her!" Raelin said with a smile in the corner of her mouth, slightly amused by Kegan's embarrassment as Erlina took his cock deep in her mouth.

"Ohhhh... fuck... You'll have to tell her that!" Kegan said with a trembling voice, moaning at every stroke.

Suddenly Erlina stood and kissed Kegan deeply. She then turned around and pushed her ass towards Kegan.

"Fuck me hard, young prince!" she said.

Kegan grabbed her ass and pushed his cock inside her, amazed at how open and wet she was. He held on to her thighs and began to fuck her hard and fast. He had to get this done as soon as possible, and he was also extremely turned on and couldn't help but fuck her hard. Her breasts bounced, she groaned, twisting her own nipples and urging him on.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard!" she shouted.

Kegan grunted as he felt his orgasm coming, shooting his warm load deep into Erlina's belly, making her whole body shudder with a powerful orgasm. He kept thrusting his cock inside her, his balls tightening. He finally took his cock out and stepped back, trying to catch his breath. The two women ran to Erlina, helping her to lay on the floor, as she shook hard from her orgasm.

Kegan put his cock back in his breeches and laced up, aware of the eyes of the other elves still on him.

"I need to check on Cerdwin. It looks like that is what Erlina needed!" he said and kneeled next to Erlina, caressing her back. "Are you OK?" he asked her.

"Yes, my prince... You did so well. Thank you!" she said as she sat up, pulling him towards her and kissing him. "Now do as you said. Check on my friend!"

"Ishri! Will you come with me? Take that spear instead. The orc sword is too heavy for you!" Kegan said, and after kissing Erlina again he stood and left towards the stairs.
 
Ishra

"Re-Ke.." Ishra muttered to herself, as they rushed back to the group of Elven women they had left behind. "The Ke part is so hard to pronounce.."

"And... No, I did not kill the commander yet. He's... busy fucking Cerdwin! If Raelin is right, and I have to cum inside Erlina, then I will have to rely on the commander to finish off Cerdwin!"

Ishra shot him a confused look; he..what? Was this normal? As they passed the dead bodies of the slain Orcs again, Ishra had to wonder if this man was as bad as the Orcs themselves. He was letting his friend be taken by their Commander afterall; and now he was going to take advantage of the Elven woman's vulnerability? It didn't seem right to her. Ishra now wished she hadn't left that sword leaning against the Commander's tower. She may need it for defense against more than just Orcs.

As they approached the Elves, the one writhing against the stone cock leapt towards them, looking almost possessed. Ishra stepped back in fear, wondering if she was suddenly going to attack them; but instead, she focused directly on Kegan's pants, expertly loosing them so she had access to his cock. To Ishra's surprise, he was already hard, pre-cum beading on the swollen head. Had he been hard the whole time? Blushing, she became self-conscious once again of her naked curves and subtly moved her hands to cover some of her modesty. None of the other women seemed too bothered though, smirking at the amount of gusto that the woman sucking Kegan's member showed as she sucked and licked at him, breathing heavily, looking up at him pleadingly as if waiting for something.

"I think... you'll need to fuck her!" one of the other women finally said, looking amused at the scene in front of her. Ishra wondered how they could all keep so relaxed, given the situation. Then, it seemed most of the Orcs that were currently based at the Black Tower were dead. But still - this was no time to be fucking each other! Ishra bit her lip, looking back at the Commander's tower, wondering how Kegan's other 'friend' was doing..

Suddenly, the sexually-frustrated Elven woman turned her back to Kegan, bending to show him her wet pussy, whimpering as she waited for him to finish her and end her torment. Ishra could not help but watch as he grabbed hold of the sides of her round ass, entering her to start a frantic rhythm. It was obvious she was not the only one frustrated as both started to groan and pant as long-awaited orgasms grew closer. Ishra felt shivers of want run through her as she watched; and she had to finally look away, biting her lip. She had so many questions, but there seemed to be no time to ask!

A few minutes later, Kegan grunted and filled the young Elf with hot cum, slightly sweating with the exertion. Grinding against her ass as he came, he finally slowed to a halt; letting the woman fall to the ground gently as she twitched in pleasure.

"I need to check on Cerdwin. It looks like that is what Erlina needed!" Kegan finally said, putting his pants back on and obviously trying to ignore his growing blushes as he saw how many had stared at his display. Ishra cleared her throat and looked away; so, that Elven woman was named Erlina, and his friend back at the tower was named Cerdwin. She mouthed this under her breath, determined to remember them.

"Ishri! Will you come with me? Take that spear instead. The orc sword is too heavy for you!"

Ishra quirked an eyebrow; was he pronouncing her name wrong just because she had gotten his wrong the first time around? Humans, so petty. Frowning, she still did as he bid - he had saved her life, after all. Looking around, she picked up the nearest spear and followed him, wondering what help she'd be at fighting the Commander. Maybe he just thought more hands were a help rather than a hinder, and she hoped for all their sakes that he was right.

Running back to the tower took a bit longer than before, Kegan still being a bit out of breath from his session with Erlina.

"Are you sure you are..okay to fight?" Ishra asked him, as they finally walked their way to the door of the tower. She did not want to be direct about why she thought he wouldn't be okay to fight, but..still, the question needed to be asked. Men were usually so tired after they came.
 
Last edited:
Cerdwin

"Are you sure you are..okay to fight?" he heard her say just before entering the commander's tower. It made him stop in his tracks and turn to her.

"Yes, I think I can, but I have you to help me if I don't! And don't worry, I fucked women before and had to fight after. Granted, they weren't elves. Erlina is my first..." he said and stopped, a feeling of regret washing over him. "I didn't want my first elf to be like that. I wished... Oh, well, one does what one has to do!" he said and put his finger over his lips, signalling her to be as quiet as possible.

He lead the way up the stairs in the commander's tower. They could hear the moans and groans getting higher and higher, suggesting the end was near. They approached the door gingerly, and Kegan unsheathed his sword. He placed the hood of the cloak over him, disappearing from sight. He turned to Ishra and whispered, and held out his hand, accidentally touching her breast as he attempted to stop her advancing:

"Sorry... Please, stand by the door. If the commander escapes run the spear through his heart!"

He then moved inside the commander's chamber, watching as he was still holding Cerdwin up, pushing his cock into Cerdwin's increasingly wet pussy. Kegan clutched the hilt of his sword and waited. Soon enough the commander growled loudly and spurted a huge load of cum up Cerdwin's cunt, making her shriek as he filled her pussy. Kegan got ready. A few seconds after he came the commander pulled out of Cerdwin and dropped her, her body hanging by the chains on her hands, shuddering and moaning in her orgasm.

The commander moved away from her and reached for a flagon of wine on the table near by. Kegan positioned himself behind the troll and slowly raised his elven blade above his head in a deadly angle.

"I hope you enjoyed that. It was your last!" he said and waited for the troll to turn before he stroke a deadly blow, severing the troll's head before it could even react.

He didn't wait for the lifeless body to collapse before he rushed to Cerdwin to hold her up.

"Ishri! Get the keys!" he shouted as he held Cerdwin's body. "Help me release her!"

"Kegan... You came for me!" she mumbled, still shaking and heaving.

"Yes, Cerdwin, I am sorry I left you to this monster. Erlina needed me too!" he winced as he held her.

"I know... You're a good man..." she muttered and found Kegan's lips, kissing him softly.
 
Last edited:
Ishra

Ishra listened to him as he confirmed that he was okay to fight, her head tilted in interest as he confessed it had been his first time to lie with an Elf. His embarrassment at this was obvious; and she smiled slightly in amusement. Was it such a big deal, to lie with a different race? She supposed it was. Ishra had never slept with a human; in fact, Kegan was the first human she'd ever seen undressed.

"I didn't want my first elf to be like that. I wished... Oh, well, one does what one has to do!"

Ishra shrugged, but nodded in agreement, if only to make him feel better. He seemed to remember why they were there after this; signalling for her to be quiet as they sneaked into the tower. At first, Ishra could hear nothing but their own footsteps and the occasional, quiet intake of breath from both of them. As they ascended the tower however, Elven squeals and Orc grunts of pleasure became louder and louder, and Ishra winced at how close they became. She had no wish to see Orc and Elven intercourse! She had heard enough of it whilst a prisoner here, but had luckily not been exposed to such sights. Until now, that is.

Just as they were about to walk in, Kegan stopped suddenly, holding out his hand to signal her to pause too; the positioning meaning her exposed breast and erect nipple brushed against his palm. Flushing, she glared at him angrily; unable to hide her breasts as she held the spear protectively in both hands. He looked back, and realising his mistake he shrugged, obviously concerned with more important things than an Elven's loss of dignity.

"Sorry... Please, stand by the door. If the commander escapes run the spear through his heart!"

They stepped into the chamber, and the sight before them nearly made Ishra drop her spear. The poor Elven woman - Cerdwin, that was her name - was chained to the wall by both wrists, her legs splayed willingly. Her hair was mussed, her head laid back on the Orc's chest and shoulder as she moaned and writhed against his thick, throbbing cock. Iskra stared at her peachy skin, her smooth curves and bouncing breasts, that slapped against her body with every movement the gigantic Orc behind her made. The nipples were hard, she could see that from here; little buds of pink sticking out eagerly; and between those spread legs was a smooth, unblemished pussy, wet and glistening whilst being pounded hard by the Orc Commander that stood behind her.

The Commander seemed to be enjoying her as much as the Elven was enjoying his oversized member. His ugly face was creased into what Ishra would have to guess was an expression of enjoyment; his muscular arms holding onto Cerdwin's legs to position himself correctly. He stood behind her, leaning against the stone wall as he fucked her hard and unrelentingly. As his cock moved in and out of her, Ishra could hear the sucking, wet noises that showed how turned on both of them were. Cerdwin's juices dripped around his cock and onto their floor beneath her, and the Orc grunted as her tight hole drew him closer to emptying his load into her.

Readying her spear, Ishra winced as the Commander's grunts and groans of ecstasy became louder and louder. It only took minutes from their arrival for him finally to roar as he came, his cock pulsing as he continued to fuck her hard to fill her completely. Cum started to drip out, leaking down the sides of his cock and covering her thighs with a sticky covering. With one last, shuddering moan he finally pulled out; a load of sticky cum covering her abused pussy as Cerdwin also tried to recover from her adjoining orgasm, hanging limply in her chains.

Still not aware of Kegan or Ishra's presence, the Orc Commander left Cerdwin whimpering against the wall to get to the flagon nearby. Seeing his chance, Kegan stepped forward, and Ishra could barely look as he finally made himself known.

"I hope you enjoyed that. It was your last!" he yelled, slicing at the Orc. It was a clean cut, perfect positioning of the blade; the Commander barely had time to look around at his attacker before his head landed on the floor heavily. The body wavered in the air for a few more moments before finally joining it, making the floor tremble with the weight.

Ishra rushed to get the keys to free Cerdwin, as Kegan approached the imprisoned Elf to comfort her. Looking around the room desperately, she finally found them on the dead body of the Commander. Wrinkling her nose, she fetched them gingerly and handed them to Kegan.

"Here.." she mumbled, feeling a bit of a third wheel as she spied their kiss. With an awkward cough, she moved to the window to look out at the sights. It was then she saw more Orcs, discovering their dead brethren. It seemed either someone had called for back-up, or a few patrols had returned whilst they had been rescuing Cerdwin!

"K-Kegan! You should see this!" Ishra whispered as loudly as she could, her heart starting to thump in her chest with fear. Just when she thought this was over..
 
Last edited:
The man, the elves, the women

"Fuck!" Kegan exclaimed as he looked out the window to the approaching patrols. "They can't get in; the drawbridge is raised!" he said and looked around the chamber. He smiled when he discovered six elven blades displayed like trophies above the hearth. Unfortunately, there were no elven clothes, as it appeared they destroyed all clothes when elves were captured and brought to the Tower.

Kegan grabbed four blades, and gave Cerdwin and Ishra one each. Elven blades used the lightest and sharpest steel, and were a high prize for anyone who could acquire one. Their ornate hilts were encrusted with precious stones, making them even more desirable. Kegan took the other blades for Raelin and Erlina and proceeded to the door.

"Follow me, ladies!" he said and rushed out, followed closely by Ishra and Cerdwin. "I counted three patrols. Six orcs shouldn't give us too much trouble!" he said as he emerged from the commander's tower, met face to face by Raelin and Erlina who had come up from the dungeons, followed by the two released women, who smiled ear to ear when they saw them.

Kegan quickly handed Erlina and Raelin the blades without a word, and pointed to a storage room door opposite the dungeon doorway.

"Hide in there! Quickly! Wait for my signal and only come out if the orcs find you!" he said and raised his cloak over his head becoming invisible again, his sword still in the scabbard.

He watched as the four elves and the two women hid where he had pointed, and closed the door behind them. Then he approached the gate and looked out through the space between the hard wooden planks of the gate, grinning at the confused orcs. He then dragged the two orc's corpses and laid them in the dungeon doorway. With a sadistic laugh he threw the severed heads down the stairs.

"Lower the bridge!!!" one of them growled.

Kegan grabbed the wheel and lowered the bridge slowly, amused at the confusion on their faces as they watched the wheel turning by itself. When the bridge was down Kegan walked across to the other side of the gate, near the storage room, and slowly drew his sword, hiding it under the cloak.

"What is this?" the orcs asked looking at each other like idiots. They approached the bridge slowly, unsure if it was safe to walk across. "Look!" one pointed to the two corpses laying on the doorstep of the dungeon entry way.

Kegan could see the fear on their faces as they looked around in confusion with their piercing red eyes. Then he smirked as all six rushed down the stairs to the dungeon. He leaped forward as soon as they were gone, he pushed the corpses inside and closed the door behind them, locking it tightly with a heavy iron bar. "That should hold them for awhile!"

"Ladies, come out! Let's get out of here!" he said to them, and then smiled when he saw Raelin walking out of the storage room with a canister of lamp oil. "I could kiss you right now! Go, go!" he rushed them after grabbing the canister.

He handed a torch to Raelin and, after they were safe across the bridge, he poured the oil on the wooden planks and lit them on fire with the torch, just as he heard the bangs on the dungeon door. The bridge slowly became a blazing inferno as they all ran towards the forest: one man, four elves and two women.
 
Last edited:
Ishra

An Elven blade was like heaven to wield, after having to attempt carrying an Orc's sword and then one of their oversized spears. Tossing the light, sharp weapon inbetween both of her hands, Ishra had listened to Kegan's plan as he quickly surmised the best way forward to get all of them out of the Black Tower alive. Ishra had to give it to him; he wasn't losing his head, like others would have. Orcs were vicious creatures, blood-thirsty and not adverse to drawing out their kills slowly to one who had truly crossed them. She'd wager by now they'd count Kegan as someone who had really pissed them off.

"Hide in there! Quickly! Wait for my signal and only come out if the orcs find you!"

Ishra frowned. He wished for them all to hide like children, as he took the glory? There was no time to argue however; the other women had already started to rush for the safe haven, seemingly glad for the chance to duck out of the responsibility of battle. Rolling her eyes, Ishra reluctantly followed them into what looked like a small storage room. Once they were all inside, Erlina had reached over, closing the door softly and leaving them all in darkness. An awkward silence lapsed inbetween them, the only noises punctuating the quiet being the panicked breathing of one or two of them. Ishra stood there, unsure of how to pass the time inbetween now, and knowing if Kegan would survive. All she was aware of was the distinct knowledge that she was pressed up against at least two other naked women, her breasts pressed against someone's back. Flushing, Ishra tried to manoeuvre herself differently; but there was not enough room! Finally, it was Cerdwin's nervous little giggle that broke the ice.

"I think we have bigger things to worry about than who is pressed against who right now, ladies" she whispered, causing Erlina and the two humans to give out hushed giggles, relieved that their minds had been taken away from the battle outside.

The other Elven woman - Raelin, Ishra thought her name was - was busy squinting in the darkness, looking at the shelves in thought.

"Aah. I thought something like this would be here." Raelin finally said; her voice quiet, but full of pride. She held something up, and Ishra struggled to make out what it was.

"Cannister. Oil. Flames." Raelin nodded. "I'm sure it'll come in handy. If we're in here any longer, we can at least have lig-"

Raelin stopped talking - Kegan was yelling at them to join him, his voice muffled through the heavy storage door, but clear. The women rushed over each other to escape, and Raelin clung onto the cannister proudly to show Kegan.

"I could kiss you right now! Go, go!" Kegan said, in response to seeing what Raelin had found. Passing him her find, she then joined Ishra and the other women in leaving the Black Tower.

As Ishra reached the fringes of the forest with the others, she looked back at the Black Tower. A large fire was burning merrily where the drawbridge had once been, and even from here she could hear roars of rage from the remaining Orcs. Shuddering, she turned back to the others, not waiting any longer to rush into the depths of the forest, into safety.
 
Kegan

"Keep together and stay behind me!" Kegan told them while they were running. He lead the way, followed by Cerdwin, Erlina, Raelin, the two women, and finally Ishra closing the ranks.

"If I raise my hand we all stop where we are, and try to be as quiet as possible!" Kegan continued to instruct them while running at a steady pace, not too fast, aware that he was the only one wearing boots, and the ladies were all naked.

"There are still orc patrols looking for Cerdwin, so if you see anything, tell me!" he continued.

"What if they hear us?" Cerdwin asked while wincing from running barefooted.

"Well... try not to shout! Imitate a bird or something!" Kegan said and suddenly changed direction, followed closely by his companions.

"What bird?" Erlina asked with an irritated tone.

"One of those!" Kegan said and pointed upwards, where an owl sang, sending shivers down the two women's spines.

They continued to run for what seemed like hours, changing direction as often as possible; sometimes they doubled back and took another route to confuse them. Kegan knew he was being overly cautions, as orcs were not good trackers at all. Trolls however, they were another matter, even if not a lot smarted than orcs. He had only planned on rescuing one elf; instead he rescued four elves and two women. My master is going to kill me!! If I make it out alive and I don't get these ladies raped or worse! The weight of responsibility began to take its toll, as he slowed down.

"There!" Raelin said, pointing to a rock cliff covered by tall tree branches. "I think I spotted a cave!"

Kegan looked up and changed direction towards the spot pointed out by Raelin. He pushed away a large branch and smiled as he saw the small entrance to the cave. Elves really DO have good night vision! The entrance was small, which was very good for defense purposes. He stepped inside, and the cave slowly opened wider after a few yards. There was a ray of light from the moon, shining from above in the middle of a small cavern. He lead the way, and then he sat, taking a look around to see where they were, just as the six ladies joined him and sat in a circle.

"Well spotted, Raelin!" Kegan began, smiling at her. "There's only one entrance, and the cave seems to end here; so no nasty surprises from the inside. We will need to guard the entrance until morning. We'll take shifts two by two!" he said and stood, looking at the six stunning naked ladies sitting in a circle. "Ishri, would you mind taking the first shift with me? The rest try to get some sleep!" he said and took his cloak off, handing it to Cerdwin.

"If you huddle together you can cover yourselves with this! Raelin and... you!" he said, pointing at the redhead, "You two will take the second watch! Try to get some sleep!"

"Ishri, you're with me!" he said and started off towards the entrance of the cave, laying on the ground so he could see the outside of the cave.
 
It was such a relief when Kegan had finally agreed to stop running; and as Ishra entered the cool darkness of their new safe haven, she gave herself the liberty of a long, deep sigh. Sweat gleamed on her body from their earlier tactics; hopefully now their scent and mingled tracks would confuse any Orc patrols still searching through the darkening woods to find them. Her hair hung limp and slightly knotted; and as she sat in a circle with the other women, she tried vainly to comb it back to being straight and behaved. The others shivered in the evening chill, huddling close and talking in whispers. Although they had finally found a place to catch their breath and rest, it seemed fear still kept their tones lowered.

"Ishri, you're with me!" Kegan said to her, walking back to the mouth of the cave. Sighing, she dragged herself up, leaving the other women to share the cape and try to sleep. Sitting next to Kegan, she looked keenly at the forest for any sign of movement. Although she felt they were relatively out of danger now, her fear still told her to keep watch.

"By the way, Kegan..." she mumbled, after a few minutes quiet. "..my name, it's Ish-ra, not Ish-ri. But anyway. Thank you for rescuing me."
 
"Ishra! Oh, Ishra! I knew there was something wrong!" Kegan said and hit his own head with the palm of his hand. "I am sorry I tortured your name! I feel even worse after correcting you with mine!"

"And you're welcome. For the rescue, not for killing your name!" he said and smiled to her, taking time to look in her eyes as she sat across from him.

His eyes drifted to her breasts unawares, and noticed her nipples were hard. She's probably cold. Or horny! He smiled at that thought, more as a defense mechanism against the incredible allure of her large breasts. When we change shifts, can I sleep between them?

"You look cold!" he suddenly said and began to unbutton his shirt until he exposed his naked torso as he opened it to her view, his muscular body visible in the pale moonlight. "Perhaps we should also huddle together for warmth!" he said and smiled. "Only if you want to!"
 
Back
Top